What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Doober's Christmas tree! Working on decorating it. Was $25 at a church in Lexington. View Image

wife has artificial tree in living room. thinking about putting a real one up outside for the critters. popcorn strung for the birds etc. smear pine cones w/peanut butter & roll them in sunflower seeds; use those as ornaments. might hang a few ears of corn too. squirrels go rabid over stuff like that...:D

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
A lot of good history over in Lexington about the Revolutionary War. I love that shit!

Yeah Lexington is pretty cool. First shots of the American revolution! They have an awesome reenactment every year but it's at like 6 in the morning. Merry Christmas Green Squall! :dance:

Sunshineinabag

Yeah Lexington is pretty cool. First shots of the American revolution! They have an awesome reenactment every year but it's at like 6 in the morning. Merry Christmas Green Squall! :dance:

Those boys in eng still love their tea......it's a shame we had to clash cause I love that isle,
Fun fact.....I didn't know you could burn tea......yeah it's a thing

LNG

An SEO that didn't make the cut

An SEO that didn't make the cut

In a sunny garden, away from the bustle of a city...

To get here, you have to take a small dirt road, finding of which is a task within itself. Once you have wondered though the city outskirts for few hours, you will indeed find it and your hint is an elderly vendor selling local spice from a wooden cart, always smoking his aromatic traditional Thai pipe.
Even tho he doesn't speak any language you may be familiar with, he is unmistakeably cheerful, happy and friendly. I'm sure if you offer him few shiny notes of Thai baht he will produce an aromatic herb, just like the one in his pipe, that will keep you uplifted and joyous whilst travelling down the road you needed to find.

He beckons you past a bush, full of vibrant blooms, to reveal the so sought after path.

Don't even think about taking anything modern or motorised this way; it just won't do. You will have to suffice with a donkey, needless to say, which already knows this road, and a pulled cart.
Finding this mode of transport is another quest that you already have been through.

So everything settled, in your donkey pulled cart, with an aromatic herb lit up in your hand you joyfully travel through tranquil countryside.

After a few hours, you arrive at the clearing located at the foot of a mountain. Your donkey here stops dead in its tracks and its time for you to get out the cart. You follow the path that leads you to a gap in the tree line at the end of the clearing.

Once through the trees, you will come to a small hut in front of which - a luscious garden, full of a variously sized and coloured cannabis plants.

The one that we have interest in is unmistakable!
Tall and vigorous, very branchy, obvious Sativa. She is in fool bloom, and between few slim blades of leaves, she shows a rich foxtail looking bud that emits enticing aromas of green tea, cured wood and natural incense mixed with lime and vanilla notes.
It's evident that she is a hybrid of some sort. And what and ancestry she has - Thai Chi mix with Panama Elite, absolutely astonishing landrace inheritance.

These genetics have provided her with many qualities that will be much use for those who choose to take her seeds home and attempt growing a plant as spectacular as the one in front of you right now. They will see that she possess average to high resistance to a multitude of perils such as pests and diseases.
For those who tame her indoors, by using SOG or SCROG techniques, will need to provide her with plenty of intense light and an abundance of nutrients.

Once you have finished admiring this Thai Panamian lady, you settle down and try the smoke of this specific strain. The aromatic haze will carry you away on a different type of euphoric adventure where you will experience some psychedelic but happy effects.

Next morning, after you have spent a night in your vivid dreams, you wake refreshed and ready to take on a journey home, with a couple of seeds in your pocket and willing to try your own hand at producing a bud, just like the one by Thai herb man with aromatic spice cart.

Last edited:

madalasatori

Veteran
Those boys in eng still love their tea......it's a shame we had to clash cause I love that isle,
Fun fact.....I didn't know you could burn tea......yeah it's a thing

I’ve smoked tea before when smoking hash and ran out of tobacco for a joint - every Englishman has tea in their house :)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
A petrified crocodile?

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

My gosh no wonder my maine relatives don't travel lmaop
Hey any of you ever have a relative always giving toothpaste and tubesocks for Xmas?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Toothpaste? As a gift?
No, that has never happened.

Socks, on the other hand, well, somebody has to do it and in my family I had the honor thrust upon me by a lack of imagination.

I get a lot of socks in return, and I do not mind, usually they are designer socks suitable for polite company.