What's new

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

zanog

Be aware of a client of mine who soil drenched eagle 20 3 weeks before harvest. If your in the metro Detroit area, and come across some wedding cake flowers seem cheaper, RUN!

I'm not a big fan of terpenes. Reason why I dont smoke flower, I dont want to smoke plant material, lipids, waxes, chylorphyl.
Hmm I was thinking that terpenes make the weed good, modifying thc effects? Is that untrue?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm I was thinking that terpenes make the weed good, modifying thc effects? Is that untrue?

Some more than others. Terpenes like Linalool and and Myrcene make a profound difference, but some others, not so much.

Terpenes like Pulegone and Myrcene are also suspected of being a carcinogen in the land of CA.

All make the dab harsher and some don't taste like they smell.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are out. If they offer a refund for the mislabeled goods, their position in the gang will be up for vote by the gang

By offering them a position after certain circumstances have been met you are only supporting the continuance of lies.

There is zero room for deceit withing a community that seeks truth for their health!

True Terpenes does not deserve to be a part of any community that they may deceive in the future. As a matter of fact, due to the number of individuals they have deceived, they deserve to be sued out of existence. But that probably wont happen so it becomes the jobs of regular folks to inform others about True Terpenes deceitful advertising practices. As a matter of fact, you, Dustin/Future4200, have obligated yourself to placing True Terpenes on blast all over the community! Failing to do so shows your integrity.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
By offering them a position after certain circumstances have been met you are only supporting the continuance of lies.

There is zero room for deceit withing a community that seeks truth for their health!

True Terpenes does not deserve to be a part of any community that they may deceive in the future. As a matter of fact, due to the number of individuals they have deceived, they deserve to be sued out of existence. But that probably wont happen so it becomes the jobs of regular folks to inform others about True Terpenes deceitful advertising practices. As a matter of fact, you, Dustin/Future4200, have obligated yourself to placing True Terpenes on blast all over the community! Failing to do so shows your integrity.

Worded perfectly.

They have been removed from the GLG, and we have decided they will not be allowed back in.

They have been publicly denounced, and each one of our 750 members has been privately informed that TT lied about their product which is why they were booted.

SIG

I believe oxidation/degradation products (carotenoids,floral aroma)sugar transformations and plethora of other "new" molecules from standard and long term exotic cures also play a large part in making weed good. Let or make a bud be all it can be, I'm wondering if some of the heavier less flighty terpenes also transform with time etc. Some want garden fresh I want rank and stanky!

bibi40

Waoooh !!!

The TTgate !!!!

I think I was dreaming when i read that thread ....
But it's true ...

Really good job for opening our eyes ninja !!!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waoooh !!!

The TTgate !!!!

I think I was dreaming when i read that thread ....
But it's true ...

Really good job for opening our eyes ninja !!!!

Which begs the question of where is EN, and what have you done since being vindicated and handed the keys to the city?

To a previous question raised, if TT was going to respond to my questions, they ostensibly would have.

While we await the requested data, may I suggest simply voting with our feet, with regard to TT products, based on what we already know for certain?

In one hand we have their declarations of purity and industrial leadership in QC, while in the other actual test results flying in the face of those claims.

What actually happened is no doubt faaaar less mal-intended than our worst case imagined scenario, but if TT can't share enough information for us to start to rebuild a semblance of trust, how can a sane prudent person justify risking using their products???

haze*ekiel420

What i learn of all this is Simply to Stick to Bud ans homemade extract.. iso is bought at a Pharmazie, and purged till clean.. but mostly bud and Dry sieve will do fine..

Sometimes Good Import...

But Why Risk my Health to Hype style consumption...

Take care

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
See that doesn't work for me.

If the product is proprietary and there is no disclosure of the constituents they should be testing it for accuracy before it leaves the facility especially if the process exposes that blend to contamination.

The fact that this isn't a part of the process as simply because it is voluntary doesn't mean that in a more mature market it wouldn't be and from a perspective of business integrity a desired metric in assure delivery of a "superior" product.

My anecdotal to something is rotten in Denmark would be did the tainted samples work as promised and seem to work the same as "non tainted" samples, if they even have that on record (testing of product after manufacture and distribution).

Consumer health should not pay the price for learning curve so dont use that as an excuse.

tl:dr if they don't care to test a proprietary chemical solution for integrity before it goes to market how valuable is their products "value add" and what does it say about their integrity regarding consumer health.

whose going to play little red robin hood

science'd

SIG

In five short months there has been 65630 views of this post.

There are lots of similar quotes but I'll use Warren Buffets version which says "It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only five minutes to destroy it. If you think about that you'll do things differently."

I've studied quite a bit about reputation over the last several years and crisis management and this is a textbook example of what not to do.

Rule number one is being prepared and educated about what constitutes a reputation risk/crisis event and then what you do about it. In determining a crisis rule one for that is protect the public, don't hurt anybody or be percieved even as not caring.

Own it get in front of it admit your part, the penalty you paid and what your doing about it. I was watching TV a while back and a commercial from PGnE came on talking about the pipeline explosion. They said what happened why it happened how big a fine they paid the pipes replaced how they were inspecting everything and a new modern control center. I thought THAT is how professional reputation people do it.

There are two really good short articles by Harvard Business Review. Reputation and its Risks and Reputation Warfare. The second talks about what happened here except all of you were straight up, the article talked about the damage one cook can do on social media. A good example is the Deep Water Horizon spill.

A guy opened a similar sounding tweet account and in the middle of the crisis posted mundane stuff like the lunch menu and people were so made it retweeted give times the number of the real account. Or in Palestine. Israel has the superior army but the Palestinians won the public opinion war, that one is called bullets and blogs.

And finally an example of the US Census Bureau bought a 15 second super bowl ad saying mail in your forms and watchdog groups learned about it and went nuts. John McCain brought it up on the senate floor saying it was a waste of money. The census bureau had a media monitoring service contract that alerts you when negative news hits anything including social media.

They had a plan that came with the service you pay a monthly fee. They went on youtube, tweeted and Facebook saying how if just some small number mailed in forms instead of sending a guy out in a car they would save 90 million dollars and by the time super bowl came it had died and the watchdog group tweeted to mail in your forms.

To me it was telling, if the freaking US Census Bureau cares more and manages their reputation better than the cannabis industry which is not at all we got a serous problem.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Any chance you might be willing to share said peasy method?

It took me many many years to get to where I'm at in this point. LOT of failed attempts, and lost product. I cant just give all I learned and my sops out for free. I've posted lots of info over the years on here. Gotta do the leg work and search, read and learn, or just pay.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
So will anything actually happen or are they just gonna keep peddling poison and profiting off public perception?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is what Shango Los said when asked what he and Dr. Russo thought about the TT scandal, and if they had plans to distance themselves from TT in the future.
Their use of the phrase "100% Terpenes" was a bad idea from the start but I don't think it was intentionally misleading as much as it was overzealous copywriting trying to get across to folks that this product was natural and safe to use while also not giving up their recipe. I know Ben and Chris and they both have strong consciences and would not be able to live with themselves if they brought something unsafe to market. Besides, Ben is a health fanatic and he wouldn't be vaping on their products all the time if it was unsafe. I've talked with Ben about their Viscosity recipe at length to get a clear understanding of this situation and while I do not know what the special ingredient in Viscosity is, I do believe him that it is GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe). Lots of companies have intellectual property that must remain a trade secret. The Viscosity product works incredibly well. If folks need to know exactly what is in it, then Viscosity is not the product for them. I don't see any reason to distance from True Terpenes. They are good folks putting out reliable quality terpenes and funding important health research that no one else is doing. If that changes, I will reassess at that point.

S

Sertaiz

ahahahahahaha that is hilarious. what a joke.

what is 100 percent terpenes supposed to mean?
what crazyness is this?
bill clinton definition of is.

thank you for posting, this is funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts