What's new

Tropical Growing

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, good one on the trips , my friend! :D Like randude said, too old for that shit, esp. doin' the all-nighter and having to go to work. :spank:

Last time was some poor quality @ a not-so-great Dead show, last show I saw them, '93. ~sigh~

Your harvest sounds divine! :yummy: and no, it's not all about "the grow". Your thread is an outcropping of your personality, as it well shows. I don't subscribe to sterile grow shows. You're keeping it real, and that's the appeal! :D

Speaking of trips, here's a shot of an Apollo Trip I took down today. :smoke:
Harvest week for me too.

picture.php

Peace, HL

Chaman

That just looks incredible !! jeje man what nice tric production on those buds, smell and taste must be awesome with mind bogle'n high I hope !

Very nice man, and thanks for the kind words also. The acid wasn't as strong as I kinda would have wanted jeeje but man was it awesome, just sitting and observe'n things and trip'n out on what ever then laugh'n to my self about me just sitting there for what seemed hrs looking at what ever it was...then id catch my self doing it agian and agian jeje seemed imposible too go to far before something else would catch my attention, everything was so interesting, things you'd prob never stop to see, things you over look everyday jejeje

Music was awesome too, the fire keeping me warm and the great company and trees...jeje everything just combined.

At work, well no one knew and that was even more fun jejeje and i've been doing this so long I can prety much do it backwards even so its like ride'n a bike...and i was all motivated as jeje watch'n my screen i'd be giggle'n inside all day people kept ask'n why I was grin'n so much, jeje was just have'n too much fun.

The movie in 3d with my family....bro I want too go do that agian !!! jejejejeje kicked ass, was like ohh shit !! felt I was almost in the movie no shit, was laugh'n like you'd never imagine, felt like rolling down the ile just laugh'n jejeje stomach was hurt'n and I could tell I wasn't the only one...think every dude in there was High off his ass jejej kids be have hte greatest time too, jeje was indeed a great day, I passed out early and got to sleep in but yeah it will be a long time before I do that agian i'm sure...even though I was looking at some studies and some crazy comity of doctors state that acid is one of the saftest and less harming then even cannabis. Crazy shit huh ?

Would have been great too be there with you guys back in the day try'n those acids, im sure those where the real deal acids too...jeje awsome expieriences im sure.

I've yet to try Devorium or a true Peyote, jejej I hear mescaline is the most colorfull and crazy trip cuase everything trials and leaves not sure how to say it, the micor points ive tried sinthectic mescaline was ok, but not like i've herd those on true peyote.

jejeeje haven't licked a toad ither jejej screw that, and i've herd belladonia can realy mess you up so never mind that stuff...got this dude lives infront and stories say he did a strong tea of "reina de la noche" belladonia and dude is littleral a vegtable....just sitts there all day and untill night some times...moves around, seen him walk'n a few times but normaly hes just sitting there..I wonder what goes on in his mind. Never see anyone talk to him or hear him say anything ither...its wierd. one of my friends had a real good scare with that stuff too...said he had the worst trip of his life and saw crazy shit in the shadows...nuts, when he got home he was almost naked and all scratched up from getting lost up in the mtn where they drank it and doesn't know how he realy ever made it home...other friends too, say it was realy wierd and didn't like it though, said like a series of dreams, just not on my list of thigns to try jeje.

Well hey guys, strong hug and thanks ! I took some pics today but managed to forget the camera jejeje if not one thing its another jeje so yeah i'll bring those in tomorrow.

Blessings,
Chaman

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, belladonna be some bad sheet. :noway: I remember a buddy's mom had a bottle of it by their kitchen sink, back when I was a teen trying everything, but I knew that was bad news. I kept away from huffing anything too, but did do crazy stuff back then. Inhaling raw ether, eating 3-500 vinegar-soaked morning glory seeds. Vile getting them down. Threw up within 15m, but had technicolor visions as soon as I started puking. Hawiian baby woodrose seeds were better, only had to ingest 10-12 seeds. That was then, and now it's just the herb for me! :D
Thx for the love w the Apollo Trip. Haven't smoked any yet, but I'm well versed in the Apollo11. Tho neither yield that great, the A-11 is a little chunkier. I just think it's an amazing strain, easy to grow, done within 60 days, sativa head.

