What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Koondense

Veteran
After quite some time here's a picture of my Towerful in early flowering.

picture.php

At this stage there is no sign of any purpling going on, despite pretty low night temperatures(18-19°C). Most pictures I saw of Towerful had purple buds to some degree.
To be honest I really don't care much for purple, all I care for are healthy plants and this one is probably the healthiest of all, so far.
I still have the one Durbakistan preserved and two clones hit 11,5/12,5 a few days ago, looking great right now, a bit of burn on leaf tips, probably too hot soil for this Durbakistan which showed high sensitivity to EC and too high nute levels.
I also took a branch off Towerful and I'm trying to make it grow some roots but unsure of the success because it will need to reveg and seems pretty indica dominant. We'll see.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
A look under Durbakistan's skirt :)
This is one of the two clones from my Rosetta. I'm doing a semi-test of how they respond to different light. One is under a 3000K led, the other under 6400K with 3000K surroundings.
This one is the 6400K clone in early flowering.

picture.php

Have a good weekend

mr Bamba

My plants are under two diode china led, with different light spectrum, I'm curious to see your ladies under cob, I will try them in the future. God luck Koondense!

herbgreen

Veteran
I combined PL55 T-5 with the LEDs

The PL55s T-5s offer 10,000 K, 3000K, 6400K, PAR-purple bulbs

If you can get spectrum specific LEDs thats great

LEDs seem to offer zero stretch which they do eventually but t-5s help with structure

earthwyrms

i keep my sats close to LEDs on containers, like blinx, and i lower them as they grow when i think they could burn or bleach. i also tie them down to prevent stretch when i let them get way too close.

Koondense

Veteran
Great colas, Mr Bamba!

Here's my Towerful, I lost count but should be around week 6-7 of flower. Seems yours is more PCK than mine, this one looks a bit more Congolese to me.

picture.php

A bit more and chop chop.
Smell is mild sweet floral and fruity, with caramel and licorice. Tbh, not my favorite smell but I like it anyway.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Yep, your is clearly resembling the purple PCK more, also more resin and faster to finish it seems. Very nice one.
Mine has the longer finish time(1-2wks more) so I think I'll put the light hours to 11/13, half hour more dark than at the moment.

mr Bamba

hi guys! You know that towerfull is out of stock now, I tried to find some information about this strain. This is the answer:
" We have a new Towerful by aeritos, the cross is Congo/Pck x Pck/Nepal (fem). We are almost certain that Towerful will not happen again, as we are reducing the size of our catalog. Then we'll work them like Limited Edition."

Koondense

Veteran
Too bad, i got the last batch it seems, when they offered it in outlet for a very good price.
I was thinking it's (cpn x pck) x pck.

Koondense

Veteran
A random attempt at taking a macro photo of a low bud top, grown in shadow of fan leaves.
The Towerful buds are intense purple in color and have a fruity berry smell, with hints of pine and grass(floral, herbal).
I love it, the smell reminds me of my first outdoor plants and is somehow similar to the Cognition plant which had a very specific smell, probably a Congo P.N. trait shared in both hybrids.

Purple Towerful

picture.php

Cheers

C

c64

Hello Koondense,
beautiful color of your Towerful. :greenstars:
I love it.

My trip with tropical seeds is uninterrupted.
I put an over one year old Red Afro seed into soil and he is wonderfully germinated.
I am very curious about the color intensity of the flowers ... :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts