What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Wonderful photos! And great to see the TSC well represented on this thread.
I've grown Afro Red and now am running the Bisho Purpke. Already developing purple hues at day 21 in flower.
All the TSC lines I've worked with have 100% germination rates and the plants are super vigorous. The latest Bisho ladies are no exception.
wush I knew how to upload higher res. images!
But the images presented on this thread are so excellent, why bother?
Really good and interesting work!
C64 is a fine grower.
Thanks so much for sharing your efforts.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
How did you like the Red Afro (Durban X Ciskei)?

I think all those Durban and Congolese crosses (Congo/Nepal, Congo/Ciskei, Durban/Ciskei) are very nice hybrids for those looking for nice and energetic african strains.

It's a pity that nowadays they turned a bit more into commercial genetics. They used to have some interesting local Senegal and Swazi genetics too.

Vibes.

I really like the Red Afro. A fast, vigorous plant.
Has a nice balance between the sativa types represented.
Possesses a nice earthy & spice flavor.
Cures to a beautiful brown with red hues.
I agree tho that the commercial nature of so many genetics today tends to water-down the pure characteristics of past landrace strains.
But having a 9 week sativa finish is the trade-off.
Tropical Seeds definitely is producing great work here.
And I find it interesting that the images generally available fail to give credit to the strain's potential.
A noteworthy exception being here on this thread.
C64 is growing these strains really well.
Would be great to see growers over in the States doing more work with these going forward.
My Bisho purple plants are going gangbusters in flower now. And the Bisho clones almost by itself.
Great work in breeding!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
:woohoo:i got my bisho,purp beans in today.
im in the states, south east ,so ill post some pic when i can.
im realy stoked about these beans.so im going to bump up my rotaison an pop a few.:tiphat:

Bisho Purple

Bisho Purple

:woohoo:i got my bisho,purp beans in today.
im in the states, south east ,so ill post some pic when i can.
im realy stoked about these beans.so im going to bump up my rotaison an pop a few.:tiphat:

Good growing with your seeds!
Here are some pictures of my Bisho plants. Rooted clones/seedlings & flowering ladies at day 23.
I wish I had higher res. images for you but don't know how to do that yet..
Expect easy germination and very vigorous sturdy plants. Mine lean to the indica side with very deep green leaves now beginning to turn purple towards the tops.
Already has the tell-tale fruity/gasoline aromas so familiar to all who grow.
Anyway, can't wait to hear how your seeds grow!
Keep us posted.

Attachments

• 20150210_203431.jpg
    20150210_203431.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150210_203416.jpg
    20150210_203416.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20150210_203306.jpg
    20150210_203306.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20150210_203152.jpg
    20150210_203152.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20150210_203138.jpg
    20150210_203138.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 35

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Good growing with your seeds!
Here are some pictures of my Bisho plants. Rooted clones/seedlings & flowering ladies at day 23.
I wish I had higher res. images for you but don't know how to do that yet..
Expect easy germination and very vigorous sturdy plants. Mine lean to the indica side with very deep green leaves now beginning to turn purple towards the tops.
Already has the tell-tale fruity/gasoline aromas so familiar to all who grow.
Anyway, can't wait to hear how your seeds grow!
Keep us posted.
your pic R good.
the pck is domateing in most crosses made with her.
thanks

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I vaporized my Red Afro enjoy the weather in the evening sun.
The effect is soft and tender, i was Surrounded by a lovely aura that gives me a permanent smile.
In the background plays good music. The body vibrates incessantly with the music. I am relaxed and the sunset makes me dream .....
Thank you for being soooo honest! :biggrin: Sounds like you were on drugs... old hippie! :biglaugh:

_SmokY_

@c64 how long did u had have the smooth smoke in bloom ? is the flowering period: 58-62 days any good ? or do they need longer ? thought i cut them at flowering day 60 :X

C

c64

@ [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]_SmokY_

[/FONT]If the PCK dominated, the Smooth Smoke is finished in 55-63 days.
Your 60 days should be perfect. If you like, let's see your girls ! :)

@ Mitsu

Haha, in the summer I have some blood in my veins full of thc.
I strolling through in my garden and often sit in a rocking chair on my wood deck and enjoy the herb. :joint: :D