Here's a shot of the 1st Apollo I just took down @ 52 days.

APOLLO 11
picture.php

If you want to see more of these, check out the '09 Highlights' in my sig. :wink:
Peace, HL

E

ElectroSticky

:joint: ...

I´ve never done acid .. im scared of it ... however since we are being honest in these forum .. i rarely try a pill ... last time i had 1/2 a pill , i drank so much jaggermeister fucking blowed the pill and got drunk ..but i have had some very nice ocations in wich i have a very nice upliftng ride ...i once a while ago had that reina de la noche tee ... fuck! dudeee thats poison :noway: ... i only used the tip os 4 petals and used a fucking lot of water ... drank a litte tee and fall asleep almost annoyed couse i didnt felt anything weird .... then at nite ... i woke up and felt the worst case of peeing needs so i woke up and try to reach the bathroom .. i try to did it as smooth as possible so i wouldn wake anyone up ... but the floor mooved so much i hit every sincle peace of furniture on the house ...jajajajajaj ... thx god it wsa like 2 years ago and nothing bad happen to me ... :joint: .... .. take care bro ...

Last edited:

Gist

Hey everyone!

Good vibes to everyone... Hi Chaman! HL, very nice shot of that APOLLO, looks interesting!

Belladonna and 'reina de la noche' now that's crazy stuff there, you need a sober baby-sitter if you mess with the reina de la noche. No idea about belladonna... LOVE Acid - strange how people are scared of it (could it be the name... ACID!! maybe they think it's like battery acid?) It's really such a beautiful/amazing trip! Done it hundredes of times. RIP Albert Hofmann. Has anyone tried Ololiuqui seeds (Turbina corymbosa)?? OR, San Pedro cactus (Echinopsis pachanoi)? These are the next up on my list.

I'm so glad the seasons have changed! My sativa girls are enjoying lots of sun and have been getting happier day-by-day since the solstice passed in Dec. Just started some new genetics too (received from a great guy)--this is going to be a good year!

Peace

Last edited:

Chaman

Gist,
"this is going to be a good year" jejej thats awesome, and the best way to start a yr indeed. I've got belladonia trees in my yard, 3 of them jejeje truely wonderfull flowers but yeah no thanks...I always hear about how our inidians here would give that to the spanish conquistadores to drive them literaly "mad" they'd go so crazy and loose them selfs in the jungles...shame they didn't have enough for all those...thiefs....no better said then the way Peter Tosh said it Chistpher Colombus = Chist come a rob us.

So yeah anything that the indians here used agianst there enemy, isn't something i'd like to try my self jejeje

San pedro, jeje i've got that too...but mine isn't big or old enough yet. I tried it once in like a cucumber form jjee mean like pickeled and guess I didn't eat enough... jej def try taht agian, need a better recipe.

I've got lots of morning glorries jeje always wonders about that, i'll have too look into that Haiawaina one jejeje mother nature new we'd get board now and then huh ? jejej that or needed a little help seeing things out of a different perspective ;)

Electro, Ex i've only done like 5 times, was great....but i'm never snorted or done coke in any way..and since thats pure speed I don't realy look for that feeling...I liked it once time that I got a capsul and that was heroine based, wow did that realy "FEEL" great, jejeje but i've never done heroine ither and don't wish too. So that was enough for me, had the both types of expieriences at the right times with the right people and had a incredible time, but acid is more what I enjoy jejej I remember feeling great but missing the ilussions, jejej Flip Floping was fun jeje did half and half (ex and acid) jeje was up alll night see'n shit at a crazy rave, jeje but that was a while back...good times jejeje

