What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My September and October harvest helped out for Christmas.

Made a big batch of root oil and Bottled it up for pain relief.

picture.php

Stuffed jam jars with a tossed salad of strains.
Gave those out as presents.

Made BHO. Going to make icing with it to put on cookies the wifey made.

Brushed some of the BHO onto some Raw joints then sprinkled with kief.
picture.php

It's been a good Christmas. And can't wait till this weekend to gorge on some cookies.

And I got a few tabs of blotter and bunch of liquid in a vial, that I'm saving for the next snow day when work is cancelled. I've always wanted to see snow while tripping my fave off.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is what I came home to yesterday....

This is what I came home to yesterday....

picture.php

picture.php

I grabbed my trusty bong only to find the ice catcher had caught something else.

I said "What the Fuck??".
Then I hear wifey say "Oh..... Um.. Yeah.. look I'm really sorry. I was munching out on cookies and I dropped one and I couldn't find it in the floor anywhere."

I gotta love her. It was time for fluid change anyways.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
My New Year's resolution?

Smoke more weed.

(I like to set the bar low. Makes me feel like I'm doing well)

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Just finished dry trimming some Black Triangle, without surgical gloves. High as hell just from touching the stuff!!

E

ESTERCHASER

wtf is up with these so called canna breeders who think this is a life of popularity contests, i can see these guys with their hipster man buns lining up talking about how paraquat was a lie.......
Now i seee why the old heads dont go online......

Latest posts

Latest posts