What's new

Tropical Growing

jamaican

Welcome Jamaican, positive vibes.
I may be going there for the first time in a month or two. I have a new girl friend that is African American and she mentioned wanting to go. I said no problem. Right now she is trying to see if she needs a passport or not. That is the Only hold up. Expect me down there as soon as we figure out the passport part.

Your for sure going to need passports,you can't fly on birth certificates anymore plus you have to have round trip tickets.You can expedite your passport and get it in about 2-3 weeks though,hope that helps.Let me know what part of the island you plan to go to,lil advise though.Try and stay out of the tourist traps.Its no different then going to the beach in Florida,if your coming to Jamaica experience the real Jamaica.

Bless up

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola friends, nice to meet you, jamaican. I honeymooned in Negril 20+ yrs back.

Yesterday I made a bad stoner mistake, I ate too much canna-butter. :redface:

Friday nite I made a couple of hash runs. I only have 1 gallon bags, so it's tedious, so I always put it off "til winter", jejeje!
Saturday I took the residuals and waste water, and boiled it down for a couple of hrs, along w/ a stick of butter. Strained it all into a qt. jar and stuck it in the fridge to cool.
Sunday I scooped out the hardened butter on top, only a couple of tablespoons worth.
Now in the past few runs, this has turned out pretty weak, so I'm figuring this will be the same. WRONG! :yoinks: I ate a tablespoon, which turned out to be what you'd use for a pan of brownies!
I was SOooo fawked aup! Could hardly move, like a heavy tranquilizer along w/ psychedelic action. Wowa! A scary high, won't be making THAT mistake any time soon!
Just thought I'd share, jejeje! :D I'm really spaced today!

Chaman, Gist, thx for the info, my nephew's psyched! :smile:

Best wishes, HL

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, I felt like a right idiot! :bashhead: Right before I ingested, my wife said she was going for a walk, thought she meant locally, next thing ya know, she's driving away. I live down a few dirt rds, which have been crazy icy, so once I got off, I got ALL paranoid she was gonna go off the rd. on the way home, and I'd be useless in helping her. She was gone for 3+hrs and I was imagining the worst! :badday:
As soon as it came on, I knew I was in trouble, and started pounding down water to flush it out. I just kept getting higher. Every trip up to get another glass was an adventure!
My wife finally returned and found me glued to the chair. She said, " You look REALLY stoned!" I blurted out my whole condition and she was amused and sympathetic. She doesn't smoke, but will eat brownies maybe once a yr.

That honeymoon in Negril she did about the same thing. We met a dude @ our hotel who was from our state and he invited us over to his rm. He'd been buying alot of herb and it was obvious he was bringing quite a bit back w/ him. Anyway, he offered my wife a slice of space cake, he had a whole cake.(you could buy them @ a roadside shack) While she was eating it, he was showing me all the various weed he'd picked up, as we toked. My wife, left out of the conversation, but loving the cake, decided to eat another. and another! :yoinks:
She passed out @ the bar 2 hrs. later, had to carry her back to the rm.
She was worthless the next day too, had to lead her to the chaise-lounge chairs, and flip her every hr. so she wouldn't burn, lol! GOOD TIMES! :D

Kayaman, I know your out there, what's your story? :abduct:

Uookaa

Jeesh it took me a while to read through all of this, but I've enjoyed it. What a nice thread. Every time I read something like this I find myself wanting to move. How difficult... :p Quick question Chaman, how difficult would it be for someone under 25 to move out there and survive? I'm definitely jealous of you, things seem nice. :)

Spaceman_Spliff

Yes where is Chaman? I just sent him an E-Mail so we will see if he still checks that account. I miss my friends and growing! Kids are getting older so it's harder to get away with anything. Much Love to everyone!!!!

