What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
Today I learned there are snow buntings. The indigo buntings are usually on the coast at this time.
1681817363340.png

Every now and then a painted bunting will spend some time in the pecan trees. Those are special days.
1681817631766.png

In the white/black bird category there is the swallow tailed kite. I saw the first one this season the other day. Amazing flyers that are incredibly handsome birds.
1681817908617.png

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
My wife has a visceral fear of dead birds. As long as they are alive, there is no problem but if she finds a dead one she literally freaks out. This means that she won’t let me have a bird feeder because they would come for a quick bite and undoubtedly keel over dead, just for her to find. :rasta:

buzzmobile

Veteran
My wife has a visceral fear of dead birds. As long as they are alive, there is no problem but if she finds a dead one she literally freaks out. This means that she won’t let me have a bird feeder because they would come for a quick bite and undoubtedly keel over dead, just for her to find. :rasta:
1681819727026.png

2019 New-Artificial Birds,12PC/Set Realistic Feather Birds Artificial Foam Mini Birds on Clip Christmas Tree Decoration for DIY Crafts Garden Bird​

If she does not like these you can use them for roach clips.

moose eater

I went looking for a good quality calcium supplement, preferably sourced from at least 3, if not 5 different types of calcium, in the 600 to 650 mg range, and preferably in large volume count, with (hopefully) a survivable price tag for routine purchasing.

What a waste of time to engage in such a thing online.

Anyone?

No Vitamin D3 or Zinc, or Magnesium needed or wanted onboard. Just the 3 or 5-way-sourced calcium.

Ca++

I just read my first pop-up in years. The 'fluence shyft' photoacclimation unit.

It was a timer. With ramp up/ramp down programming. 500 sheets.

Fluence Shafted, more like.

Might be the last I ever read. I'm well programmed to just find the close icon. Even if my peripheral vision can see I'm the 10th visitor and deserve a million

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It could be for law enforcement on the job. Narrows the shooter down and if it is taken it can't be used.
That is exactly the kind of gun you want cops to have. Better yet, make the trigger a 6 second delay so they have time to think about what they just did.

Ca++

Is anybody on it? I bet they are shitting themselves

I'm watch a nytimes feed, so will likely get a pop up at launch.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The thing did a couple flips fully stacked while going super fast. Maybe turning it sideways for stage separation puts too much load on the separation mechanism. Why it didn't break apart sooner talks to how strong the thing is. There were several engines not burning. I wonder how many it can lose and still get 'er done?

I love this kind of experimentation, and had a nice vape pull going as the thing lifted off on 4/20. Inevitable.

The spacex.com website had the stream.

Latest posts

Latest posts