What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

moose eater

Nothing gets me more heated than people trying to harm or steal from my family. I made a post about this a couple years ago, but some piece of shit went on a lengthy night-time burglary spree around here and my dads office was hit, where he unfortunately and foolishly kept some cash he had been putting away for many years. I would do absolutely anything to be able to dole out a proper punishment to that loser, but realistically, it will never happen.

Here's the kicker though....2 years later (recently...it was "low priority") the detective comes in and says they matched his DNA to a water bottle left behind in another office, but they're not even sure they can legally link him to the theft, so charges might not even be filed....The only good thing I can report is that he is still sitting in prison due to priors, so I hope he is having a nice stay.
A fellow had raped my ex-wife before we ever met. He and another man from the same Village. (Ft. Yukon.. Terry James and Steven/Stephen Frost)

She was doing Native outreach in the jail after we were married in the mid-1980s (a brief marriage with horrible outcomes), and he was in the local jail/correctional facility. I recall hearing that he would grin at her some times when they did traditional Native food/meals with the Native prisoners.

I sent a message to the jail through an 'intermediary,' stating, "When you get out, you don't live in Fairbanks."

There was a purposeful double-entendre in the message.

The same pair had, a few years or so after my ex's rape, robbed a quick-stop, raped the woman clerk, and broke her arm.

There are some folks on the planet who simply ought to not be seen again. Burbot bait through a hole in the ice in winter.

The fellow who hit your dad's office sounds like one as well.

How much did they take from your dad's savings, not including any physical property damages?

Green Squall

A fellow had raped my ex-wife before we ever met. He and another man from the same Village. (Ft. Yukon.. Terry James and Steven/Stephen Frost)

She was doing Native outreach in the jail after we were married in the mid-1980s (a brief marriage with horrible outcomes), and he was in the local jail/correctional facility. I recall hearing that he would grin at her some times when they did traditional Native food/meals with the Native prisoners.

I sent a message to the jail through an 'intermediary,' stating, "When you get out, you don't live in Fairbanks."

The same pair had, a few years or so after my ex's rape, robbed a quick-stop, raped the woman clerk, and broke her arm.

There are some folks on the planet who simply ought to not be seen again. Burbot bait through a hole in the ice in winter.

How much did they take from your dad's savings, not including any physical property damages?
That's horrible. I'd like to think karma takes its course in these situations, but the unfortunate truth is a lot of these people simply get away with it.

Besides the property damages, he got away with about 30k. It makes me sick knowing he probably has it stashed away and is using it as a mental comfort, knowing it'll be there when he gets out. I'm hoping for any positive development, time will tell, but it doesn't look good and I have no faith in the local incompetent police department.

shithawk420

Veteran
how the hell did i miss thread?oh i get it iys for the cool kids! lol ill have to read it but i skimmed.friend of the family had an 80s rabbit VW.it was fun but now that i think of it he was blind as a bat cause we went straight in a ditch and almost went threw a farmers fence.i assmune i had my seatbelt on buy even if i did my head is fucking probably lower than level on the highest post and probably less than level on the second.you guys know how small those rabbits are.i would of lost my head.hey 50 mpg though! another time were goimg on Lemont Rd. in IL.if youve seen it than yeah.you know what im talking about.same guy wants to get his 86 or 87 i dont know v12 jag xjs i dont know out for a ride cause its spring and out of the garage.crazy mother fucker is going on Lemont road like its a track.and it basically is a track.it was perfect.except for the fact theres other cars coming our way in the other lane.great guy but i would never get in the car after that.sorry im late for the show noyiced you guys had some car stories.ill get up to date so i dont look like an idioy.good to see you moose,squall and all the rest

moose eater

That's horrible. I'd like to think karma takes its course in these situations, but the unfortunate truth is a lot of these people simply get away with it.

Besides the property damages, he got away with about 30k. It makes me sick knowing he probably has it stashed away and is using it as a mental comfort, knowing it'll be there when he gets out. I'm hoping for any positive development, time will tell, but it doesn't look good and I have no faith in the local incompetent police department.
I get frustrated sometimes.

In some places in Mexico and over-seas, you can have a miscreant snuffed for around $50 USD. Maybe a hair more in other places where there's a greater need for resources.

How these vermin manage to continue breathing is beyond me.

30 fucking grand!! I might break INTO prison to settle that score.

Hopefuly your locals find a legal method of linking the DNA to the perpetrator, and you can smile at him in person, with a big ol' grin, as they release, then re-arrest the bugger.

I'm sorry to hear your pops took a hit like that. Seriously, Squall.

Last edited:

moose eater

That was about the same method as a smaller private aircraft out of Whitehorse, Yukon used when the US scrambled a couple jets to 'intercept' an aircraft that hadn't arranged to cross the US/Canada border, north of Whitehorse near the Alaska-Canada border..

Stall speed on a Cessna 180 is about 40+ mph. Maybe 45+. The pilot continued slowing his air-speed until the jets were going to drop, after which the fighter pilots flipped the Canucks the bird and flew away.

My (former) aircraft mechanic friend told me about the incident. He thought it was fairly humorous.

The DC-3 is a stable freighter of an aircraft, still in use in some places today, and was the smugglers' special in the day.

There's an intact (exterior, anyway) DC-3 on a giant bearing on a pole at the Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Airport, that serves as a huge weather vane.

I'll see if I can find a pic.

and

RPB, who bought the manufacturing of the various MAC sub-machineguns in Marrietta, Georgia from
Ingram in the early 1980s(?) (MAC-10, original MAC-11,<not the later SWD MII-9> etc. were later caught with a DC-3 loaded with MAC-10s with no numbers on them (headed for Colombia, I believe), and a DC-3 with a load of Colombian dope shortly later.

That may be what inspired their sale to SWD Enterprises.

Feds frown on simultaneously smuggling weapons, selling large amounts of weed, removing numbers from class IIIs or manufacturing them without numbers (or any firearm), etc.

Last edited:

moose eater

That was about the same method as a smaller private aircraft out of Whitehorse, Yukon used when the US scrambled a couple jets to 'intercept' an aircraft that hadn't arranged to cross the US/Canada border, north of Whitehorse near the Alaska-Canada border..

Stall speed on a Cessna 180 is about 40+ mph. Maybe 45+. The pilot continued slowing his air-speed until the jets were going to drop, after which the fighter pilots flipped the Canucks the bird and flew away.

My (former) aircraft mechanic friend told me about the incident. He thought it was fairly humorous.

The DC-3 is a stable freigher of an aircraft, still in use in some places today, and was the smugglers' special in the day.

There's an intact (exterior, anyway) DC-3 on a giant bearing on a pole at the Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Airport, that serves as a huge weather vane.

I'll see if I can find a pic.

and

RPB, who bought the manufacturing of the various MAC sub-machineguns in Marrietta, Georgia from
Ingram in the early 1980s(?) (MAC-10, original MAC-11,<not the later SWD MII-9> etc. were later caught with a DC-3 loaded with MAC-10s with no numbers on them (headed for Colombia, I believe), and a DC-3 with a load of Colombian dope shortly later.

That may be what inspired their sale to SWD Enterprises.

Feds frown on simultaneously smuggling weapons, selling large amounts of weed, removing numbers from class IIIs or manufacturing them without numbers (or any firearm), etc.

If you scroll to the bottom of the first link for the DC-3 weather vane in Whitehorse, you can enlarge and click on a short video of a group of folks posing with the aircraft for film/photos, with the variable direction of wind moving the aircraft on its bearing, in its role as a weather/wind instrument.

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran

Years ago I was sitting at a kitchen table at an acquaintance's home sharing a joint.
I asked him how his sister was.
She had been raped and beaten up a couple years prior by some bikers who lived in a "commune" a couple towns over and had a rough time after that happened.
A few months before that house full of bikers had burned down and three or four of them didnt make it out .
My buddy looked at me and said, "you know that fire that happened"?
I looked at him but before I could say anything...
"Yeah. I waited a couple years but those assholes got what they had coming".
He was telling the truth . I could see it in his eyes.
He lit that place up in the middle of the night and cooked those critters like fried chicken.

moose eater

Years ago I was sitting at a kitchen table at an acquaintance's home sharing a joint.
I asked him how his sister was.
She had been raped and beaten up a couple years prior by some bikers who lived in a "commune" a couple towns over and had a rough time after that happened.
A few months before that house full of bikers had burned down and three or four of them didnt make it out .
My buddy looked at me and said, "you know that fire that happened"?
I looked at him but before I could say anything...
"Yeah. I waited a couple years but those assholes got what they had coming".
He was telling the truth . I could see it in his eyes.
He lit that place up in the middle of the night and cooked those critters like fried chicken.
I'm sorry to read of your friend's sister.

I'm glad to know that sometimes some cretin motherfuckers pay the real price of destroying lives, hearts, minds, souls & peace.

It's always a good idea to wait. even a couple years afterward if there's any traceable history of a rift. Even then, a person can count on the probability of spending some time answering questions re. "where were you? What happened after the altercation with(..........)" , etc.

Be able to distance one's self. Time and space count for at least a bit of any possible success in delivery of instant karma.

Farm it out if you need to, but be very aware there's seldom honor among thieves and killers, and the introduction of a third-party into a score-settling event adds a new (likely weaker) link to the whole event. Not to mention the possibility of extortion or blackmail down the road. Or the doer getting snared in a completely unrelated issue, and trying to bargain their way out.

Hiring anyone affiliated with any formal or quasi-formal organization is a risk in itself; bike clubs, cartel folks (if you're in the area of sush things), whom ever. A lone wolf with tight lips and a sense of honor in the handling of like business is the rare ticket, but the ticket one is looking for in that scenario.
And there's never a guarantee.

