What's new

Tropical Growing

B

bonecarver_OG

hey man :D cool you all got safe thru xmas endulgements :D

nice to see the nugs are getting fatter :D

at the time i was in costa was the huge earthquake in el salvador - i could feel it pretty well in the beach-hut in santa teresa. the news about the state in the country changed the travel plans.

horrible things earthquakes..

peace all!!

B

bonecarver_OG

just saw on the news - seems to be pretty messy in costa rigth now - hope all is good ! :D

peace

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hola Chaman, espero que tu y toda tu familia esten bien despues del terremoto de ayer :) cuando tengas un minuto escribenos un mensaje que aca siempre estamos pendientes aunque no escribamos mucho... aunque por aca siempre estamos fumando sativas hehehe :joint: un abrazo
paz y salud

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
greetings randude :) also very good to read you and see you are doing well :)
the garden is so-so, like Chaman would say, too much watchie watchie :wink:
lets hope to hear from him soon,
much peace man

Chaman

Gracias Paz, aqui estamos...muchos perdieron todo, la mayoria se llevo un gran susto. Hay grietas en la tierra, y terrapen tras terrpen se ha llevado pueblos y destruido junto a grandes cabeszas de agua cambiaron la carra de un buen sector de montaña. Tenemos suerte no fueron pueblos mas poblados u cuidades...pero siempre duele ver su dolor de sus hermanos.

Aun hay replicas amenudo, pero estan en disminucion

Un gran y fuerte abrazo,
Chaman

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Chaman! good to hear from you man :) it is good for you and yours that all you got was a scare, no doubt that the people who have been affected are not having a great time, but there is not much we can do when nature decides to do that, u know?
and yes, the page has changed, no wonder it had been loading strange the past few days...

randude, good luck getting them seeds, perhaps you could mail the seeds to a friend of yours outside the u.s and he/she could mail it to you then. just a thought.

abrazos,

paz y salud :)

Chaman

jejej all I can say is..I love this taste, smell and i'm all high off my ass ! Thanks Charlie.

There are a few phenos, but the favorite taste and smell comes from the thai fenotype. Although this one also has beed wanting to put bananas out at the very tips. I'm out there every day pick'n off nice and eary as I always say, only banana in my green house is mine damnit. jejeje Don't want not hermie seeds. (jeje jive ass weed)

I'm realy high, but there is a Congo x Nigerian x Panama x Destroyer that i've smoke that has a realy rich taste too and awesome high, i'm realy high right now...but i can't figure if I'm more high now then I was last night smoke'n the other....jejejeje all I know is that i'm high. jejeje real high too.

Just wish I had veged those single cola bud plants....soo soo tasty, want to smoke more but if you saw the stupid look on my gloss eyed face jeje sure happiness...even after I'm sitting here after 8hrs jejej people must think i've got something with the devil or soemthing, mean who the fuck smiles at work after 8hrs of dealing with un oblivian of bs...jeje ejjee now i'm laugh'n so yeah i'm glad i'm almost out...getting high the last 2 hrs of work is a recomendation indeed, other wise you think the clock be going backward...

blessings,
Chaman

Oh, and realy great friend suffered a loss. Point is, if you do have some one you love,cherrish,etc let them know it while they are still able to hear it. You'll regret you didn't if you don't do it while you still can. Lady once said "bring me flowers while i'm alive, can't smell or see them once i'm dead" well something like that so you know what I mean...Im gona call my dad.

Chaman

was going little crazy, jeje had a hard day....thanks for letting me go off for a while. jeje lets get back to talk'n about growing some cannabis!!!!