HIGH LIGHTER,
jjejejej man was laugh'n my ass off...i'll always give thanks for my herb, but there is lots of great even devine expeierences that nature has kept secret that only a few of us come to find out...and some live right in our faces, jeje people decorate their homes with popies, morning glories, bella donias, and sanpedro cactus's jejeje wish I could grow my herb in the fornt yard too !! jejej sucks we made cannabis so popular, that people wear leafs all over the place and have bumper stickers...other wise most would have never identified it, as most never seen a bud, yet alone a plant...just that brick stuff jejej but now with people advertise'n it so much and the news try'n to make a buck with thier bad stories, and cops with dare programs...its all brain washing, try'n to keep us undercontroll, its great we've found these benefits in nature that let us see more of the "trueth"

And...dude thats fuzzy as hell !!! jejeje such velvet covered bud ;) jeje there almost ain't no room for more ! jejeje got to love that

Ran,
Granada is one of the most beautyfull cities...its incredible, almost held back in time. My grandmother is from there and she'd go one for hrs telling me about Granada. I hope he finds happiness there and peace most of all. Nicaragua is still a very militant country. Military base near by so you see alot of these weapons and machines you'd never see here..jejej or in the states cuase most of it is russian, cuban, venezuela...ak47s and mosnter trucks. Still there is so much to be greatfull there, every house is historicaly rich.

Blessings,
Chaman

B

bonecarver_OG

:d nicaragua was nice :D i recomend ometepe - go to finca isabella and check out the bullet holes over ur mojito :p

it was a hustle to buy rolling papers.. we had to buy papel de aroz - the one used for ciggarettes, but in sheets of A3 size. no glue :D

didnt experience good bud - werent there in tht rigth season i supose..

chaman :D stay away from those belladonnas and such hehe :D dont think there is any good comoing out of that :D hehe

peace

Styles P

wow man where do you live its so nice. i always wanted to live somewhere tropical the only downfall is big spiders god i hate spiders.

Chaman

bro....we got monster spiders !! jejejej I wonder if Ive still go those pics...had some pics of a huge realy cool looking spider that cought a bat in its web and was wrap'n up the bat and putting its venom into it to keep it still jejejejej remember laugh'n so hard cuase think Bone said..."goes to show siperman can kick batmans ass" jejeje but not sure if that was here or in another site...

Where I live its alot colder then most parts of my country so you don't see the big monster teranchulas, but you do see there almost more poisionus cusin a thin bodied version that we call "pica caballo" jejeje so imagine a spider we call a "horse biter" horses even will freak out and go another way when they see one, I find them in my shower, even in my shoes a few times, jejeje freak the shit out of me too...naked in a shower and no weapons to protect your self with jejeje if i'm lucky ill find a shampoo bottle...

In the warmer parts...you got all sorts of monsters...some of the wierdest insects to creep and crawl this earth jejej thigns ive never seen anywhere...out of the imagination of Goerge Lucas type bugs.

Blessings,
Chaman
jjeje I forgot them pics agian...

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

those spiders with the crab looking claws are awesome.. but i dont think they were poisonous ?

Chaman

dude...almost didn't find my pics was about to wig out...changed the whole thing, and now the wa they are display'd kinda sucks in my opion.

Chaman

in the close up on the pic with the spiders face you can see the 2 larg glands that inject what ever it has kinda like the tail of a scorpion or wasp or the face of the terantulas, and besides how else would he get the bat to finaly stay still so it could wrap it up and prevent it from brake'n the whole web down...maybe to us and our metabolism its not as harmfull, jejeje but i bet it would sure hurt to get a spider bite by one of these dudes.

