What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Sunshineinabag

I just like cannabis, i enjoy it as plant for t=what it brings to my quality of life.......lots of others enjoy it too but convey it differently

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I don't have cable TV or Roku and have local over the air broadcast tv. At my apartment. Mom has Verizon and like hundreds of channels. Paramount is pretty good, there was a Die Hard Christmas marathon. On the weekends the tv sucks, no The View just animal shows. Staying high with Jack Frost (Jack herrer x northern lights) and Grease Monkey. How is everyone else?

Sunshineinabag

16 inches of goodness dropped in 36 hours here..........the ski areas are having a blast...i had a snowball fight with the local kids......goodtimes

A

anoydas 666

bushfires still going in some states here, others now copping floods. nice n windy here lol.

A

anoydas 666

I don't have cable TV or Roku and have local over the air broadcast tv. At my apartment. Mom has Verizon and like hundreds of channels. Paramount is pretty good, there was a Die Hard Christmas marathon. On the weekends the tv sucks, no The View just animal shows. Staying high with Jack Frost (Jack herrer x northern lights) and Grease Monkey. How is everyone else?

:biggrin: we're still getting beverly hillbillies here doober.

:biggrin: we're still getting beverly hillbillies here doober.

we're only 30 years behind the rest of the world hey noydie?
they they(the gumbyment)try so hard to starch our undies and wedgie us into submission...
still a colonial backwater run by fuckwits here in oz...
I'm ok you're ok we're ok we're fine thought I heard a semi trailer greg you missed the stop sign... ta tism

A

anoydas 666

Whew, that's a relief.... we'd hate to have to see you in a tutu...

picture.php

A

anoydas 666

waited all day for the fucken builder no arrive so sends message , see you in the morning, great, waited 7 hours for the timber n junk truck to get here, puts half a load on n fucks off because the dump is near shut lol, see ya tomorrow lol, was a great weather day though.