What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Damn dawg ran off while I was testing some new sights. some F'in do-gooder snaged her and called the dawg cops, who toted her all the way across F'in town to dawg jail. The people there gave me the 3rd degree, charged me $80, and were insisting on microchipping the dawg. Man I almost blew my blood pressure right there and the whole damn dawg jail emptied into that lobby.

Luckily I left the pistol at home. She gets arrested again, I'll still love her.

Thought: Why is it that fibermyalga only strikes between the shoulder blades where the itch is out of reach?

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Kinda funny actually. I have been sampling and comparing all of my homemade organic dry sifted hashes the last couple off days.

It ranges from: Chrystal, Girl Scout Cookies, Lemon Of Candy, Super Skunk, ...etc.

And the one that really stands out is the hash I made from the Super Skunk.
I can barely belief it. This old strain which is older then I am (yes I'm still a youngling :)) that beats all these new strains.

The flavour is almost exactly that of old school imported hash. The effects are a well balanced mix of high and stoned. I feel like a million bucks and am chilled at the same time. Zero Paranoia! Just feel great.

This strain just made it to my top 3 list.

:ying:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've been smoking on Jack Frost. It's pretty good, I like it. Gets me high. Supposed to be Jack herrer and northern lights. Got winter cabin fever going on but I find stuff to do.

A

anoydas 666

been watching fence building for days, watching is easy lol.back to rain again.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
A bunch of scratching sounds then a clatter before the thump of a cat bouncing off the wall. And then promptly spinning its claws in a full speed run towards the opposite wall before a futile attempt to stop before hitting the new wall.
Working on the fourth week of zero F not being broken at high noon and minus 30 F a median for midnight.
16' x 20' dry cabin with two cats and no vehicle. They are going completely nuts while I am taking more and more THC into my lungs.

I gotta wonder, how did primitive man handle this? Were they all well and truly batshit crazy?

It would explain a great deal about puzzling artifacts.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just hanging out at my apartment. I live in a public elderly building, I'm disabled so I qualify to live here even though I'm half everyone's age. There's windows on one side of the apartment. No sunlight until sunset. Kitchen doesn't have any windows. It's a good apartment though at the price - $300 a month right outside Boston. With utilities. Pretty good deal.
I've been smoking Jack Frost. Have to get more weed Monday. Super Bowl is Sunday. Going with the 49'ers. Staying high.

T

Teddybrae

Thanks for sharing that! How we live eh? You surrounded by tar and cement (and Relics) and me in the wild bush. Hope you stay happy (and high)!

Just hanging out at my apartment. I live in a public elderly building, I'm disabled so I qualify to live here even though I'm half everyone's age. There's windows on one side of the apartment. No sunlight until sunset. Kitchen doesn't have any windows. It's a good apartment though at the price - $300 a month right outside Boston. With utilities. Pretty good deal.
I've been smoking Jack Frost. Have to get more weed Monday. Super Bowl is Sunday. Going with the 49'ers. Staying high.

A

anoydas 666

might be the night cart man, another great warm day with plenty of bushfire smoke about.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Putting rubber bands around the bottom of levis makes them look like skinny jeans. Might be nice to know if you get caught behind enemy lines.

T

Teddybrae

Too Aussie, Noydie, your post. No one but ageing Aussies know or remember what a night cart is ....
(was one of the better jobs in the Council, I 've heard.)

might be the night cart man, another great warm day with plenty of bushfire smoke about.