What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Snowed all morning. Now it's icing. Great day to stay inside where it's toasty warm, looking out the window with a cup of Joe and a bowl of weed. Really glad I have no where to go, it's beautiful but it looks like a slippery drive out on the road.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have to go see my dealer today and the snow is supposed to start this evening. Supposed to get up to 6". Hanging at my moms on the couch

A

anoydas 666

get off the couch doober n play in the snow. no snow here a nice day by the look of it.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Had nowhere to go until my neighbor called. Had to go out and pull him out of a ditch he had slid into. He'd of done it for me and has done similar, so no worries.

A

anoydas 666

tough days fishing.
picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
There was a young lady from Dallas
Who used a dynamite stick as a phallus
They found her vagina
In North Carolina
And her asshole in Buckingham palace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm using yogurt instead of milk in my blue box "organic" smac n cheese.

I'm also going to be adding cayenne pepper and fat cracked pink pepper and fine cracked pink salt.

I am willing to put my entire cuisine on the edge because I am beyond high and leagues beyond hungry.

Innovate, adapt, overcome.

Sunshineinabag

So i am curious........if you use coffee grounds of beans with a specific profile, say your running lavazza and its got a creamy/choc profle....If you feed those to your plants can they "bioaccumulate" some of those porfiules from the coffee into their own flowers profiles? Yes im stoned! Also kinda curious

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There's only one way to find out....

To seek out new life and new civilizations....

To boldly grow where no man has grown before....

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Not likely.
However, a small bag of fresh ground coffee beans in the curing jars with your buds may suffice.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I wouldn't want my weed to smell like coffee and I don't want my coffee to smell like weed....

I'll just sit here in the morning with a cuppa my favorite Joe in one hand and a nice doob in the other...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You can hang out in my backyard any morning... But yours is likely much better this time of year!

I do so enjoy a doob and a java they just jam so groovy.

I think if I had to pick one it would be weed that tastes like coffee because coffee that tastes like weed would be harder to finish.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I don't want my beer to have fruity flavors either...Or my rum to have spices in it...

I like to enjoy each of them the way they were intended .....

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I was really high and dropped my phone in the bathroom and the screen spiderwebbed broke and crap. Maybe my mom will get me a new phone. How's everyone else?

Latest posts

Latest posts