What's new

trichome jungle seeds - mantis f2 grow

S

shogun

Bman has just done a cross wi kalishnapple and a mantis hybrid some sort of kush cant rrmember what but he mentions lemon and lime in the cross kalishnapple kush iirc its not released yet look in thr strains hybrids section

peace

yeah i have read about em i have already said i want to run these
i have always said i wanted to run kali mist and sonics pineapple
speaks for its self so kalishnapple kush sounds amazing...Atb shogun

S

shogun

Mantis f2 flowering in ebb & flow table

Mantis f2 flowering in ebb & flow table

Alright folks here is a pic of my mantis f2 4 weeks into flower they are on ec 1.6 ph6.2 - ph5.5 & the smell and resin production is qualty i have had good resin on other plants but these mantis are getting resin on large leafs & stems are covered too
the smells from the plants are amazing my fav being the lemon/lime one so sweet
and like candy this pheno seems smaller thsn the rest..they are being feed ghe 3 part
headmasta & bud xl so lets see how they fatten up in the next 6 weeks as i am cutting em at week 10 atb Shogun..p.s sorry the pics aint that good i am also hitting em with 600watts hps

S

shogun

Alright folks wee update here is my Mantis f2 there 5 weeks in to flower...here is the pics

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job Shogun- those mantis and that adjust-a-wing seem to really do well together. I saw some cured Mantis from a caregiver and it was much airier then what you got going on in there. I'm taking a seat for the finish.

S

shogun

thanx a lot Al Botross there starting to swell up now!! and there only week 5 so they got 4 - 5 weeks to go..week 6 i am going to hit em with top shooter gel...thanx for looking..Atb Shogun

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
those have come on a treat mate well done and you were gunna abandon this grow,bet your glad you didnt do that now

be carefull with the top shooter if you havent used it before its very hot..remember to lower your base nutes mate

looking forward to the next installment

peace

S

shogun

Thanx Roll it Large there looking good now & packed with resin and there only 5 weeks 12/12...i was going to shut this grow down because of the humidty..and its only been 51% so not too bad
cheers Shogun

bannana man

Nice job Shogun- those mantis and that adjust-a-wing seem to really do well together. I saw some cured Mantis from a caregiver and it was much airier then what you got going on in there. I'm taking a seat for the finish.
so was it my mantis ? if so what was the taste like ? nice to hear others growing it out

S

shogun

Thanx a lot Bman this is the 3rd time i have grew 1 ov your strains
and i am always pleased with the end result i really liked the pops
so i cant wait to compaire it to the Mantis..Later shogun

Latest posts

Latest posts