What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I think his point is, in this day and age companies just rebrand and go about their shitty business. If that's not his point, I apologize for putting words in his fingers :D

thailer

pou_7153.png

where ever you are EN.

BUMP

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The article says you should not buy black markets carts and you should only buy from a dispensary. However, do the legal states have any testing in effect that tests the dilutant that is used in the carts. My guess is no. I wonder exactly what test a dispensary cart goes through.

Drewsif

The article says you should not buy black markets carts and you should only buy from a dispensary. However, do the legal states have any testing in effect that tests the dilutant that is used in the carts. My guess is no. I wonder exactly what test a dispensary cart goes through.

The only test is the market test, and they got the results. Legalization has been a fucking market experiment and here is what big players now know: The lcd Cannabis consumer is less concerned with health/poison than cigarette smokers. American Cannabis is lower than the cigarette industry. Nothing will take this opportunity away from them. American Cannabis is a disgrace.

prune

Veteran
Who's Poisoning Vappers?

Hmmm, people dropping like flies from vapping carts - wonder if they were loaded with TT's swill.

Check it out yourself...https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-a-cluster-of-vaping-related-hospitalizations

and then today there was this...

https://www.nj.com/healthfit/2019/08/vaping-
hospitalized-9-people-with-severe-lung-illness-nj-health-department-says.html

Using some noggin, this happening coast to coast, you can discount a rogue grower or extractor with tainted product. Could be the carts themselves, contaminated in production, but TT and it's ilk certainly aren't excluded in the first pass of Occam's razor.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Heard on the news about he teens with lung problems, they are trying to link black market carts with THC to be the problem, not the nicotine carts, they are safe, what a bunch of bullshit...

DemonTrich

Veteran
The dank vapes in Q are just the fancy packaging. The asshat is to blame for what he/she put in it to cause all the ppl to become ill.

Apparently some of the knockoff carts are leaching heavy metals from inferior materials used in processing. Reason why I and alot of ppl switched to full ceramic carts. OH, those have already been knocked off as well.

Circle holes = knockoffs
Oblong holes = legit (see pic below)

Paging @extractninja
Where you at?

Attachments

• 20190816_095110.jpg
    20190816_095110.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28

watts

ohms
Veteran
I doubt it is the cartridges themselves that is causing the problems. Someone put something bad in the cartridge seems to me.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
The dank vapes in Q are just the fancy packaging. The asshat is to blame for what he/she put in it to cause all the ppl to become ill.

Apparently some of the knockoff carts are leaching heavy metals from inferior materials used in processing. Reason why I and alot of ppl switched to full ceramic carts. OH, those have already been knocked off as well.

Circle holes = knockoffs
Oblong holes = legit (see pic below)

Paging @extractninja
Where you at?

Can i ask u to recommend a legit brand for those ceramic type of carts? Thanks

windtrader2

That sounds pretty scary and harmful. These days there are fakes everywhere and other than buying from a known source, what else does one do to ensure authenticity?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I don't believe that buying from a known source would make any difference.

Do the dispensaries check carts to see if the dilutant is mineral oil or some other poison?

I doubt it.

Just because it comes from a dispensary, doesn't mean it can't have True Terpenes poison in it.

EsterEssence

Veteran
What concerns me is that they are finding lung damage in young folks that are vaping whatever is in the carts as the dilutenent or carrier for the nicotine, or thc that make the clouds of vapor.

Latest posts

Latest posts