What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the "one bite" rule simply states that a dog gets one bite, and after that the owner is legally liable for any further attacks. not all dogs are put down for an attack...sometimes the owner does the deed himself, esp if it was one of his children, and understandably so. been bitten 5 times myself.

hayday

Veteran
picture.php

Moons and planets and stuff

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Me and Mrs. G could see Jupiter and Saturn thru the trees from the front porch tonight..
We decided to drive a mile down the road to where we could get an unobstructed view...
Very cool looking thru the the binoculars...

When I was a child, a kid, and a teenager, my Dad was a navigator in the US Navy...
he did it back in the days before GPS satellites.
He used a sextant to shoot the elevation of the stars or the sun..
He was always showing me the stars at night and telling me which one was which...
He could find and name close to 100 of them without looking in his navigation books..

He would have really liked to have seen this alignment of the two planets tonight....
picture.php

'Boogieman'

the "one bite" rule simply states that a dog gets one bite, and after that the owner is legally liable for any further attacks. not all dogs are put down for an attack...sometimes the owner does the deed himself, esp if it was one of his children, and understandably so. been bitten 5 times myself.

Maybe that's how it works in Tennessee but in Indiana if your dog bites a kid it's automatic death. The only exception is if you have a small dog that can't inflict serious damage.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
You think i give a crap about drama? Trump is the better man for USa...With Interest rates at a all time low... point 9 percent .9% ...this is what you get when a retard like you would think you getting a great return for your money in your savings.....We are really at Negative Rates like -3% ..Why ? USA makes no money and the people you like have no business sense hense the tariff on China was added another 25% by Trump because China wants 51% like Biden wants..So now they only get 25%....It's suppose to be no more than 1% ...but wow....where is all the USa money going? ...At the same time,I have been a trader in the stock market and I love turmoil...I have insurance in case anything hits the fan like the corona and I shorted EVERYONE.Airlines and Cruise Ships....TRUMP and Pence Will Forget the ECV ( Electoral College Vote ) and ask them to do one each state.

Green Squall

Who's the genius who thought whiskey based hand sanitizer was a good idea? Had I been pulled over, I guarantee they would have asked if I'd been drinking.

G

Wrong thread.

There's a small, craft vodka distillery up here that was making hand-sanitizer available for free in smaller bottles to those who asked.

But I could see it working the other way, too. Say, for example, you HAD been drinking. "No Officer. That's my hand-sanitizer. See; right here. I'm taking this whole virus thing very seriously, so, that said, could you please step back from my window, as I would hate to make you sick, or you me.... Not that you or those like you make me sick, or anything..."

Green Squall

Seems like a lot of distilleries around the country have been doing that, including a very small micro-distillery in my town. They've been both donating and selling it. I'm fully on board with the idea, but this stuff straight up smelled like diluted whiskey lol. Next time I'll wait and use the 75% alcohol wipes in my car.

'Boogieman'

I wonder if terpenes effect the high of opium. I always liked the taste and high of opium although I only had it a few times in my life.

VA's

you cant eat you cant sleep you cant do anything like normal person scream and shout anger scream and shout