What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
People are crazy...which likely includes you and me too, being people and all. I can own it..lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sounds like u know em personally, or are you retired or fired corrections officer fired for raping inmates?

that is all common knowledge RE chump to those that can read & have done so for over fifty years. nope, not LEO or anything you assume. i know you're disappointed...:blowbubbles:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
This Critical Jack is the strongest marijuana I've ever smoked. Total head and body high but the head stuff is incredible! Its like PCP or something! Everything just sways or floats
Edit: it's from Liberty/"Strane" here in Massachusetts. $50 an 1/8th plus 20% marijuana tax. Bought 3 and an 1/8th of really nicely sedating 3 Chems

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I am so sick of the cult of authority worship.
It's part of the worship of the wealthy.
It's part of the denigration of work, as the executives go around saying that engineers are and should be interchangable, we're fry cooks, and working us to death is slightly more efficient than allowing us lives. And so we should all be worked to death.

This a very worthy topic of conversation on Labor Day. I don't know if you're in the US, but "denigration of work" is what's been for dinner for at least the past 35 years.

It's worth quoting Abraham Lincoln here (yes, this is a real Lincoln quote):

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In the movie "Memphis Belle", a B-17 called "God and Country" had a German plane crash into it, tearing off the tail and rendering the plane unflyable. Crew perished.

In real life, it was a different ending. Question, you are in that plane and the pilot asks for volunteers to use THEIR parachutes to try to hold the tail on. Who here volunteers to use theirs, AND go back there and use it to tie the plane together, IN FLIGHT!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEdZOiFmMoI

The other side of the coin is the tail gunner who lived after the tail is shot off, with him in it. Incredible story. He was shooting at the planes as he was going down in the tail!!! He steers the tail to a clearing (20mm shells in his chest), and lived through the fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3WJVi-LjY

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In what deranged world is THIS the highest paid hooker around?

little.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/americas-highest-paid-hooker-sues-nevada-reopen-brothels

Sunshineinabag

Dawgs can smell a lie a mile away. I have a female that is spooky smart, and I swear she can read my mind.

Soooo, the short days make my life move indoors and I have all this time. I used to buy canned dawg phood by the case for them, but they hate the stuff, and it sits until they are starving enough to eat it. The whole time the canned food is stinking, and trying to draw flies. Plus the price jacked up to almost $1.50 a can.

I went to WMT yesterday cause the local market started charging $1.50/lb for chicken leg quarters, instead of a $7 10 pound bag. WMT has them for $6, and they are better chickens. I got 3 bags (all they had) and the woman at the checkout couldn't believe I was gonna cook them and feed to the mutts. It is cheaper and better to feed chicken quarters than that canned crap they call dawgphood. I can feed the two mutts meat 6 times for the same money as 4 cans of crap that they didn't like. Their coats are a lot nicer too.

So who is the one that has been trained here?
Don't cha live those new age dog food companies that sell to the sheeple.......pure meat meals for your dog like you'd eat.....yeah just what I need is some stranger packaging who knows what source from who knows where to feed my babies!? Nawwww my family eats what I eat... sans most seasonings and choc

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
smoked the shit out of this Haze I've got and went Christmas tree shopping with my mom. We got a really good one. Merry Christmas everyone!
:dance:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
smoked the shit out of this Haze I've got and went Christmas tree shopping with my mom. We got a really good one. Merry Christmas everyone!
:dance:

Hey Doober, if someone asks what kind of tree that is, tell them it is an equatorial Sativa Christmas tree. Does Mom toke with you?