What's new

True AF Mdanzig BS?

C

ChynaRyder

Dude...that plant is unreal...what a beauty. Boy I hope some of this long flowering trait comes through in the seed.

Enjoy any of the DR's yet?

Dude...that plant is unreal...what a beauty. Boy I hope some of this long flowering trait comes through in the seed.

Enjoy any of the DR's yet?
I know man, its really blowing my mind how fast and how much its grown so fast..yes the DR is very good, as i was down to smoking bang from outdoor harvest...The BS that ive sampled is even better...Yes i hope the traits are found in the offspring, we will see..later bro

H

hisser

Looks great tokerofdakill! its a monster! btw when did you start seeing preflowers?

Looks great tokerofdakill! its a monster! btw when did you start seeing preflowers?

Hisser,thanks .. yes the little beast has almost overtaken the whole grow area..thats the strange thing it pre flowerd like all the rest by day 21 for sure..looking better everday, cant wait to chop her:laughing:...

H

hisser

Hisser,thanks .. yes the little beast has almost overtaken the whole grow area..thats the strange thing it pre flowerd like all the rest by day 21 for sure..looking better everday, cant wait to chop her:laughing:...
I have 2 ladies that pre-flowered at 35 days, but they were nute-burned in their first week, dunno what will happen next lol, I hope you enjoy the crop and will be waiting for a smoke report, cheers :tiphat:

I have 2 ladies that pre-flowered at 35 days, but they were nute-burned in their first week, dunno what will happen next lol, I hope you enjoy the crop and will be waiting for a smoke report, cheers :tiphat:

I will try and do a smoke report maybe..dont know how good it will be..never done 1 , but ill give it a try..Just chopped a BS tonite,smaller 1 but nice thick buds, so ill try sum in a few days..Plan to let this big girl go another 7-10 days..all her hairs are starting to die off, started her flush yesterday..got 40 nice fat pre flower beans from her today..so glad i hit a few lower branches:artist:

Well im down to the last 2 BS..The shorter 1 will go into dark today for the next 72..looks like maybe 1 oz+ of pure sweetness..maybe 1 1/2-2 oz off the bigger BS..:tiphat: to MD and S_a_H dont know which 1 of u these beans came from but thanks so much..cant wait to enjoy this

Attachments

• 101_0238.jpg
    101_0238.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 44

vicious bee

I hope you pollinated the late big ones. They would be great for outdoors. Your plants look fantastic. You did a good job on them. If the smoke is anything like mine your going to really enjoy. Could you weigh it after it dries and is trimmed? It would be nice to know how much it yielded.

I hope you pollinated the late big ones. They would be great for outdoors. Your plants look fantastic. You did a good job on them. If the smoke is anything like mine your going to really enjoy. Could you weigh it after it dries and is trimmed? It would be nice to know how much it yielded.

Yes vicious, i did pollinate about 8 branches, so about 1/3 of the buds are pollinated..Have gotten 50 preflower beans so far...

yes we are thinking they will do great outside..yes i will weigh after its dry..maybe another 2 weeks..thanks for the positive comments..later

C

cheesey

I agree, not breeding stock.

i agree mr meds . if you have to put on 12/12 to start flower its not 100% auto flowering .

my nycd autos day 54 on 18/6 this 1 stands @ just over 3ft tall . got about 14 days left ......

i agree mr meds . if you have to put on 12/12 to start flower its not 100% auto flowering .

my nycd autos day 54 on 18/6 this 1 stands @ just over 3ft tall . got about 14 days left ......

cheesy i think it is 100% auto.. i say this cause it started to flower, few days b4 i put it on 12/12..Left it for 4 days in 12/12 which was a box..lol then put it back on 20/4..has done nothing but explode since..bud wise..

nice plants u got there..personally these are the smallest plants ive ever had..Im sure this little girl would have looked alot better , if maybe sum1 who knew what they were doing inside would have grown it out..oh well

:jump: is all i can say lol

here is couple shots..she is in flush now, seeds are ready, trich's are cloudy..will go dark for 3 days in bout 48 hrs:dance013:

Attachments

• 101_0304.jpg
    101_0304.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 101_0305.jpg
    101_0305.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 42
C

ChynaRyder

Good job man, she really looks good. How is the bud structure..nugs or airy? Any guess on what she might yield? And how many days will she have gone?...sorry, I could figure that out but am being lazy...

Curious...in your opinion, do you think that putting her in 12/12 had any real effect on her? Seems that it only reinforced what she was already doing...She is af, just a later, longer flowering af...if she was not af, then she would have been a disaster after you took her out of 12/12...staminate flowers everywhere.

C

ChynaRyder

3 onions, in what, about 90 days? From a noob growing indoors for the first time? Wow.

How is the quality of the smoke, bro?

3 onions, in what, about 90 days? From a noob growing indoors for the first time? Wow.

How is the quality of the smoke, bro?

Thats rite bro

I havnt smoked much yet, but what i have was very good to me..Its curing now in glass, so well see in a week or so..

Beans off this girl and sooo nice dark fat and stripped:tiphat:

cant wait to see how they do outside

These other BS are looking great:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts