What's new

Train Wreck

leroymmj

I belong to a medical site and I went back and found a smoke report from a respectable professional and a grow report from the guy that has worked with it the most. I hope this helps anyone who is ill sort thru the hype to find out what works best for you... ;-)
Copied and pasted from TreatingYourself.com
E-32 Trainwreck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0b4

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION

Date: 11/21/05
Strain: E-32 REAL Trainwreck
Judge: GM
Breeder: There is only one breeder.....Clone Only Strain
Grower: GM

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent. 7

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered. 10+ Totally Sugar Coated

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ 10] Cloudy [60 ] Amber [30 ] Dark [0 ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ 4] Gold [2 ] Blue [ ] Grey [8 ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [5 ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.

[ ] Petroleum*
[ ] Menthol*
[ ] Lemon*

*Lemon Pine Sol cleaner with Vicks menthol chest rub, mixed with degreaser - very distictive and STRONG.
Odor escapes "baggies", oven bags are suggested for transport.

7. Aroma [ 9] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [ 0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [ 8] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: Loose, grey nuggets. Leaves
a ton of crystal in the jar or anything a bud is set on.
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe [Bong]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [Volcano ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ Rizla Silver ]

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Petroleum [9]
Menthol [9]
Mint [5]
Lemon [9]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [9] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [8] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [6] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [ 3] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [ 3] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [7 - 8] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [ 4] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [ 10 Weapons Grade] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [ 3] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [ 3] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [ 7] Day - work [9 ] Evening - relax [7 ] Night - sleep [ 4]

9. Overall satisfaction [ 10] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [10 ] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [XXXXXXXXXXX!!! ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[X] Anxiety relief - For me: [P] For others sensitive to sativia's, perhaps [N]
[P] Appetite
[P] [N] Audio perception
[P] Humor perception
[P] Imagination/creativity
[N] Paranoia relief
[P] Sex drive (sex overdrive?)
[N] Sleep
[P+++] Pain relief
[P] [N] Speech process
[P] [N] Taste perception
[P] Thought process
[P] [N] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N]ADD/ADHD
[P] [N]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse
[P] [N]Allergic rhinitis
[P] [N]Amphetamine Dependence
[P] [N]Anorexia
[P++] Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [N]Asthma/Cough
[P] [N]Bipolar disorder
[P] [N]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P+] Chronic fatigue
[P+] Depression
[P] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [N]Drusen of Optic Nerve
[P] [N]Epilepsy
[P] [N]Glaucoma
[P] [N]Hiccough
[P] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[P] [N]Insomnia
[P] [N]Itching
[P] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
[P+] Muscle Spasm
[P] [N]Muscular movement disorders
[P] Nausea
[P] [N]Panic Attack
[P] [N]Peripheral nerve pain
[P] [N]Post traumatic Stress Disorder
[P] [N]Pre Menstrual Syndrome
[P] [N]Sedative/Opiate Dependence
[P] [N]Schizophrenia
[P] [N]SLE - systemic lupus erythematosus
[P++] Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis

FINAL COMMENTS:

EXCELLENT for MS pain and spasticity. Depression lifter. Can cause anxiety in
some patients...dose slowly. One of a kind taste.

Unlike many imitators, this strain lives up to it's legend....weapons grade cannabis for serious pain and depression. EXTREMELY hard to find "real" clones of this strain. Often other hybrids are passed off as E-32 Trainwreck.
No seeds available.

Excellent for nerve pain, arthritis and depression...Use care when smoking to avoid overdosage.
Plants are totally coated with crystals base to top, even the stems are frosted causing the buds to appear GREY.

I love this strain. I haven't smoked any in a month. This well cured batch inspired me to write a smoke report. The bubble from TW will curl your toes.

If your eyes don't bug out...it isn't real 'wreck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Berserker aka E-32
Grower Report - Berserker on February 9, 2004, 4:10 am

Trainwreck

2 Images Overall Rating: 8 Effect: Varied effects
Potency: 10 Stature: Average size
Yield: 4 Phenotype: Mixed, primarily Sativa
Ease: 8 Indoor: 40 to 45 days
Appearance: 5 Outdoor: Not Listed
Odor Level: 10 Odor: Minty, very distinctive!
Taste Level: 10 Taste: Cough choke - what?
Grower's Tilt: 10 Sexes: Standard (M/F)
SI Rating: Not Listed Vintage: October, 2003

Been growing wreck for some time now - basically mono crop it - my patients LOVE IT - and everything else I've tried on them they are not interested in - though lately some of the PAIN people - like something lighter and more Indica (Burmiess and LifeSaver). All my AIDS and CANCER, MS et al people love the 'reck.'

