What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOOM!! Mueller IN PANIC MODE As Stone Unknowingly ADMITS One UNBELIEVABLE THING Over His Indictment!

[YOUTUBEIF]kDSsz1ATFvo[/YOUTUBEIF]

well, thats a spirited, coherent defense, time will tell...

as soon as Stone say's that Alex Jones is one of his "greatest supporters & proponents" I had to laugh, if what you got is info-wars & jones backin' you up... you're toast Roger....... LOL

hope he tries running that crap by the judge :jerkit:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah, Mueller has never panicked in his life. they don't give (or did not use to) jobs like that to folks that worry much less panic, lol. but then, presidents did not use to expect ring-kissing & loyalty from people that held jobs in law enforcement either...:tiphat:

wouldn't want him after me thats for sure. seems to be a typical prosecutor who will do what ever it takes to get his man. no scruples to blackmail folks to get them to make admissions or accusations of others. they load yu up with so many charges that even an innocent man prefers to take a deal rather then risk 20 years.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Clearly we all have done deeds of questionable legality.

If you're indicted by a grand jury, that means there is ample evidence for a conviction.

He gonna' sing like a bird.

Tr*mp likes to surround himself with shady type folks,
likely if he wanted Hill*ry to be locked up he simply should
have attached her to his election campaign.

lol.

Absolem

Word on the street is Stone's wife wanted a "real man" too look at when having sex. So she made Roger put a tattoo of Nixon on his back.

In all seriousness whoever would have a tattoo of Nixon on their back is total douche bag.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
To me they all look like they're out of a John Waters movie, or maybe a Fellini.

...... and did y'all see Steve Martin do his Stone impression on SNL last nite???:biggrin:

........... I have to wonder how many movies this caper is going to spawn in the future and whether they'll be comedies or tragedies.

it must be a great time for political cartoonists, LOL. wake up, read the paper, check the net, BOOM! enough ideas for the next month...

igrowone

Veteran
any reaction to the Stone on Breitbart interview?
Stone is warning Trump this investigation is a bullet aimed right at his head

vta

Veteran
graham-letter-1.jpg

graham-letter-2.jpg

Brother Nature

:D

:D

So they're complaining he was treated like a criminal while being arrested? Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle sketch where the crack dealer's treated like a white collar criminal and vice versa.

[youtubeif]HeOVbeh2yr0[/youtubeif]

redlaser

Veteran
Lindsey’s milking that ride till the stench gets too deep, and then miraculously a new GOP candidate will arise.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I thought Republicans always called themselves the "Law and Order' party...........apparently that doesn't apply to themselves and only to people like those poor schmoes who sell loose cigarettes on the street corner to support themselves or to children playing with toy guns in the public park in the middle of the day.

Badfishy1

Come on out mental gymnasts let’s play a game. Stone gets arrested for lying under oath. Now we have this little gem... Bruce ohr testified under oath he met w Fusion GPS founder glen Simpson and Christopher Steele on Aug. 22, 2016. Simpson then tells congress on Nov. 4, 2017 he met with Ohr and Steele AFTER the election in 2016. These 2 testimonies DIRECTLY contradict each other therefore meaning one of them is lying under oath... yet NEITHER are facing charges of lying under oath... but yeah no political motivation here. Any superstars wanna explain this? (This post won’t be touched)