What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaventa

Veteran
As an Englishman why do you pretend to care ?, devote your energy to something you can actually effect....you're a joke.

Why? principles son, you don't have any but I stand by mine whoevers business it is we are talking about. If you want to have a private, family meeting exclusively with those eligible to vote in the US, you came to wrong place.

As for who affects what... your vote didn't do jack :biggrin:

but.. its interesting you don't believe foreign influence affects elections. Isn't that what you claim got Trump into office?

R

Rubber Chicken

Making fun is a misnomer. It’s ridicule hiding behind humour. It pretends to offend but betrays the speakers cowerdice. Most people grow out of it during childhood, others voted for Hillary.

You guys are quite special.... i didn't vote vote for anyone, i'm not American.

Ridicule Hillary all you want, she stinks.... but she just isn't as Hillary-ous as Donald J.

Anyway....

R

Rubber Chicken

Red laser, I’m on the Trump train for one reason. He stands alone against ALL the very worst people ever to draw breath.
Those people lead the charge against him.

This mitigates the concerns I have about his hair.

This is where you have been conned Spaventa.... He stands for NOTHING except his massively over inflated, delusional ego, have you listened to his speeches??

He has no real idea what he is doing and doesn't care, it's plain to see and hear.

Also, if you wish to label me call me as anything politically call me a centrist, i guess.

Gry

Veteran
This is where you have been conned Spaventa.... He stands for NOTHING except his massively over inflated, delusional ego, have you listened to his speeches??

He has no real idea what he is doing and doesn't care, it's plain to see and hear.

I would have to disagree, making good on promises to his major donors has been something he has taken very seriously.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Friends in Europe tell me that the overwhelming perception ranges from somewhat scary to thinking they are a bunch of boobs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#MAGA.......

Morons
Are Governing
America

fSnUxMZ.jpg

R

Rubber Chicken

I would have to disagree, making good on promises to his major donors has been something he has taken very seriously.

Point taken....

I think he donated his presidential salary as a red herring, fwiw... YES, he's that guy.

(Good honest gesture?? lol gtfoh)

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
justanotherbozo; Can you kindly refrain from calling people silly names like 'lefty's'...

Just because someone is not so fond of Trump does not make them whatever a 'lefty' is...

"Lefty", at least in reference to US political leanings, is not meant as a derogatory term but instead refers to where the Democrats are physically seated. In both houses of Congress, an aisle divides the Democrats from the Republicans. When facing the front of the chamber, the Democrats sit on the left and the Republicans on the right.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh really?......well it just goes to show that you learn something every day.......and there is me thinking that 'lefty' might have something to do with some communist manifesto inspired political leanings...

So has U.S. politics got down to 2 distinct ideologies which is shown by whether they sit on the right or on the left side during debates in the houses of congress?

As a Brit I have no say in what way the politics lean in the USA, but I do find it rather intriguing and entertaining at the same time...

"Lefty", at least in reference to US political leanings, is not meant as a derogatory term but instead refers to where the Democrats are physically seated. In both houses of Congress, an aisle divides the Democrats from the Republicans. When facing the front of the chamber, the Democrats sit on the left and the Republicans on the right.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd like to make this perfectly clear. As a NY'er I've despised trump (<--- little man, little letters) since the '70s. There's not much more I can add to that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

I'd like to make this perfectly clear. As a NY'er I've despised trump (<--- little man, little letters) since the '70s. There's not much more I can add to that.

i'm not a NYer, but i have known him for the scam artist lying POS that he is for decades. it will take those same decades to repair the damage he has done to this nation & its reputation in the eyes of the world. winning? lol...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump University, Sessions, Stormy, Manifort, Flynn, Russians, Cohen, Taxi King, Sarah Sanders, Rudy, Obstruction, Facebook, Is Moose and Squirrel ..... Uuuuggggghhhh.

Gry

Veteran
Some of us remember well what the aftermath of the nixon administration cost this country.

Gry

Veteran
Point taken....

I think he donated his presidential salary as a red herring, fwiw... YES, he's that guy.

(Good honest gesture?? lol gtfoh)

Can not help but think you might be referring to the donation the veterans group back when he was running. If I am not mistaken, that was a sham also.

Gry

Veteran
Can recall the first time I saw him do an interview with Barbra Walters.
"Meet the up and coming bright young graduate."
Textbook example of a flattering interview, and frankly it did not
go real well for him.
She gave him one soft fluffy issue after another, and did about everything
she could in effort to portray him in a favorable manner.
Donald flubbed every soft pitch she lobbed.
Can recall thinking 'that guy's pop is gonna be pissed'.

Status
Not open for further replies.