I was search'n on google and think its a family of the Golden Orb Spiders, but this one has a thicker back and with horns but same type of legs and markings I saw a pic of one of these in Queensland Aus that cuaght a wild bird and was also starting too do the same, jeje was read'n in the amazons think it was amazones I just came back from a smoke...well the indians would use them to fish, they'd catch these little 4inch fish with them, they' some how make the web use'n a few sticks out in to a thread about little over a meter long and then thread a hook on the end, squish the spider and go to the stream, in just min they catch lots of these fish, seem'd they'd get stuck to the thread and they'd pull them out quick. Amazing...prob the same indians who used the big bullet head ants as stiches on larg cuts, jeje I don't know about you but those hurt like youd never imagine a burning sting, jeje some say feels like you got shot and dude it hurts for a hell'a of a long time too. But in extreme circunstances that could save a persons life I guess

you see a pic of a hug beatle i've got in here too ? jejej thing was a monste huge kinda stink bug looking thing

B

bonecarver_OG

chaman :D some short spider facts;

all spider venoms are poisonous to man or affects us in some way - :D and most spidrs have venom.

even some spiders considered harmless have venoms strong enough to affect people. the main reason many spiders arent considered a danger is because their glands cant bite thru our skin.

yuk for spiders hehe :D

but i think its almost most likelly one will get bitten by ants in the jungle than spiders.. and some of those tropical ants are VERY strong and it hurts as hell :D

i stepped on a dead dry branch on the ground - and about 20-30 big dark ants had a biting session on my foot before i had time to sweep them off :D darn foot swoll to about twice its size.

there is ants making holes in coco-nuts.. i bet theyll rip of a finger if one isnt carefull hehe :D

the wasps are dangerous too :D known to cause a chock in the breathing apparatus and suffocate people.

its good to allways keep a few strong ANTIHISTAMINES in ur pocket if you want to do some serious jungle trecking as a gringo :D i think locals get imune to many things that we foreigners almost can die of..

anyway :D instead of walking around with fear its better to go about carefully and watch it all before u step into it. that way one sees so much more.

man i miss it.

chaman :D hope u get time to post some nice jungle pics some day :D

peace mate!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup chaman. I just got done reading this whole thread all the way from page 1. wow wow X 100= holy shit. u r 1 hell of a good grower.

now in the future I want a green house so bad.
cuz last summer I had to grow out in the open and I hated it.
but had to do it to get my medical goods.:joint:

grow on and smoke on brotha man.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
I everybody ! Bless of GOD for everyone

that the light of ELOHIM cover this site

Well this is my first plant , and i would like tob share the images
and that i can recieve answers for the best care of my little plant

the next days i thisnk change it of place, and i would like that you can help!!!!

Thanksss :wave:

never saw this post until now... I wonder whatever happened to this guy? r u still around lolol?

peace all :)

E

ElectroSticky

heeey wazaaaaap bro .... chek out these ... :joint:

DSC01315-Copy.jpg

DSC01319-Copy.jpg

DSC01326-Copy.jpg

DSC01333-Copy-Copy.jpg

Peace and love for all ....!!!!!!!!

jamaican

Bless up everyone,just wanted to introduce myself because I havnt been around in a long time and I plan on posting a lot now I'm back in Jamaica.
I'm lovin this thread minus the spider pics,thank god I don't see shit like that around here cause I HATE spiders.
Anyways the local green that I've been smoking has been crap and not worth growing.There's a few good strains around but I'm still on the search so I plan to introduce a new variety to the area.I just moved back here so only have some basic seeds I was able to get my hands on.Nirvava's white widow and NL/haze.I hope over time I'll get some better stuff to work with but its a start. Unfortunately its a bitch to order seeds from here cause there's no money orders and you can't send cash in the mail so there are speed bumps.Anyways I plan on taking full advantage of the year round growing and sharing the adventures with you guys and making new friends along the way.BTW if anyone plans to travel to the island and needs advise let me know,I'm in tourism down here.
Keep up the good work everyone !

Bless up

Latest posts

Latest posts