What's new

trichome jungle seeds - mantis f2 grow

S

shogun

thanx everyone i was going to do an update every week but am bored so here is a pic 3 days later & i can see they are doing better
already in the hydro system here is the pic atb shogun

picture.php

S

shogun

well am here again i have upped the ec0.7 the ph5.5 - ph6.0 i have noticed some pruple stems temps when lights on at canopy is 72f -75f...lights off is 65f...here the are i am dying to find out how many are females but no signs of sex yet!! Later Shogun
picture.php

S

shogun

over watering???

over watering???

alright everyone where do i start looking at the plants they look very
un healthy and there leaves are drooping all the time, i feed at 7am
for 8mins then every 3 hrs after that the ec was ec0.7 so i have upped the ec to ec1.0 and i will flood em 3 times a day to see if it makes a difference...cheers shogun
picture.php

Bob-Hope

Ive just had a look at the first 2 pictures of your plants in their ebb and flow and they look very healthy.

This is just an assumption, but you say ten days ago, that you're feeding at 7AM 8mins a feed every 3 hours.

And according to your post above i think your still on the same feed schedule/routine.

in my opinion those plants have out grown that feed pattern, and now need more regular feeds, maybe for shorter intervals, with a slightly stronger nutes.

I can see roots sticking out the bottom of the plant thats right middle and the one thats top right, this would indicate to me that the plant might be thirsty hence the drooping leaves.

The 2 plants at the front still look healthy,if the flow/drain goes that way, this would suggest that they sit in the solution just a little bit longer therefore getting a longer drink.

S

shogun

Ive just had a look at the first 2 pictures of your plants in their ebb and flow and they look very healthy.

This is just an assumption, but you say ten days ago, that you're feeding at 7AM 8mins a feed every 3 hours.

And according to your post above i think your still on the same feed schedule/routine.

in my opinion those plants have out grown that feed pattern, and now need more regular feeds, maybe for shorter intervals, with a slightly stronger nutes.

I can see roots sticking out the bottom of the plant thats right middle and the one thats top right, this would indicate to me that the plant might be thirsty hence the drooping leaves.

The 2 plants at the front still look healthy,if the flow/drain goes that way, this would suggest that they sit in the solution just a little bit longer therefore getting a longer drink.

hi there bob_hope thanx for the Reply the above post was wrong
i have changed there feed cycle to every 4hours for 7mins..and the ec1.0 here is a pic of them i took this morning pic1...and i will take another pic of them now!! as there not looking good again..cheers shogun...

pic 1 from this morning...
picture.php

this is a pic taken 5mins ago
picture.php

S

shogun

Alright m8 i have overwatering problems i was feeding at 8mins every 4 hours...buy i noticed that from lights out and next feed
the looked a lot better in the morning..so i have changed the feed
to 8mins every 6 hours and there a lot better now?? this is my 2nd time using this ebb & flow table & i havent grown anything since last september so far there is 6 females & 4 males
others havent showed sex yet cheers Shogun

Pic taken first thing this morning as lights went on
picture.php

Water still under pots after 6 hours
picture.php

S

shogun

alright here we have a new pic i am down to 12 plants as i got 2 males & there is 7 females and some havent shown sex yet there on ec1.0 the tallest plants are 7ins i plan on switching to 12/12 at 14ins here is the pics...atb shogun
picture.php

S

speedemon

Looking great Shogun, I see you have added Hydroton pebbles into the tray around the pots to stop the light on the roots, which is a good idea :) would it be more benneficial to raise the level of the pebbles around the pots though giving more room for roots? Like a giant pot :) I don't know as have never used your system before but in my head it makes sense lol.

S

shogun

Alright m8 cheers i have more pebbles soaking as we speak i didnt want to put to many in the now as there is still plants not shown sex
i have cheese for my next run so i cant wait to fill the table with clones..lol...Atb shogun

S

shogun

B-mans gear is great, i am taking a seat for this great run.

Hi Karma Genetics really pleased you stopped in to have a look i have run Bmans pops twice & it was class..i was having some problems with this ebb & flood table during this grow! so i hope
i can pull off a good grow for everyone watching...no pressure eh
lol...thanx for stopping Atb Shogun

S

shogun

Mantis update

Mantis update

Alright everyone here is an update of my mantis f2 so far i have 8 females and 2 plants still to show sex..they are on ec1.0 and a ph5.5 - ph6.2 i am going to veg until the canopy is full then i will flip em to 12/12 thanx for looking shogun
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

shogun

Alright folks i need some advise i am using 400watt metal hailide for veg...& i was thinking if i was to switch to 600watt hps would they veg better? or would i be better using the 400watt M/H until the canopy is full cheers Y.G.T

S

speedemon

Alright folks i need some advise i am using 400watt metal hailide for veg...& i was thinking if i was to switch to 600watt hps would they veg better? or would i be better using the 400watt M/H until the canopy is full cheers Y.G.T

Stick to the MH in veg mate :)

S

shogun

Nice one speedemon & Roll it large i will stick with the 400watt metal halide until the canopy is full thanx Shogun...

S

shogun

Alright folks here is where i am with the mantis i have 8 female plants
i had to remove the other 2 plants as they where males..i still have em on ec1.0 and ph5.5 - ph5.9 & there under 400watt M/H here is the pic..cheers shogun
picture.php