What's new

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Someone who when speaking of the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children, said "we think the price is worth it" ? She has no credibility as a human being never mind anything else.

Trumps the guy who said we have to kill the family members of terrorists. Sounds like he'd fit right in with all the other war criminals to me.

Spaventa

Veteran
Trumps the guy who said we have to kill the family members of terrorists. Sounds like he'd fit right in with all the other war criminals to me.

Its just words at the end of the day with him, as if often pointed out by his critics, you can't always take him seriously or expect the truth of what hes up to in the public statements he makes, for good or bad. This is the art of the deal. You can't be transparent when your negotiating or investigating.

Madelaine, Hillary, Bush, Blair, Netanyahu, etc, these things have the blood of countless innocent victims on their hands for deeds long since past. Trump hasn't done anything at all thats is even vaguely comparable. Good effort though cannavore, very creative. The only thing greater than your attempts to misrepresent Trump is the enormous handicap you play this game with so hats off to you for trying so relentlessly despite being on the losing side. Im English and therefore didn't vote for Trump either so we have that in common at least :tiphat:

topheavy420

I'm pretty sure your not repeating his exact statement there. Seems as you took the liberty to twist it to fit here the way you wanted it to.

As to the thread topic:
If the Korean conflict is ended it doesn't matter how he did it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Originally Posted by Spaventa
Im English and therefore didn't vote for Trump either so we have that in common at least
tiphat.gif

:laughing:

Cannavore

Veteran
Its just words at the end of the day with him, as if often pointed out by his critics, you can't always take him seriously or expect the truth of what hes up to in the public statements he makes, for good or bad. This is the art of the deal. You can't be transparent when your negotiating or investigating.

Madelaine, Hillary, Bush, Blair, Netanyahu, etc, these things have the blood of countless innocent victims on their hands for deeds long since past. Trump hasn't done anything at all thats is even vaguely comparable. Good effort though cannavore, very creative. The only thing greater than your attempts to misrepresent Trump is the enormous handicap you play this game with so hats off to you for trying so relentlessly despite being on the losing side. Im English and therefore didn't vote for Trump either so we have that in common at least :tiphat:
i mean trump killed an american girl on his first raid as president and increased obamas already absurd levels of drone strikes to an even further level. dropped the largest non nuclear bomb for seemingly no reason. give him some more time he's got two year left lol.

Spaventa

Veteran
i mean trump killed an american girl on his first raid as president and increased obamas already absurd levels of drone strikes to an even further level. dropped the largest non nuclear bomb for seemingly no reason. give him some more time he's got two year left lol.

Again, you deliberately overlook the important difference. Trump has taken out terrorists, and in the process a tiny number of friendly or civilian casualties have been unavoidable. Thats very different to half a million childrens' deaths and utter contempt and disregard by those responsible like Madeleine.

Cannavore

Veteran
Again, you deliberately overlook the important difference. Trump has taken out terrorists, and in the process a tiny number of friendly or civilian casualties have been unavoidable. Thats very different to half a million childrens' deaths and utter contempt and disregard by those responsible like Madeleine.

a sociopath is a sociopath is a sociopath

Gry

Veteran

You seem to have over looked the most major of current engagements.
What would have been the equal to the Powell memo within the British system ?

R

Rubber Chicken

ROTFLMAO

...is that all you got?

bozo

I wasn't going to comment, but well....why not?

The thing about Trumpsters, i don't mean republicans, just Trumpsters, is that they see the Presidency as some kind of 'winning', like an ego driven- schadenfreude type of celebration.

Like they are excited for winning something that isn't supposed to be about winning or losing, and they don't even know why they want to win.

I can kind of get the being fed up with life for whatever reason, so may as well vote for a weird business guy as an experiment for president angle, but you have to be having some serious question marks by now don't you?

I guess someone would be proud, :biggrin:

picture.php

justanotherbozo

Veteran

The thing about Trumpsters, i don't mean republicans, just Trumpsters, is that they see the Presidency as some kind of 'winning', like an ego driven- schadenfreude type of celebration.

Like they are excited for winning something that isn't supposed to be about winning or losing, and they don't even know why they want to win.

I can kind of get the being fed up with life for whatever reason, so may as well vote for a weird business guy as an experiment for president angle, but you have to be having some serious question marks by now don't you?

View Image

ROTFLMAO

...who'd a thunk it, one of you rabid lefty's calling someone a nazi, lol.

...is that all you got?

bozo

Spaventa

Veteran

View Image

Trump is a win for those who voted for him - how is it anything else? Trump won. Hillary lost. How you can twist and misrepresent that is bizarre.
Because Hillary lost, you now say it isn't about winning or losing - how convenient. Well it is about winning, that why Trump gets to be president and Hillary get a box on her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.