What's new

trichome jungle seeds - mantis f2 grow

theherbalizor

Veteran
Man, I flwer in upto 75 % humidity at times. Never really caused a problem. Plus mantis is pretty mould resistant,

But what ever you choose, good luck.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh, I wouldn't be as hasty to ditch your good work so far.., I get away with 60% and prob lose 5% of total haul.

Strain dependant, some bud structures it won't affect.

You've plenty of time before really needing to worry

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
im currently at 55% at the mo with some dense colas too i wouldnt give up yet
would be a shame to pull it down after all the work you put into it

peace

S

shogun

Alright folks i had a bit of a brain fart last night!!lol So i am going to run with them thanx for the replys cheers shogun

i have opened a windowin the room where the tent is and the room temp is 23c with 40% humidty & inside the tent its 22c with 35%humidty...so i was wondering if i was to leave the window open all night will the humidty go down a bit at night??

S

shogun

Alright here is a cpl of updated pics of my Trichome Jungle seeds Mantis f2..there isnt a lot to see yet they are about 11 days into flower..i will post more pics when they start budding..i have removed some of the lower branches...thanx for looking Shogun

picture.php

S

shogun

@ Green81 hope so m8!! its going to be a good smoke for sure

@ RudeDog Not a chance of scrapping Now m8!! i have 10 mantis
cuts rooted for a m8 doing a soil run..yee ha bring on the dank:dance013:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot to say, but if you could add another circulatory fan in there in the later weeks that would help IMO,

and also keep the circulatory fans and exhaust fan on 24/7,

When they stretch, prune any weak lower branches and budsites.. anything that might amount to pop corn, and that should help too :)

I meant to ask earlier in the thread, how did you sex them so quickly? Do pre-flowers show themselves that much quicker in 'dro?

Cheers, mitch

S

shogun

I forgot to say, but if you could add another circulatory fan in there in the later weeks that would help IMO,

and also keep the circulatory fans and exhaust fan on 24/7,

When they stretch, prune any weak lower branches and budsites.. anything that might amount to pop corn, and that should help too :)

I meant to ask earlier in the thread, how did you sex them so quickly? Do pre-flowers show themselves that much quicker in 'dro?

Cheers, mitch

Alright Mitch i just checked em daily with magnifying glass to see if
flower where male or female...sorry i cant tell you if flowers show quicker in hydro...as i am a noob grower...Atb ahogun

S

shogun

whats up with these roots?

whats up with these roots?

Alright everyone after having ph dropping i was advised to check out the root zone
i am a noob but these roots dont look good enough to me..they have been on ec1.2
water temps 18c - 21c...nutrients are ghe flora series and regen a root they have been
flooded 5mins every 1 hour no floods during the night..any ideas if this looks bad i am going to order rhizotonic...i have a bottle of house and garden drip clean dont no if this would help the roots Any advise would be excellent...atb Shogun...the plants are 2 weeks into flower

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hi mate that will be your clay balls doing it did you ph your balls at all in a soak for a few days this is exacyly where i went wrong when i went hydro

only thing to do now is just keep ontop of the ph if you can

if you havent been using drip clean from the start i wouldnt recommend putting it in now

sorry for the lack of help i failed my first hydro flood drain run and quickly went to coco but i will be trying hydro at some point again

hope ya get it sorted pal

peace

S

shogun

Alright roll it large yeah m8 i washed my pebbles for days in the bath
with a hose..and soaked em in ph5,0 for a cpl of days..this is doing my head in now!!i am going to try coco soon cheers shogun

S

shogun

Alright folks its been 10 days since my last post and i thought i would throw up another pic this pic was taken 2 days ago when the plants where 3 weeks into flower sorry the pic isnt the best..the resin on the plants smells excellent and is on some of the larger
leafs they are being feed GHE flora series & regen a root.
later shogun

S

shogun

Alright m8 i am getting 2 kind of smells 2 plants are defos lemon/lime smell..the others are lemon/skunk smell...i need to stop touching
the resin or there will be none left on the plant...lol...later shogun

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Bman has just done a cross wi kalishnapple and a mantis hybrid some sort of kush cant rrmember what but he mentions lemon and lime in the cross kalishnapple kush iirc its not released yet look in thr strains hybrids section

peace

e4ian

Alright folks its been 10 days since my last post and i thought i would throw up another pic this pic was taken 2 days ago when the plants where 3 weeks into flower sorry the pic isnt the best..the resin on the plants smells excellent and is on some of the larger
leafs they are being feed GHE flora series & regen a root.
later shogun
picture.php

Ive always felt drawn to live in such conditions. Roll on...

Latest posts

Latest posts