What's new

Train Wreck

K1ndBudz

I love me some Trainwreck.:canabis:

picture.php

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I dont have the E-32 version. I have the version that smells of rotten meat, fruit and gasoline. It also stretches quite a bit and is "grey" in color due to the trichs.

Don't you mean 1.25lbs per 1000w instead of 100w? If you can get 1.25 pounds per 100w-you are my hero! With Choco trip you can get 2 lbs a 1000w every 55 days.

That is very interesting I don't think I have heard of the rotten meat part before lol..I have heard of the E-32 though. Here in BC we have what they call a TW not sure if that is what it is it looks a bit like PK ,columbian cross and is as dank as hell and leans to the PK side. Never had anything as dank as this baby though.. Well maybe one or two lol..

I have yet to find what I'm looking for in seed...peace out Headband707:dance013:

Last edited:

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
IMHO breeder's choice The Wreck is realy good weed (if you can find seed's or cut's)
(is breeder's choice The Wreck same like british hempire TW ?)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well... I have finally tried the real Arcata cut... Grew it out, smoked it... My god this is great pot! The best description of the smell and high that I can give is... It is an indoor Haze. A true miracle of magical genetic happenstance. One in a million.

I've grown TONS of Hazes indoors... They all smell somewhat similar to TrainWreck, but can't seem to KEEP that smell once the pot is dry.

Other similarities to Haze are, the calyxes are tiny like Haze, the stems stretch like Haze (but not quite as stretchy as Haze), and the high is all in the head and tingles the spine.

So, in a nutshell... TW is a Haze that stays a Haze, even when grown indoors. A true miracle.

cc
Edit:
Seems I may have been given something other than the real Train Wreck… a great, Hazey, indoor sativa… but not the real Wreck… or so I'm told. I love the smoke… the smell is very impressive, but likely NOT the Arcata TW.

Last edited:

bodymind

Veteran
I'm running a tester pack of H3ad seeds Trainwreck bx1 right now.. These were created by crossing the arcata cutting to a thai, and then backcrossing to the arcata cut. I know he released a small batch of these bx1's already, and I'm pretty sure he has plans to work the line further... Selecting, backcrossing to the arcata cut etc..

I'm only 12 days into flower now, but so far so good. I doubt these will be done by 50-55, but for some super heady thai bud... Shit I'll wait a lil longer with a big grin on my face:rasta:

View ImageView Image

View ImageView Image
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109152

Those look tremendously like my train wreck x hawaiian plants.... the hawaiian, i assume, is a thai/afghani cross. Here are the males....

picture.php