What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, it’s a pain in the ass like everything with my health… here’s what my minds telling me I’m going to get off to an awesome start this season and in the middle of the season I’m gonna be obligated for treatments gonna take me out of the game … these are the thoughts, bouncing thinking in the back of my mind….

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Coffee with the bluebirds before the watering duties begin.

16C71346-F4F1-4B97-9D80-5499F430B288.jpeg
4AA68AB1-BB2D-4AF8-86A9-3B64C3CCB344.jpeg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
was wearing one these today mine severely worn out tho and had a dragon fly with the same colors land on me out on my walk it was in the middle of a field and hot it was missing part of a wing and needed a ride hung out all the way till i got home wish i had my cam was cool looking
9a151dfb-ad86-5195-a32d-279ceb4da892__03907.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Finally had time to go mow the grow property this afternoon. Was only about a foot tall.
My yard at my house is so flat I only have one spot where I can load my mower with the required foot differential. Unfortunately it is thru a gate going into the backyard and kind of tough to get it angled in there due to a barn behind it.

20876589-8AD1-46C5-BAD1-A7811B54AD2C.jpeg

Ready to go.

F681AFD4-D80D-48C7-89FA-C7EC269C8B10.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally had time to go mow the grow property this afternoon. Was only about a foot tall.
My yard at my house is so flat I only have one spot where I can load my mower with the required foot differential. Unfortunately it is thru a gate going into the backyard and kind of tough to get it angled in there due to a barn behind it.

View attachment 19007452

Ready to go.

View attachment 19007457
I hope mine comes in they said it should be in tomorrow put together that is I’m gonna ask them to deliver because one more day pushing that other mower and I’m gonna drop dead

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran