What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Cvh

Supermod
I dropped and broke the ash catcher of my favourite bong, but I managed to successfully super glue it!:woohoo:

Cvh

Supermod
what brand of glue? most plastics are a BITCH to glue...

It was a glass ash catcher not a plastic one.
The super glue was one those little tubes you get a set of 10 tubes for a 1€ here in the EU. Just regular super glue.

Sunshineinabag

fair enough

Attachments

• 84312799_1261211530730336_2384237513964257280_o.jpg
    84312799_1261211530730336_2384237513964257280_o.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11

Green Squall

I found some torn up money on my walk today and taped it back together lol. Looking into it, there needs to be at least 51% of the bill and both serial numbers visible to exchange at a bank. I'm probably going to look like a fool, but hey, 15 dollars is 15 dollars.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Does anyone want a job? - Our main-man milk-inducer is getting married - so he needs a week off - any takers?

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That's how a cedar tree splits. That wood lasts forever because it has oils. Wish mine did.

So today is 02/02/2020 - and this is the 33rd day of the year, 333 days left. panagram or something like that.

hayday

Veteran
Dang it, neighbor kid got shot in the alley. I got 20 cops all over my house.

I'm very glad I diddn't harvest tonight...

hayday

Veteran
After he got shot between both my trucks, he ran into the alley and hit my trash can then hit the window unit casing. I had ten cops and detectives 20' from my spot. Ten or more on the street up front.
I'm glad I live in an ant farm and have oder control on lock. Saturday I was supposed to get a new scrubber for the dry room. Thats my only weak link. I need to take care of that. Time to take down some glue...

A

anoydas 666

nice sunny morning down here in tassy, wind dropped off and going to have a lazy day.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If I were the King of the World,
there are some people I've met or known who would be in some seriously deep shit..