What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tri_Cho_Me's First Grow & Grow Diary

chomsky

Negativity??? Grow up dude. You're a jerk all I did was offer up good advice and offer some help which you need. Your plants should be about three times the size they are by now BTW. Grow on mr. Green jeans, you're the man!!!

pH_This

Negativity??? Grow up dude. You're a jerk all I did was offer up good advice and offer some help which you need. Your plants should be about three times the size they are by now BTW. Grow on mr. Green jeans, you're the man!!!

I think this might be what he's talking about. Do you have advice? Sure, but it's your delivery that's off putting. Your way isn't the only way to do things. I think you might be the sensitive one. When someone challenges what you say, you get mad. You've done it many times, and have even apologized for doing it.

chomsky

This last little bit of advice that hurt his feelings was lower your lights. That's it... Lower your lights. Then I simply said read up on PAR. How is that negative? How was that a hard delivery of advice in my part? Whatever, I really don't care anymore. I was just offering advice which tricome has a really hard time accepting.. I'm out you guys can have the last words...

Tri_Cho_Me

This last little bit of advice that hurt his feelings was lower your lights. That's it... Lower your lights. Then I simply said read up on PAR. How is that negative? How was that a hard delivery of advice in my part? Whatever, I really don't care anymore. I was just offering advice which tricome has a really hard time accepting.. I'm out you guys can have the last words...

Enjoy your Karma grow, I'm sure it will be lovely and not bite you in the ass whatsoever. Don't jump up in pot sizes too quick!

Oh wait....

Tri_Cho_Me

Tri_Cho_Me

Day 55 from Seed Update

Day 55 from Seed Update

Hey everyone. Thought I would pop in for another update. Right now everything is looking really nice. I am pretty much done tucking and just letting them go vertical now. I plan on flipping to flower this weekend!

The first pic is of the bag seed experiment. Any ideas what it is? The leaves are obviously different from the Strawberry Kush, but I am horrible at strain identifying. The fucked up leaves in the middle is where I tried to FIM, but I think I missed, lol.

The second pic is a pic from above. Kind of a unique angle I haven't shown before and really highlights the P450. Also shows how far the ScrOG has come along. When I first put that sucker on I was nervous it wasn't going to work, or I wasn't doing it right, but I stuck with it and it looks awesome I think.

Temp is 83F with RH at 58% I have a small humidifier going as well as the damp towel down still. I wash it about once a week so it doesn't ever have a chance to get too rank. I will probably cut back on both of these once going into flower as I know the humidity should be lower.

Thanks for stopping. :tiphat:

Tri_Cho_Me

Attachments

• Day 55 From Seed - Bag Seed.jpg
    Day 55 From Seed - Bag Seed.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Day 55 From Seed - From the Top.jpg
    Day 55 From Seed - From the Top.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22

toke'a'bowl

Just quickly ran through your journal, looks good! A couple ideas for next run would be to spread the plants out evenly under your screen. They are bunched in the middle which doesn't give them room to spread, especially during stretch. How high is your screen from soil level? Looks like it could be raised a bit next time. Other than that looks real good. Can't wait to see some buds form. Grow on.

Tri_Cho_Me

Just quickly ran through your journal, looks good! A couple ideas for next run would be to spread the plants out evenly under your screen. They are bunched in the middle which doesn't give them room to spread, especially during stretch. How high is your screen from soil level? Looks like it could be raised a bit next time. Other than that looks real good. Can't wait to see some buds form. Grow on.

It was kind of an afterthought/last minute thing, so yea, not the prettiest.

The next round will be in the two 10 gallon no-till Smart Pots. I am thinking of offsetting them in the pots so I can LST them over the other direction. My new veg cabinet is a small space.

Thanks for poppin' in.

Tri_Cho_Me

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice how tall are those smart pots your putting in there??? And are you starting your seeds in the smart pots??

12 inches, but the soil is approximately 10-11 inches. And yes, the seeds will go directly in the soil. Possibly paper towel method them first. Will try without first and go from there.

Tri_Cho_Me

Tri_Cho_Me

Day 59 From Seed Update

Day 59 From Seed Update

Girls went to bed this morning at 8am (fell back an hour from 9am, with daylight saving). Little do they know, this will be a longer slumber than normal 'tonight'.

Can't wait to get this portion of the grow on the road. I can't wait to see my first pistils and my first trichomes. I want to touch them and taste them and smell them. Anxious to see what sort of weight I will get out of the two plants. I'm not even venturing guesses, because expectations are how you wind up disappointed.

I think overall, I just want to experience the feeling of consuming something that I put so much hard work and energy into. At this rate, a 9 week flower would put me into the second week of Janaury for a finishing time.

I can't wait to be beaming with joy from both pride and the THC :biggrin:

Tri_Cho_Me