What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge

G

I love occasionally reading how wound up anti Americans get over President Trump. Especially the non citizens. We don’t give a shit what you have to say but it can be entertaining at times.

Badfishy1

I love occasionally reading how wound up anti Americans get over President Trump. Especially the non citizens. We don’t give a shit what you have to say but it can be entertaining at times.

Only thing better is their explanation of the US legal system. But I guess bitching about Drumpf is easier than swallowing how fucked their political systems are.

redlaser

Veteran
Come on out mental gymnasts let’s play a game. Stone gets arrested for lying under oath. Now we have this little gem... Bruce ohr testified under oath he met w Fusion GPS founder glen Simpson and Christopher Steele on Aug. 22, 2016. Simpson then tells congress on Nov. 4, 2017 he met with Ohr and Steele AFTER the election in 2016. These 2 testimonies DIRECTLY contradict each other therefore meaning one of them is lying under oath... yet NEITHER are facing charges of lying under oath... but yeah no political motivation here. Any superstars wanna explain this? (This post won’t be touched)

Sounds worthy of placement into the conspiracy thread

*sips coffee while exhaling smoke*

Badfishy1

Sounds worthy of placement into the conspiracy thread

*sips coffee while exhaling smoke*

Except all claims are openly available. Instead, in true liberal fashion, you respond with typical shitposting and no retort. Mental midget tolerant left. Cannot wait for the day your world collapses. Once again, conservatives bring facts, liberals bring muh feels and what-ifs and nothing more. (The post still remains untouched)

G

*sips coffee*

Sensitive times in trumpland

*smoke is exhaled*
How so? Im not one of the unhinged TDS sufferers looking under every rock for some magic non existent activity. Im just having fun watching the TDS folks running around with their hair on fire. How many TDS clowns can come out of that circus car? It seems endless. Meanwhile back to the real world.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

vta

Veteran
EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Names CNN Journalist Who He Suspects Tipped Network Off to Raid

Stone didn’t hold back in this exclusive interview.

By Peter D'Abrosca

roger-stone5-1200x630.jpg

Saturday evening, Big League Politics’ Luke Rohlfing caught up with Roger Stone to discuss a variety of topics, including who Stone thinks tipped CNN off to the FBI raid at his Florida home.

“I think Josh Campbell of CNN, who’s a former special assistant to James Comey, and I think he should be questioned under oath by the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out how it is possible, because we now know that CNN’s truck arrived roughly 30 minutes before the FBI strike force,” Stone said. “I’m hopeful that Senator Graham will get to the bottom of that, because since they were executing a search warrant, the leak of that search warrant in advance violates the law.”

Stone also discussed the effect the raid has had on his family, particularly his wife.

“She’s traumatized, as you might expect,” Stone said of the raid. “She’s not guilty of any crime, but she was rousted from the house. She’s not allowed to use her cell phone all day. She’s not allowed to even go in the bathroom without be watched. She cannot go to the bathroom without being observed. Yet she’s not accused of any crime. Seems to me to be a violation of her Fourth Amendment rights.”

“They took her computers,” Stone continued. “They took her electronic devices. This is an extraordinarily police-state oriented overreach, but I think it’s backfired very badly on Robert Mueller and the deep state.”

Stone spoke about rumors of a potential gag order, which would require him to remain silent while court proceedings continue.

“If the court imposes [a gag order] I would obviously adhere to the order of the court, but I would also have the right to appeal the order,” Stone said. “Let’s see what [the judge] does. The lawyers will submit papers shortly. The purpose of a potential gag order is to not poison a potential jury pool, but I would argue that the raid on my house had the purpose of poisoning a potential jury pool. I ‘m hopeful the court will take that into consideration.”

Big League Politics will have continued coverage of our exclusive interview with Roger Stone. Stay tuned!

Link

redlaser

Veteran
Apparently they are able to monitor wherever those agents originate and have been doing so anticipating stuff like this. Camera guys said so anyway.

What’s the big deal over the camera coverage? Should have been expecting it with his public statements, honestly overdue.
Dude is toast over lies in his testimony, loves to play the victim card like trump.

To me trump supporters come across as overly sensitive, and protest a bit too much for a guy that didn’t do anything wrong.

If he hasn’t done anything he will be vindicated, and all the liberals will be surprised, which sounds like a win in trumpland by their standards.

Sad it’s gotten to the point where trumpers are developing some new std called tds, must be painful because there’s a lot of crying going along with that.

Brother Nature

I feel like Stone could hold his own in prison given the people he has kept around him over his career. If he goes in it'll be one of those white collar pussy prisons anyways.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I feel like Stone could hold his own in prison given the people he has kept around him over his career. If he goes in it'll be one of those white collar pussy prisons anyways.
s
yup...he could hold his own & handle everyone elses too...:biggrin: most folks with money go to a federal prison like on Eglin AFB in Florida. it has swimming, tennis, a golf course...bastards should be busting rocks into gravel, shoveling sand with a pitchfork or stamping out license plates.:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When I see Stone on tv telling lies and doing his Nixon thing, All I can think of is What A Douche Bag.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
s
yup...he could hold his own & handle everyone elses too...:biggrin: most folks with money go to a federal prison like on Eglin AFB in Florida. it has swimming, tennis, a golf course...bastards should be busting rocks into gravel, shoveling sand with a pitchfork or stamping out license plates.:tiphat:

Might be smart to propose taking funds away from club fed type prisons to help fund border security.

Gry

Veteran
Since the death of JFK, each and every time our country gets it in the nuts, one see's a familiar cast of shady assholes nearby. Rodger Stone being the perfect illustration.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Might be smart to propose taking funds away from club fed type prisons to help fund border security.

but...where would we put the rich assholes that get convicted? and politicians? wait, i repeat myself.:) surely you don't expect them to survive in the same violence plagued institutions that they set up for all of the "little people" ??? (dammit! where IS that sarcasm emoticon?)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The only derangement is in the Whitehouse, unless you are a denier, eh stewart.

They released trumps schedule today showing he does nothing but watch tv and tweet.