As far as growing it - I'm told it is hard for some people - especially if their used to 'stab and root' strains like most Broad Leafs - that root with no problem - and just grow -

Food is a problem - as over feeding burns the thin leaves - PPM's of 1100 is about tops - unless at the end - you want to give them a good JOLT!!! .. but early on - TW is pretty easily burnt.

Mold resistant - in fact I've heard again and again - that it just doesn't mold. (Airy plant - no real place for mold or powdery mildew to stick!)

Mites can be a problem - use Botanigaurd & Pyrethrum to knock them back - always have a few ... rather have THEM then POISON people already sick!

Up above - OG asks about 'effect' 'taste' 'Appearance' and such -
TW has a U of Miss rating of 21.4% THC - it looks HORRIBLE - wispy once dry - BUT once you've had it - you'll compare it to the 'best' I've ever had. Also the DISTINCTIVE SMELL (STINK) of mint that almost goes though anything.

Garden Information for this report
Bloom Wattage Used: 5000w
Average Plant Height: 36
Plants per Sq. Foot: 2.50
Average Yield per Plant: 2.30
Pruning or Plant Style: Screen of Green SCROG
Fertilization Method: Organically fed

10 patients (caregives - sb420 - collective, cooperative cultivation )
14 plants in 32 sq. ft (image)
clone 10 to 14 days under 40 watt fluoros
veg 28
F 42
1000 watts in veg
2 1000ys HPS in flower
feed to waste - FISH E. / Botanigaurd
Clones NO FOOD - Micostop / dip'ngrow
veg - early 4x4 250PPM's
veg - late 9x9 (2.5 gal) 500 PPM's
F - 900 PPM's
planted in 'soiless' (power flower + 1/2 perlite)
Drip - h2o 4 min. 4 times day time

from rooting cubes - I shove them into 4x4's of flower power (Dan’s good dirt - as we been call it here for years) - keep them under the fluoros for a few (4) days - then TP up to the 9x9's (square) pots - and shove them under a 1000y HID - and "pep them up" with fish at 500 PPM's and some maxicrop for micros. they jump and in 2 weeks - (at about 16in) we cut back ALL the bottom branching and leaves - up to the top 4 or 5 - and tip out the top (making for like a rose or fuchsia tree) --
Smaller plants (weaker ones) we don't take as much of the "under brush" out of - so they have "BIOMASS" to use the light - but bigger ones - we take EVERYTHING out _ "Shave their legs" ..

In 6 weeks of total time from cutting clones - we put them in flower - and let them go - pushing branches back down into the canopy to keep them short --

6 weeks in flower and their done (works out nice that way};-) low to no "N" high P/K and micros - but if they seems to need a bit of greening up - we been known to hand water some fishy into them!

TW is basically a Thai low land sativa that got into the mix up here back in the early 80’s. Out doors it’s a huge “weeper creeper” that takes up TONS of space and takes 9 months to come in. It’s original parents were brought back from Thailand by some vagabond-os wanting to reproduce Thai-stick phenotype. For how the plant looks when grown FROM SEED – or just left to grow – see Clark’s MB pg. 177 “Creeper phenotype” The main problem with the ‘elusive’ TW seeds – is they really aren’t that elusive – its just that the strain (originally – real deal) uses the pair of genes that are “length of time from germination” sensitive. These run the veg time out for almost a full 9 months. Once these genes are ‘satisfied’ then TW blooms really fast (42 days done). In fact if left longer – it tends to just “blow out” and never makes tight again.

This is unlike most strains (especially broad leaves) that will blow in and out of veg / flower. Elongating only to later (few days) fill back in to then repeat the elongation and filling in process of the “buds.” TW doesn’t do this – once it “blows out” it just stays BLOWN – with little “budlets” on the tip of each ‘bracket’ just growing little stems between the parts of the bud – making for a pruning night mare!

Earlier I mention that the length of time it takes to flower makes the seeds a hassle to re-produce. Its not really for if you have de’ Reck – then all you got to do is bust some beans and go for it – but people try and try to ‘back breed’ or x-breed da’ wreck – and they fail to produce anything that has the QUALITY of TW – reason being that IF they did find the ‘real TW’ in their ‘back breeding’ or what ever – it would include this 9 month to flower time – and they’d think that the plant was NEVER going to flower and cut it down before the supposed NON-flowering plant took over their garden.

So yea – you can do TW from seed – it just takes so damn long to come in – everyone uses clones – HECK even in the FIELD – people who do TW do it from clones – because THEN = ONCE THAT GENE PAIR is satisfied – THEN it comes in – in 42 days – as so as you drop the light time to 12 hrs – or soon as the day length starts to drop …

[note: if clones more then 14 days old sans roots - toss them - the weakness of this strain - is such that if they pick up any infections it will rip though clones - whipping them all out - your better to just cut another batch - they will 'beat out' anything that you try to keep alive]

Report added by: Berserker Last edited by: Burramys Parvus on February 19, 2004, 5:26 am

Just a note, the 9 month thing is a myth, designed to persude people not to dilute TW...There is no 9 month limitation.

And real seeds do exist.

CBF knows alot about the T.W. I see him around the boards.

Originally Posted by leroy
I would imagine all this drama and mis-info swirling around the Trainwreck strain & origins have made grown men cry and Beserker laugh his ass-off.
I can say the TreeWreck pheno looks alot like this drawing and also had a few male flowers along the lower stems and lightly seeded itself. Kinda like how it happened in the first place. Below is a thread from C-W forum.

woodhorse/meduser's TW offerin is from Hillbilly Dreams, otherwise known as Tucks Wreck. which TW plant Tuck used im unaware of, but his offerin is a cross with TW worked back to the TW. have heard that he used a "creeper Pheno" meanin it grows like a vine, fallin all over. i believe meduser has continued to select towards the TW cut. he also has a TW jumbo line as well.

some of ya might remember DrJay, he was a TW affectionado, and had Tucks wreck, which he had planned on doin some work with. he talked alot about TW, and was pretty close to beserker. one point he had made was that TW from seed was a nine month plant. somethin about a gene from germination.

"
There are three genes that control flowering. Two of them relate to
changes in photoperiod and these two control most strains. The third
gene relates to time from germination and that gene predominates in
Train Wreck as well as some other tropical strains.

Yours,
Dr. Jay"

in otherwords, the TW will not flower till that gene is satisfied. hence the clones. id imagine its the Thai in the plant.

Richard Williams has also worked with Tucks Wreck, and used what he described as the creeper phenotype in his DeepWreck(TW X DeepChunk) currently veggin here.

heres a few shots of the arcata cut i keep, and the other pic is a drawin from beserker of the original TW plant. which looks a aweful lot like the arcata cut.

ive grown the arcata cut with no support, and it fell over the edges of the pot, i kept liftin the pot durin flower as the branchin got closer to the floor. the whole plant hung over the pot, like a house plant, like a spider plant.

CBF

A couple of notes that aren't speculation... "Dr. Jay" didn't have Tuck's "trainwreck". He had Berserkers E-32 and an "Alaskan Wreck".

The nine month gene crap was invented to keep people from breeding , selfing (S-1's) the plant.
Berserker had found that crossing real wreck with other strains changed TW's unique cannabinoid profile changing the properties of the plant that made it such good medicine....so hence the "smokescreen" to protect the strain till Berserker could find a trustworthy site to distribute real TW seeds.....TY was going to be that site.

But with Marco's run in with the law...Berserker said he would provide them when the legal problems Marco has were resolved.

Below is a drawing from Clark's Bible and the pic is when I grew the Arcata cut along side Tuck's cut/woodhorse/meduser/Vanwreck seeds. Tuck's cut has more Afghani in it, alot more red hairs and the stems do not need support.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alibi Redux,almost ready
All the low branches were removed,also 1/2 of the top :D

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi leroymmj,
I have pics of a couple more Alibies showing the shame branching pattern,I´ll try to find them.
I love this smoke,my friends too! :D

leroymmj

Great looking plants Joe, the T.W. absolutley loves the out-side. One of the few ways to get great yeilds out of her.

T

THCV

here's my latest acata 'wreck. looks to be a nice yielder, 5+ ozs.
the smell is so good, i wish i could use it as air freshener!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
:yummy:

beautiful pics, THCV :wave: and i hear ya on the air freshner thang! :biglaugh:

i hope to have this cut back in the stable one day soon. last time she didnt root. sucky.
smoked some of the herb a while back & been jonsing for that funky fresh perfume ever since!
really great pot :canabis: i recommend this weed to everyone, sativa and indica lovers alike!
its very addictive meaning its very easy to over-do it :D it has no ceiling, but has a strange effect on me personally. it isnt devestating to the point where you cant move if you smoke too much, more like you are really high and can enjoy it. an energetic high.
the only bad thing i found was that after smoking it about a week straight, not mixing it up at all with other varieties, it kind of loses its punch. the other thing is that the taste is so strong and pungeunt, its easy to get tired of. same with sour diesel and jack tho IME. i dont like that 'bite' it has every day. much like a full-flavored, dark beer.. great stuff, but best saved for 'special occasions' if you understand what im gettin at...:D

G

I grown the clone and S1. I had a beautiful S1 that was done in less than 9 weeks. I liked it better. It was stinkier with a very similar smell but didn't yeild as well. They are both good but I've moved on. I'm sure she'll stop by again someday.

Don't under estimate S1's. They get an undeserved bad wrap. I've grown a few different varieties and there is definetly a close resemblance to the clone mothers. Only had 1 hermi but they are easy to find if you are keeping an eye out for it. It shouldn't scare anyone away from trying S1's. They are worth it plus you will get most if not all 100% female plants.

G

Trainwreck is one strain I've always wanted. The pics look absolutely delicous. Somebody told me they stink real bad in flowering , he said he could smell them outside of his house in the open air. Must be one hell of a plant! He said the wreck is a very special smoke with a very unique flavor.Maybe someday I'll meet somebody who can hook me up with a clone , untill then I'll just dream.

K

kokua

the arcata wreck is nice...but not "elite" in my book. If your looking for a mind thumper that is quick to finish I have a black domina that finishes in 42 that kills the TW in potency, taste, and quality of high.

IMHO...the arcata tw is strong mentholly herb, but it doesn't sit as well with my head as some of my other personal 'elites' like the domina and sensi star. I can see why this particular cut is sought after...but it blows my mind to think that this cut has been around as long as it has. If the cali boys could get their hands on my domina and star cuts they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

So if anybody out there is looking for a cut of the arcata tw...you can check the city dump, thats where my momma lies. If it were me, and I was trying to find a mind thumper...I would check the bay or the boutique to see if they have any sensi star from paradise seeds or black domina from sensi seeds you stand a better chance of finding a true keeper out of those seeds than you would trying to find a keeper out of s1's...just my 2 cents.

Arcata Wreck...

T

THCV

don't hate, appreciate! :moon: can't help but notice, kokua, that you obviously prefer super heavy stone indicas (which both sensi star and black domina are), and TW is known for its trippy sativa up high. Maybe that's the real preference here, you just don't like sativas? Anyway, to say TW isn't elite is some BS. For those that like its special high and taste, there are few that compare. And, btw, the "cali boys" have access to genetics (read: elite clones) that most can only dream of; no one in cali is sweating your seed selections (read: available via mail to all, not elite).

K

kokua

It’s not that I don’t like trippy sativas, because I do,I even enjoy trippy 'elite' sativa's...just not this particular one. I get that the Arcata is strong and very cerebral, but so is my domina. I might not live in Cali bro, but I have still run my share of elite stock, trust that. TW is great stock, I never said it wasn’t. What I said was that it is inferior stock to what I currently have.

All of us would love to live in a state that afforded us the luxury of trading genetic material openly, but most of us don’t. But that doesn’t mean our genetics are inferior in any way. Elite, cream of the crop, crème de la crème, they are all just words describing the best of the bunch. The reason I am ditching my Arcata mom is not that I don’t like it, it is that I have too many moms as it is, and I am in need of some serious consolidation. Bottom line, the Arcata TW didn’t make the cut. It is not the crème de la crème in my world. This is not a knock on the TW as much as it is a praise for my own ‘seed selections’ I suppose.

I apologize for not communicating more effectively in my previous post. THCV is absolutely right, to say the Arcata is not elite is BS, but to say that elite genetics are only known by those on the West Coast is just as wrong. All elites were seedlings at one time.

The message I was trying to convey was that for the regular joe...clone swapping is not feasable, so the only option is seed. I was offering some suggestions on mind thumpers that rocked me more than the arcata cut, that were found from seed that anyone could obtain. I haven't heard any reports on seed made from the arcata TW whether it be a cross or an S1, that compared to the original cut...

* I would edit the previous post, but then the last few posts wouldn't make much sense...so instead I'll just say, I STAND CORRECTED :) lol

Last edited:
G

what makes a strain elite is the quality

not the fact that a bunch of egotistical snobs get off on hoarding it

T

THCV

i hear you kokua. remeber, to each their own when it comes to favorite herbs. one man's garbage is another man's elite, apparently. I don't even like to smoke OG Kush but everyone else sure does!

as for cali, i was indeed referring to dispensaries and the ease with which we can get "clone-only" strains OR clones of seeds strains--but all in pre-selected-mom, no males, rooted clone form. Which is just plain easier to get a great strain up and running. I'm not saying we have necessarily better genetics in CA (although many believe that :chin: ) , just saying we have the best of the clone-onlys, easily attainable, with no mail risk, and all of the glory of well known CLONES (ie not STRAINS) like Arcata TW or Pre-98 Bubba Kush, which as long as you can grow and don't f it up will result in some world-class smoke. I love seeds--i just don't use them because i don't need to. But the fact the something as insidious and anti-establishment (or maybe anti-govt) as herb can be shipped in the form of tiny seeds is, of course, genius (God's own genius), and if I couldn't get clones i would be ordering seeds and selecting moms like you are. But i am glad i don't have to.

That said, after trying trainwreck, i would be ordering Reef's Major Wreck in attempt to capture the glory of Trainwreck--aka the topic of this thread. :bat:

The beauty of clone-only strains is that they are literally the same thing. You can look at my pix of TW and your pix of TW and say, that isn't just the same strain, that's the same frikkin plant. And that means you can get the exact high you expect (give or take a few ambers). And that consistency, along with potentcy, is the true appeal of clones to me, and the best way that patients in dispensaries can know what to expect from their medicine--buy some real TW or Bubba, and you know what you'll get, much more so than say Sensi Star or MK Ultra, as you never know with seeds strains which phenotype you are buying in dried bud form. Obviously, IBLs help, but the fact remains that the same plant, clone-only, is the most reliable way to consistently choose buds at the dispensary and know they will help your condition in the way you expect.

But, I digress. TW rulez! :woohoo:

THCV

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I don't know which Trainwreck was used but I got ahold of some Sour Cali. Zeppelindood made them. The mother is Trainwreck and the father his a Sour Diesel. Does anyone know which Trainwreck was used in this cross? I wonder if he used the real Trainwreck from Arcata or Dr.Jay, or just other supposed to be Trainwreck. I would imagine Zep using the real deal though. I can't wait to pop some beans. I have a feeling she is going to be a stinker.

K

kokua

:hijacked::off2:
THCV...that is a good topic to discuss, and maybe it deserves its own thread, I wonder how many 'super plants' or 'elites' or 'holy grails' or whatever you want to call them, were never retained for future use? You know that not every grower knows how to clone, and every grower that does know how to clone, didn't know at some point. Can you imagine a world without TW? Not really, but if you think about it, the arcata cut is one of the most widely traded, widely sought after clone onlys out there, and it would have never been if that first guy hadn't taken that first clone. Same goes for all of the swapped genetics...can you imagine a world without Diesel? The infamous ECSD and its progency were one batch of seeds, one batch of buds, and just one batch of clones away from never existing. Makes you think about all the ones that have fallen through the cracks...and all the 'elites' that never made the rounds through the canna community.

G

hey MODS!! someoneone wanna remove the above post? Violation of TOU I beleive.

G

SmokeRings said:
Bite me you snivelling snitch/narc.

yeah, ok, I reported a post asking for members here to sell you a clone. Thereby jeopordizing other members security. Yeah I narced. I can live with that. Read the rules, boy, they are pretty simple and direct. It ain't allowed. Ya wanna try to hook up on one thru spending time making friendships, relationships and earning trust and respect, ya might get one. But after seeing your posts and attitude, I don't think you'll ever get one. You ain't smart enough boy. Welcome to iggy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts