What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Truly Unique Smells...!

chappie

Veteran
Mandala#1 - dried apples and a faint hint of caramel after a long cure. Almost a hint of pipe-tobacco, too. Not wholly pleasant nor unpleasant, just weird.

Kalichakra - I had a pheno which in bloom smelled to me like India: a mix of cow shit, human BO, and spice. I didn't like it at all, but after a cure it was pretty nice.

Blue Dream - my cut has the classic berry smell but also peanut butter/bread/beer grains

I've grown a number of bagseed plants with catpiss smell

MacHush

i had a mandala #1 a few years back... smelled extremely Yeasty (not moldy, not beer like, hard to describe, just plain Yeasty) .. with hints of fruit in the back

spicey mint chocolate? sounds dam good to me.

anyone ever had any Black Pepper smells?

diggdugg

I had a Black Pearl that smelled like parmasian cheese when cured.

Hey One, Make sure you wash that pickle juice out good before you cure!:)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
-Neville's Haze from Female Seeds : one plant had a smell of bird shit/guano, very intense while drying, quite not so nice to smoke fresh, then got better with cure...

-Grapefruit from Female Seeds : One clone that is passed around smell like a fresh grapefruit that you would squeeze. Very cool

-Nycd Mandarina, Clone : smell like Mandarin, many deep burried undertones as well, one of the nicest I've ever come across

-RKS from Cannacopia : definetly some point for the "dead animal" smell, kinda fun, but taste is more earthy.

And probably many others I can't recall...

JOJO420

Veteran
Couple o' stinkers

Couple o' stinkers

Chocolate Thai- Smelled like a dark chocolate Hershey bar.
Mental Floss- Smelled like baby shit n piss n puke, like a dirty diaper.

IPuFF

Great thread!

I cant remember the name but there was a sandalwood smelling strain that i had bought a sac of long time ago. I couldn't stop smelling the bag!

Goldenseed

-MRN´s SSH (12-13 week pheno)= Incensey caramel
-Blue Satelite #1 F2´s(various phenos) from lilac to floral berry mint pine citrus
-SSH x Kali Mist= exactly like Passion fruit and i mean EXACTLY,not a touch of cannabis smell
-Motarebels "Blue Devil"=brutaly sweet pineapple with Grape/Berry touch
-Sweet Tooth=guess what lol....exactly like Grapefruits...really exactly..if you have a person with closed eyes he will recognize no difference between a frshly cut Grapefruit and a SweetTooth bud

GS

a lot of the superdense nugs i got when i was first started out always smelled exactly like pinesol or a pine air freshener havent seen em since 02

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a rotten meet schnazzleberry #2, also found a lemon armpit schanzzleberry #2. The arcata trainwreck I am puffin on is apparently up there in the weird smells category as well, dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline or something like that.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
WOW! Good stuff everyone! This opens up the imagination to what's possible!!!

keep it coming!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
my burmese reeked like a candied bbqsauce so sweet n spicy had the same taste to
i aslo had a hawiansnow pheno from back when the had reg beans that smelled and tasted tlike caramel onions. miss them both everyday. now my room stanks like coffe chocalte kush from my 98 bubba

eddie.saw

i had a pheno of mr nice ash that smelled like something between honeydew and and green banana's in flower that cured to a, what people call monkey brains balls where i grew up and still kept that melon scent. never came across anything like that again

EDIT: it was a hedge apple, i think monkey brain balls sounds better tho lol

I

Iron_Lion

You still run this pheno? I think I remember you saying that it's gone.

I lost that one many years ago, I do have 1 plant now from that pack of seeds hopefully its a female and hopefully its a female.

S

Space Ghost

there is an old clone that was passed around the seattle area in the mid-late '90s called "lipstick bud" smelled and tasted IGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY like crayola crayons!!! and various other plasticy undertones. Been trying to hunt out a clone, but it might be nearly gone...

had a belladonna that smelled like baby poo.... but in a good way?

Latest posts

Latest posts