What's new

Train Wreck

leroymmj

That pic above is one of my T.W.'s in early flower, below is a pic from some other guy to show how it looks in later flower.

G

Ya got to love the Texas Kid......

donno what to tell ya, nugs on mine stayed rock hard till the end. Got some curing in the jar now, and the buzz is just devastating. I'll throw a pic up when the missus gets a free minute.

Last edited:

growmatic

leroymmj said:
Beserker is the guy who discovered/bred Trainwreck.

It wasn't Beserker that bred TW; it was some guy he claimed to know, this guy "E" (probably "E" for Earl, he later went on to explain that's where the "E" in "e-32" comes from).

I remember that post on OG. :) Ah, the good old days...

mark6699331

Well those first pics on page one are not pure wreck, maybe planewreck. I've been told that the tw is thai/mexi with maybe a tiny afgani. And I think its a great yielder and fast (esp. for a sativa).
As far as the train story-that's not the one I heard. I live around the arcata area and know the father of the e-32. So I take his word as fact. And there are wreck seeds ( I was graced with a handfull of pure tw x tw) :woohoo:

It loves sog if you weave the branches in a trellis, you're looking at 1.25 lps per thouy (1000w).

In my neck of the woods- everyone loves it- consistent- potent, and popular and fast. Its' very popular with med. patients at the clubs.
Any one have any more specific questions about it, I might be able to find the anwser for you. I have so mmj wreck coming in soon, and I'll take some pics to put here and you can see the original e-32 (aka wreck).
cheers
mark

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
very nice guys... ive been trying myself to get my hands on a TW cutting... its harder then i expected... beautiful looking buds though guy

Diego

I heard the TJ cross with the brothers from San Diego first, around 3-5 years ago on a site that used to exist called cannagenetics.com or something along that nature.

MedUser420

I just tossed the Arcata TW out of my garden. Am I the only one who thinks its a bit overrated? Its potent with good flavor but there are much better sativas like Sour diesel, SpaceQueen, Superfunk, Choco trip etc etc. If you want TW seeds, Jojorizo did a great job with Crystal Locomotive (TW x white widow). I found a TW pheno in Jojorizos Crystal Locomotive (TW x white widow) F2s that blows away the Arcata TW, in potency, quality of high and yield.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Finally, the taste is of a mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline"
Funny shit indeed :D

"TW x white widow tastes just frickin great and the buzz was awesome"
How is the smell?

Dr. Jay´s description of WW smell:

"Dead mushrooms on an old burial site"

Dr Jay grew some TW x Salmon Creek Big Bud....

mark6699331

Hey med user 420- Did you have the e-32 version cause their are lots of phenos out there- even within arcata itself. THere are sweeter sativas I do agree- but I can't beat 1.25lbs per 100w in 42days for a sativa!!!
Cheers,
mark

G

Yeah mark that is very good weight and time for a sativa. Hell I'm happy when plants finish at 60 days 12/12.

MedUser420

mark6699331 said:
Hey med user 420- Did you have the e-32 version cause their are lots of phenos out there- even within arcata itself. THere are sweeter sativas I do agree- but I can't beat 1.25lbs per 100w in 42days for a sativa!!!
Cheers,
mark

I dont have the E-32 version. I have the version that smells of rotten meat, fruit and gasoline. It also stretches quite a bit and is "grey" in color due to the trichs.

mark6699331 said:
but I can't beat 1.25lbs per 100w in 42days for a sativa!!!

Don't you mean 1.25lbs per 1000w instead of 100w? If you can get 1.25 pounds per 100w-you are my hero! With Choco trip you can get 2 lbs a 1000w every 55 days.

Nspecta

Veteran
Oh boy....anutha TrainWreck thread...

Oh boy....anutha TrainWreck thread...

growmatic said:
It wasn't Beserker that bred TW; it was some guy he claimed to know, this guy "E" (probably "E" for Earl, he later went on to explain that's where the "E" in "e-32" comes from).

growmatic~ Beserker is "E"...and...he didn't have nuthin' ta do with creating TrainWreck...he's a bit of a joke round these parts...just anutha Ol' Timer with Tall Tales. :crazy:

IGT

Natural

The first time I smoked trainwreck, I smoked a half gram to myself. It threw me into a blender and spit me back out about 3 1/2 hours later. :yoinks:
I can honestly say I was scared to smoke it again after that... :bow:

leroymmj said:
Well, I would say most of the California med clubs and co-op's. I hope that helps.
All the clubs cuts around here aren't as good... But that's just in my small californian town.
Although for some odd reason the TW bud they sell is excellent. :chin:

I hope to find the genetics one day around here, but I doubt it.
Still having friends up north keeping their eye out TW and Green Crack.

Anyone want to help me out? :wink: :biglaugh:
:yoinks:

N

Neptune

well, lets set the record strait!

The real reason to grow the Arcata cut: 45-55 days flower.
The S1 Trainwreck: 65-85 days flower.

The real deal is better in every way, flavor, taste, aroma, high, potency.
The S1s is close, but it's not even close :)

leroymmj

I'll second that Neptune. It's a one-in-a-million pheno. And Berserker " E " is a real person that had everything to do with T.W. and has & is helping alot of sick folk. But, what do I know.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
leroymmj said:
I'll second that Neptune. It's a one-in-a-million pheno. And Berserker " E " is a real person that had everything to do with T.W. and has & is helping alot of sick folk. But, what do I know.

I think that Berserker and Dr.Jay were good friends.Moreover,the Doc told me more than once that Berserker is the "TW master".

Latest posts

Latest posts