But sometimes knowing justice got served up piping hot can be worth any consequences.

These days, with cameras on every street corner, every gas station, etc., most business conducted electronically by CC (thus trackable), and more issues to contend with beyond those basics, getting from point A to point B to conduct what ever work is involved, takes some serious planning and overcoming of any questionable weak spots.

But yeah, I've run out of patience waiting on bureaucrats, karma and other more acceptable forms of justice.

"Beautify America!! Clean up some trash!!"

Green Squall

I get frustrated sometimes.

In some places in Mexico and over-seas, you can have a miscreant snuffed for around $50 USD. Maybe a hair more in other places where there's a greater need for resources.

How these vermin manage to continue breathing is beyond me.

30 fucking grand!! I might break INTO prison to settle that score.

Hopefuly your locals find a legal method of linking the DNA to the perpetrator, and you can smile at him in person, with a big ol' grin, as they release, then re-arrest the bugger.

I'm sorry to hear your pops took a hit like that. Seriously, Squall.
"30 fucking grand!! I might break INTO prison to settle that score."

Tell me about it. I wanted to go to the arraignment so I could look him in the eyes, but didn't catch the date in time. The break ins weren't even drug related, which is what everyone suspected. He's just a low life who steals for a living.

Thanks. My dad has been running a small business for a few decades now and often works 7 days a week. They hooked him up with some kind of victim advocacy person, so we'll see what happens. I've implored him to see a lawyer, just in case there's something that can be done considering the recent developments, but he's against it. He knows he fucked up and wants to move on.

moose eater

"30 fucking grand!! I might break INTO prison to settle that score."

Tell me about it. I wanted to go to the arraignment so I could look him in the eyes, but didn't catch the date in time. The break ins weren't even drug related, which is what everyone suspected. He's just a low life who steals for a living.

Thanks. My dad has been running a small business for a few decades now and often works 7 days a week. They hooked him up with some kind of victim advocacy person, so we'll see what happens. I've implored him to see a lawyer, just in case there's something that can be done considering the recent developments, but he's against it. He knows he fucked up and wants to move on.
My m-i-l is a lot like that. Except she's in early stages of Alzheimer's dimentia.

She's more upset by my vitriol toward the shop that took her for thousands of dollars and left me in the Yukon, broke down for 5 days, at a now-former friend's house (my distancing, not his, mostly), as he was enduring very difficult and somewhat serious health issues. (Good time to drop by for a break-down, right?).

The ripple effect of thieves and asshats.

She could have them dead to rights, but her dimentia would likely be an obstacle to steering her toward recounting facts and such. And she was technically the consumer, as she paid their bills. So standing is an issue, potentially.

But it was me in the end who paid for their thievery and incompetence.

At the moment, just a bunch of relatively basic shit is costing me $1,650, and there's more issues to be found still.

"But they got me in quickly, and they're nice people" she said, in her meek tone of voice.

I told my wife that there are lots of nice people in this world. Some of the most endearing clients I had in MH were pedophiles. Pleasant, obviously overly excessively helpful, etc.

I also told my wife that if it's true that the meek will inherit the Earth, her mother's going to be a fucking land baron in the here-after.

Granted, using the last days of one's life to pursue wrong-doers can lead to digestion problems and a lot of other not-so-pleasant side-effects.

Some of us are still those (sometimes) angry idealists who want things to be right and just. I keep chasing that rainbow, but the path isn't what it used to be.

Tell your Dad I'm sorry he took the hit. He sounds like an honorable man.

Last edited:

Three Berries

You exist in a universe void of advanced life other than on your planet, at least to your collective knowledge.

The chances of this occuring are mathematically slim unless you are in one of two positions:

At the beginning of a universe's existence,
or at the tail end.

The question then becomes, is the universe exceedingly old, or exceedingly young.

buzzmobile

Veteran
It started yesterday when I unboxed the tree. My wife loves Christmas and over many years we have accumulated trunks and trunks filled with ornaments and garland and all things Christmas. Last year I was unable to decorate due to some lower back issues.

This year is better and my girl will have her Holiday Home. Her Mom died on Christmas night many moons ago. We celebrate the Season for many reasons.

1669487005874.png

PB262361.JPG
PB262367.JPG
PB262377.JPG
PB262376.JPG
PB262380.JPG

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
My wife loves Christmas and over many years we have accumulated trunks and trunks filled with ornaments and garland and all things Christmas.

That all sounds familiar. ;) Mine started outside yesterday with the front planters. The tree will happen in the next week I am sure. Our cat loves the tree. She lurks under it and usually manages to kill at least one china ornament every year. Good girl!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had to give up on live trees. danged cats climbed them & wreaked havoc every year. branches too close together on my artificial now for them to get into it. miss the real tree aroma though...:dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts