What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

C

c64

Red Afro

Red Afro

A few last plant sap images. I think here it is too bloody. :)
This time there are cut's at the Red Afro.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
Damn You keep increasing the bar bro, awesome gardening and Picture Work.

How´s the king congo kicking, getting well estabilished after there transplant and pushing along ?

C

c64

King Congo

King Congo

The ladies are in the fourth or fifth week of flowering, I think.
They have nice long lateral branches, let's see how they evolve. The growth spurt has overrun me, so there was here and there a broken neck. -.-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

therevverend

Veteran
Here's a pic of Ladybud. I assume it was a limited release. I looked for information the other day and I couldn't find anything about it or any more seeds for sale. The seeds were very small but nicely brown.
picture.php

I find the tall stretch, short branching interesting. She is 2 meters tall.
picture.php

She already has a lovely smell, reminds me of a fruity Humboldt Superskunk from ten years ago.

Koondense

Veteran
Cognition is flowering and stretching like hell, she doubled in size since last visit a good two weeks ago.
Took a clone last time and it's still alive, no roots showing yet.

I think this will be(already is) a gorgeous plant if she will have the luck with dry autumn weather.

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
I don't think so.
It's written the HN in Cognition is a P3 line, I suspect they selected it from Reeferman's HN bulk shared with Cannabiogen. I have no proper data on this, just speculation.

Koondense

Veteran
A picture of the flowering Cognition girl

picture.php

Rubbing the stem gives a hint of a delicate lemongrass smell with some exotic nuances.
I love it, probably the most appealing(it's relative of course) smell on any plant I grew so far.

If she will get lucky, there may be some pollen for her from a ChinaYunnan stud from behind the mountains:)