What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

therevverend

Veteran
Yes I agree we have to take their word for it but it's the same for everything out there. Genetic testing is in it's infancy I don't think it's reached the point where it can narrow strains down by country. Plus strains have been mixed so much even if you get a strain from, say Mexico, it's hard to say if it's actually Mexican or from somewhere entirely different.

W

Water-

yeah, i think we would have to have many samples tested from all areas of the world before we could get a truly accurate idea of where they sit in relation to others on a phylos type genetic map.

The colombians varities seem to stand out pretty strongly on phylos at this point, but that could easily change with more samples and advancments in the genetic testing

Gedöns

Day 68 of flower

I gave them too much nutrients ( up to 3/4 of Hesi Bloom) so their development is not represantativ. They startet to shoot new small leafsets, which stopped after I gave them straight water.
The Ciskei #1 produces very healthy and fast rooting cut's. Ihave some Smooth Smoke in the chamber as well, which I'll show you next time.

Ciskei #1
picture.php

Ciskei #3
picture.php

Greets :tiphat:

ULMW

c64 Landraces too!!!Excellent vars and beautifully grown and outstanding photography. So much thanks for sharing and documenting.

C

c64

@ therevverend
Hehe, thank you for your kind words.

@ Koondense
I remember this beautiful picture of your old cognition very well. I'm sure nobody can forget this impressive head!

@Organik
I used Soil. This was pre-fertilized for 12 weeks and I used an HPS (SON-T Greenpower) bulb.

@ULMW
Thank you very much for your very nice and friendly comments. :)

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Organik,
yes from what i know the durbans by cbg and ttsco are a joint project, should be the same. But maybe there's more to it.

Cheers

Dogtown

Hi, @ Koondense wow your both Cognition in- & outdoors looks awesome, very nice! At which latitude was she grown outdoors if I may ask? When did you harvested her?

Last year I had also 1 Cognition outdoors, very nice plant, but she only developed small buds because of the climate, she was grown on 50 latitude. I checked her trichomes with the microscope and they looked good to me, milky and some clear. Harvested her around first week of November.

By the way, all of you posted really nice photos in this thread, very nice to read through the pages and enjoy the pictures :)

Attachments

• P1040776.jpg
    P1040776.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P1040809.jpg
    P1040809.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P1070474.jpg
    P1070474.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 18
  • P1070475.jpg
    P1070475.jpg