What's new

trichome jungle seeds - mantis f2 grow

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking good shogun

the td silents are quiet mate got the td800 and 500 on full and there way quiter than any rvk lil bit of noise through the blockbuster but that cant be helped i cant here a noise from the loft now

peace

S

shogun

thanx Lads..

Roll it Large i will be getting a td silent after this grow as i am getting a new blockbuster shade from progrow & i am planning
on trying out coco for the first time...cheers shogun..

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanx Lads..

Roll it Large i will be getting a td silent after this grow as i am getting a new blockbuster shade from progrow & i am planning
on trying out coco for the first time...cheers shogun..

you wont be dissapointed making the switch mate:)

peace:tiphat:

S

shogun

Thanx a lot Bman i cant wait till the start budding the smell is getting stronger all the time.. here is an update pic of my mantis the are in flower since new years day...some plants are 18ins tall and the 2 middle plants are 14-15ins the ec1.2 and ph 5.8..temps during lights on is 22c - 25c 37% humidty the night temps are 19c & 50% humidty..here is the pic sorry about the hps cheers Shogun

S

shogun

@roll it large thanx m8

@keysersoze cheers m8 i cant even see the netting now...lol

@theherbalizor thanx a lot m8 i really cant wait to try this mantis
& i am interested to see how the buds develop on these.but i am sure its going to be DANK!!!....Atb Shogun...

S

shogun

Gday shogun nice job on this grow
Hope you get a great harvest
BC

Thanx bultaco cemoto i am thinking it will be a good yeild but i no
for sure it will be dank & dried properly...and no need for me to buy dodgy weed that is soaking wet ...happy days just around the corner
atb shogun

S

speedemon

Looking good Shogun :) you may need to add a second net though above the first to support the taller colas ;)

S

shogun

Thanx speedemon i am going to town tomorrow i will see if i can get
some more and put a second net above them!! here is a new pic taken today

new pic
picture.php

S

shogun

Thanx roll it large..there about a week into 12/12...cant wait for the buds to start forming!! atb ashogun

Green81

Veteran
Shogun, super healthy plants,gonna be some foot and half colas there pretty soon.

G81

S

shogun

Hi There everyone i have a bit of bad News i have decided to pull down my mantis grow:frown: Sorry Bman because my humidty is far to high 62% i am running 6ins rvk full blast 12is oscalating fan dehumidifier on full blast its doing nothing...i cant really afford to keep running all my hydro stuff on a gamble i mighy not get bud rot? i am better of pulling down this grow and start up again when i have a bigger dehumidifier...Peace ...Shogun..:wallbash::mad: :frown: