What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
justanotherbozo; Can you kindly refrain from calling people silly names like 'lefty's'...

Just because someone is not so fond of Trump does not make them whatever a 'lefty' is...

R

Rubber Chicken

...i know you are but what am i?

View Image

ROTFLMAO

...is that all you got? ...you lefty's need to get some new material, lol.

bozo

Richard Pryor the 2nd here ^^ , with his very original comedic brilliance. :bigeye:

I wasn't calling you or the voters Nazi's either, but i can see how you might have taken it that way.

More of poking fun at Trump's dictatorial/fascist/racist tendencies.

You have to admit, he is someone that is fun to make fun of.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
justanotherbozo; Can you kindly refrain from calling people silly names like 'lefty's'...

Just because someone is not so fond of Trump does not make them whatever a 'lefty' is...

...so what you're saying is that these people can call Trump and his supporters, myself included, all manner of nasty things, like racist, facist, liar, etc...

...but my referring to them as 'lefty' is offensive?

...i told you a couple months ago this place had become a lefty heaven and the double standard proves me right, despite your protestations.

bozo

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Richard Pryor the 2nd here ^^ , with his very original comedic brilliance. :bigeye:

I wasn't calling you or the voters Nazi's either, but i can see how you might have taken it that way.

More of poking fun at Trump's dictatorial/fascist/racist tendencies.

You have to admit, he is someone that is fun to make fun of.

Is this the part where Richard Prior blows himself up? :dance013:

redlaser

Veteran
I would be interested in hearing about some positive accomplishments by Trump from his supporters.

Can anyone supply this information?

Seems like a shit show being run into the ground to me, but I would like to understand the attraction that some have.

I actually know a few trump supporters, a couple are even blood relatives. Best they can come up with is “I like him because I understand him”, “I like him because he is shaking things up”, and “ well, there is no way I would ever not vote Republican”

I think that sums it up for most, best I can tell, beyond the immigrant/wall issue

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
...so what you're saying is that these people can call Trump and his supporters, myself included, all manner of nasty things, like racist, facist, liar, etc...

...i told you a couple months ago this place had become a lefty heaven and the double standard proves me right, despite your protestations.

bozo

Trump is a public figure, just like Obama, Clinton, Bush and so on. its not the same as antagonizing another member. presidents are allowed to be criticized. unless they sign up here, then they are protected as members from being insulted roflmfao.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...the truth is out there to find for anyone with the integrity to look.

...let's make this easy.

picture.php

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Trump does not happen to be participating in this discussion, although he is the topic of it to some degree......and people in the public domain such as Presidents will either receive public adoration or ire for the actions that they carry out.......its always been the way, .....with any President.

Ad Hominem attacks against members here calling them 'lefty's' or racists or fascistic is just childish, since you seem to think that anyone that is not loving Trump and speaking out against him is a 'lefty'.....and others seem to think that anyone supporting Trump is a racist/fascist.....when it most cases its just not true.

.....as I have said before, kindly refrain from that....and instead of attacking the membership, concentrate on the subject/topic of the thread, then we all might get along better.

bozo

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Trump is a public figure, just like Obama, Clinton, Bush and so on. its not the same as antagonizing another member. presidents are allowed to be criticized. unless they sign up here, then they are protected as members from being insulted roflmfao.

...yeah, i guess you don't remember all the good people who were banned for saying less than a tenth of the puke against Obama that gets spewed here against Trump on a regular basis?

...and these people don't just insult the President, they also insult all who support him, in very nasty and ignorant ways, certainly more ignorant than me pointing out that these people are all from the radical left.

...President Trump could cure cancer and these people would STILL spew hate at him, and it would be totally fine with the management, that is pretty obvious.

...frankly i'm surprised i haven't been banned already for having the effrontery to speak my honest opinion.

bozo

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you talk about Trump, Clinton or Obama, no one here is personally effected, where as if you personalize the discussion with insulting labels, it cause a escalation to occur till it gets ridiculous and out of hand. this is why even benign insults are not helpful and lets be honest it doesn't add anything to the point you are making.

redlaser

Veteran
Spaventa and justanotherbozo, I was hoping to hear about positive things in your own words, as in your own thoughts. Seriously trying to understand why people would support him.

All of those “accomplishments” are beyond questionable. Taxes for instance, the minor help to the middle class disappears but it’s permanent for the top1%.

And improved relations with Russia, seriously bozo? Can’t believe that is actually touted as a positive.

You would think after, what is it, 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas surrounding the role of Russia in the election process that “ improved relations with Russia “ would be left off the list of “accomplishments”.

Spaventa

Veteran
Red laser, I’m on the Trump train for one reason. He stands alone against ALL the very worst people ever to draw breath.
Those people lead the charge against him.

This mitigates the concerns I have about his hair.

packerfan79

Veteran
Spaventa and justanotherbozo, I was hoping to hear about positive things in your own words, as in your own thoughts. Seriously trying to understand why people would support him.

All of those “accomplishments” are beyond questionable. Taxes for instance, the minor help to the middle class disappears but it’s permanent for the top1%.

And improved relations with Russia, seriously bozo? Can’t believe that is actually touted as a positive.

You would think after, what is it, 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas surrounding the role of Russia in the election process that “ improved relations with Russia “ would be left off the list of “accomplishments”.

We could also say that all of Obama's accomplishments were questionable, the results of most were nothing close to what he clai.ed they would be.

To be fair the democrats could have voted to make the tax cuts permanent, instead they have said thw y will repeal it if they get the chance. No Democrat President has presided over an economy as robust as ours currently, at Least not in my lifetime. Then again with redistributive policies, the economy is never going to grow. So, democrats have no desire to see an economy that empowers people to become less dependant on government handouts.

The 17 indictments is somewhat disingenuous, some of those are companies that Don t even exist. Also, the judge denied Muller request to postpone the trial. The defendants have requested, as part of discovery motion. Government records of all U.S. government involvement in foreign elections. No U.S. government employees want that information, because we have interfered in hundreds of elections worldwide. Most of the indictments will be quietly dropped. They were an effort to flip witnesses, and attempt to discredit the naysayers. You can't prosecute what doesn't exist.

redlaser

Veteran
packerfan79;8292056 The 17 indictments is somewhat disingenuous said:

Indictments for non existent companies? Anything to back that up?

Sounds like you should join Rudy on the legal team with all your insight into the future and past.

Could of saved Flynn, Papadopalous, and Gates the trouble of pleading guilty for lying about multiple contacts with Russian intelligence, both before and after the campaign.

Bwanabud

A good example of “making fun” there. It’s just negativity. A lot of you seem to thrive on it. Bozo made a good point about Barry but you took care not to quote him on that.

When all else fails always switch to diversionary tactics...yea yea yea but Obama,,,no no Clinton,,,yea yea

As an Englishman why do you pretend to care ?, devote your energy to something you can actually effect....you're a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.