What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 88950

Because when an electron gains energy, then drops back into it's previous shell configuration, it releases light and this is why ALL frequencies of light can been seen,

all frequencies can be detected but not by human eyes........not all wavelengths are emmited in the visible spectrum but somehow i think you know this.

was wondering if you were privy to some new tin foil tech giving you superman vision.

do share...........were racing toward 2012 and i need my Tin Foil Tech-No-Vision 2 get my special gift offered by the OP.

:bump:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
All of you people chiming in and saying "no, this isn't bullshit, it's real" should go ahead and explain HOW TO DO IT. Not in general terms. Specifics.

Long winded non-explanations make it seem LESS credible. Not more.

(It was pretty incredible to begin with. In the "not credible" sense of incredible, not the "wow" sense.)

Why would a truly "enlightened" being want to tease us with "the secret" and then refuse to give it to people for not believing what he posted on a cannabis forum?

Thanking god for the devil? The targets of stoner logic are continually wreathed in mist and recede if too closely observed, I've noticed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does it really matter in 3-5 billion years our galaxy will collide with Andromeda's galaxy there will be a new Galaxy call Milkyandromeda.... :) This is a well known fact

Last edited:

smokefrogg

Veteran
jesus saved my soul...he told me love is all i need, he told me to spread it and keep on spreading, love is the greatest!

Snoopster

Veteran
I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip and defer things intellectual to Reggie Watts.

[YOUTUBEIF]OR7wYtsFIP0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
This thread is like a big ball of lint. I think it's the original thread name, Top secret stoner info, that made everybody click over here in the first place. Brilliant.
And now it's 12 pages, and the OP hasn't posted since about page 7. I guess he'll be back in a month.:jerkit:
timthumb.php

PorkSword

Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
Jerry lee lewis was the devil
Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Seriously, I was getting acupuncture treatments for awhile. A couple times I came home and smoked. Got much more elevated than usual. Can I get a witness?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i was skeptical )maniacally( of UFOs for the better part of fitty years, till one night i saw something indescribeable that did things no aircraft could possibly do.
you may think that pretty bizarre but believe me living on the flight path of Nellis Air Base Las Vegas, Nevada and witnessing their arsenal up close and personal, you get a feeling for what that technology is capable of.
i believe.
now i'd like to believe in magic cause majestic is out the way!
and frankly chris angel is not cutting it.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/37292/criss_angel_walks_through_glass/
then
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/721590/criss_angel_walking_through_glass_fully_revealed_with_3d_gfx/

so is this gonna be the same kinda tease as obamas change?

inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.