Chaman

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Been reading alot about diff Anti depresents and read'n personal opions of those who take them too....Dude these people realy need to stop spend'n money on that shit and get high jeje

Hell yeah....:D :D :D

Who needs what man can make in a laboratory when Jah gave us the plant to make our head right :joint:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
good day Chaman,

we hear you loud and clear man, lately times have changed a lot and have became very rough... all the shit that has went down in december and january do not seems like a good omen for this up-comming year, but I rather not talk about all the personal stuff, just wanted to let you know that many of us are going through hard-times and that regardless of what happens, we gotta keep the faith and will up. and let go too of many things we wish we could control but that we cannot.
un abrazo hermano Chaman
paz y salud

E

ElectroSticky

Glad to see u'r doing good chaman ... buena vibra !

myself , im trying to start these year with a lot more discipline , but its so hard , jajaja , i went out these last friday , to vertigo .. muajajaja , cant remember shit after 3.am .. 2 much jaguermeister ... jajajaj ... but im doing well at my job , at the U ... i'm even close to having a girlfriend... :woohoo:

anyways .. its time 4 me to go to lunch .. making me a Fat cheese , bubblegum & kush mix ... Peace bro!

bongsmileytn4.gif

Jomiber

Great Chaman!

I love see how the pure sativas grow in tropical climatology.

Do you study pharmacy? I have seen the first pic of your threat, the awesome buds near the book "REACCIONES MEDICAMENTOSAS", jajaja un buen tocho.

Saudos!

Chaman

jejej hey guys, nothing a day with my kids could heal...was just one of those ruff days, but truely thanks everyone.

I'm love'n this harvest so far, strong, taste, lasting, smell, and the joy of gorwing then and running these expriements has all been a blessing, jeje kind like Jah had an idea i'd need a littel "lift" jeje talk about "excuse me while I light my spliff" then I was sitting back listen'n to some Bob and came across this one. "it never rain on just one man roof" and then thats when I took a break at looking at things from the dark side and been given thanks for what I do have. Kids are a great healing too, spent the day with them, just them and I jeje no wife.

She and I are have'n some serious isues but thats almost been normal, shes adjusting to alot of new things with her new job and has come across some more expencess, so hey just another hill to climb.

I'm realy like'n how things are going in the greenhouse, will be harvest'n some more real soon jejee, and have already put in some more destroyer x panamas jejeje and some more Jamicans too.

That night I bought a nice cold beer, light my jay and walk'd to the bus stop feel'n better after bitch'n a while jeje know this is about growing...so thanks for the patients and great vibes.

Cool & calm
Chaman

E

ElectroSticky

"it never rain on just one man roof"

LOVING THEM WORDS CHAMAN ! ~ BUENA VIBRAAAAA !! Y BUENA MOTAAA !! :woohoo:

Chaman

Electro jejeje
Man I went to the "green festival" last night up in the mts....jjeje man awesome concerts, bonfire, lots of nice great people..., smoked smoked shared some bud, try'd some hash and around 8 a friend gives me a "holfman" (lsd) had 4 beers, and man after that i was have'n bout the best time of my life, way up in the mts watch'n the trees sitting infront of this fire, liste'n to the drums and just trip'n in such a nice melow way, was beautyfull...but about 11ish it started to rain, so jeje walked home, a route I know well...and some how got lost, jejej walked a few more blocks and found my way agian, laughed my ass off about it and then on the way i'd stop and trip on things....was awesome, got home and wife was still awake...was like ohh ohh jeje but nashe just thought I was tipsy and real high, took a shower and stayed up all night with my fish, music, jejej windows media player tripn'n !!!! jeje love'n it...day broke and had to catch a 5am bus to work, jeje man saw the sun rise and everything, and all day i've just been jeje WOW jeje love'n it and all smiles, listen'n to music has been a trip in its own as you catch all the dif instruments and vocals and well everythings just out of this world jeje now i'm sitting here drink'n ojay, had a few puffs and still try'n too hold on cuase I m going too go see Bolt in 3d with my kids in a little bit !!!! holy shit hows that gone be !!! jejej still got a little little little corner left too jejejej well was soo nice tooo trip like that and all day like this jejejejee I can see why I limite my self so much with acid jejje could just keep going if I didn't jej don't je je lol man....this has just been too fun !!

Take care man,
Chaman

Latest posts

Latest posts