Peace, SSSSpaceman SSSpliff

Chaman

nooooooooo way !!! jeje BRO !! its soo good to hear from you, and awesome too hear about the space cadets jejeje my son's in first grade jejeje i'm like holy shit !!, my duaghter is in 5th, and my eldest in the states jounior high already start'n to trade me in for some one her age...wow how time flies huh ? So hey man got alot of catch'n up too do, i'm realy glad to get back in touch with you, know what sucks though man ? I lost your Perfection seeds I had kept when my wife acidently forgot too but my seeds back in the freezer...long story but hey bro truely a blessing to hear from you.

i've got alot of catch 'n up here too...jejej been so high off may ass these days I just been watch'n this tv series on line, saw heros already, work'n on supernatural ejjeje and weeds is a trip ejeje so sorry i've not been around too much, works been kinda slow, but start'n too get back on track with march madness round the corner.

I'll be back in a little bit, but thanks for take'n the time to find me here Space, jeje was a trip that one time I called you on yur birthday a long time ago, jeje lost that cell thats why i've not called agian.

Strong hug,
Chaman

jamaican

Respect to all.
Thought I would make a quick stop and post a few pics,hope everyone is doing good out there.
Big up Chaman..
From some local unknown bag seed I picked up when I was in Oche,gotta go snook fishing calls.

Jah bless

jamaican

nice but could have gone another 2 weeks
Yea I know,didn't have a choice because we have been getting a ton of rain the last few weeks with no end in site and was starting to have mold issues.The parish I live in gets the most rainfall on the island,sometimes it rains for a few months straight.The weather here so so unpredictable its not even funny but the vegetation here so so lush and green.
Cant wait for spring and summer to get here but then I'll be on hurricane watch,gotta love it !

Jah bless

E

ElectroSticky

heeey CHAMAN! aqui te presento 3 chikitas a ver si me les das la bendicion :joint:

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

:)

jamaican

Thought I would stop by and show you what I got going on.Havent started a diary yet,I havent been online much but down the Road I will.

6-White Widow, 4 seeds didnt pop
4-NL/H, 6 seeds didnt pop
2-Mazar I Sharif, 1 didnt pop and 2 are dwarfs

Dirt is a mix of very rich dirt to begin with,dirt from under my compost pile thats been untouched for 6 years and rotted palm tree stumps that have been sitting for years that the bugs have been chewin on and shitting out,very good stuff.
They get direct sunlight all day on the back balcony and in the eveing I bring them in.
Today is the first day they wont come back in,ready to sex then plant in the backyard.
Here they are veggin a few nights ago

Enjoyin the sun

E

ElectroSticky

cherrysnow x nycdiesel
DSC01727.jpg

skunk-hybrid
DSC01728.jpg

NYCD
DSC01729.jpg

plants will be gifted to a friend ... :)

wazzaaappp chaman ,, seems u busy lately ... hope all is good ..

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Thought I would stop by and show you what I got going on.Havent started a diary yet,I havent been online much but down the Road I will.

6-White Widow, 4 seeds didnt pop
4-NL/H, 6 seeds didnt pop
2-Mazar I Sharif, 1 didnt pop and 2 are dwarfs

Nice and healthy looking shrubs.

Can I ask the obvious question, How come you are not growing some of the local strains?

Chaman where are you?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After the Final Four he should come up for air. :biglaugh:

Seriously, hope all is well! :D

Sharpening up my axe

F13
picture.php

jamaican

Nice and healthy looking shrubs.

Can I ask the obvious question, How come you are not growing some of the local strains?

Chaman where are you?

I've only been back in Ja for 8 months,I did grow some bag seed that I had but truthfully I havent ran into anything worth growing yet.I need to travel around the island more,I just havent had time due to work.All the great bud comes from "west" but due to alot of road blocks in the last few months it all about who you know for really good ganja.Havent been gettin anything special from my regular guy but lookin around.Some really good ganja to be found though,my island fav is orange hill buds.

Local unknown I grew

Better local I got a few weeks ago,not a seed in that fucker though.

Chaman,hope all is good.Check in if you get some time !

Jah Bless

E

ElectroSticky

but im doing well at my job , at the U ... i'm even close to having a girlfriend... :woohoo:

jejeje .. que pelada de :moon: ... i cant say that anymore .. jejej , but sun is still shinning! :joint:

best wishes chaman ! :respect: it never rains in just one man's roof :respect: