What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLoft13

this is how it is going to work:

some people can activate this numerous times, as much and as often they want

but majority will do it this way: once a person receives this gift he has... lets say 3 'cards' or passes... to activate this brain part in 3 other smokers

is 3 cards ok or should it be just 1 card?
Let me guess, you will teach a chosen few how to do this. Enlightened as you are you won't take a dime for it, but somehow miraculosly you end up owning a harem, a private army and 12 Rolls Royces.

K

KSP

fish-slap-dance-o.gif

C

COOKIE MONSTER

i am already superman i doubt you have anything to offer

I don't suppose there is any chance, you with your superman powers can drag Ireland to some warm spot in the Med.???

It's fucking cold,wet and I cant grow until spring....any chance you can help a brother out :tiphat:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I thought California was supposed to be warm in the winter. I am freezing my ass off

supermanlives

Veteran
I don't suppose there is any chance, you with your superman powers can drag Ireland to some warm spot in the Med.???

It's fucking cold,wet and I cant grow until spring....any chance you can help a brother out :tiphat:

naw but if you come to so cal you can pitch a tent in my backyard under the tree

devilgoob

Veteran
If you think he is lying....he is not.

The problem is, different weed, can open different channels and weed usually has the same channel. Another is mushrooms, but also the same "high" can be attained by pure THC, which is theta.

These origins, come from places unknown and is stored in mass and energy. Smoking weed normally produces Alpha, but doses of THC produce Beta.

The frequencies originate from our senses, but terminate in our minds as light.

Because when an electron gains energy, then drops back into it's previous shell configuration, it releases light and this is why ALL frequencies of light can been seen, but some can be channeled at times.

Your mind can easily go past what your body could imagine, the human mind is more powerful that it's simple man that holds it. The power comes from control of light, which is energy that is stored as light, and released as mass or energy.

The ability to transform mass into light, light into mass, comes from our mind. The more mass we lose, the less structured. The light is the key, but it's the end key. Mass unites and creates and equal and singular, but not God and therefore not possible.

To see through "gods" eyes is to see through trees, spores, the spiral, the circle and the squaring and matrix created because of it. We have the power to control light, go back to my previous FACT that light is remitted when electrons move and that DMT is an optic carrier of a certain channel and so is melatonin which both destroy each other with love. The problem is, the singularity and the unity the isn't accomplished while this happens, while it is only light and can BE re-channeled. It just won't because we are only human trying to be "god". The light cannot fade, but can be re-channeled. Or else we will face annhilation if we don't rise above these "lights" that keep us still in the dark. Because that is luciferian and WHITE light is "god"

By "god" I only mean the universe and it's light (everything). So, the light formed, then us. There is a balance, we can be demolished by way of singularity.

We think we're not alone in this universe. The laws make is so there could be other life. If we gain this echeloned consciousness, and other planets reach the same plateau-matter and life of the universe will be at stake for it- still under the threat of their own deaths or selfish holding onto life, when the universe makes you, and takes you away anways.

HempHut

Wow, the BS just reached choking point.

This calls for an antidote in the form of a rationality injection via Tim Minchin's beat poem "Storm":

[youtubeif]UB_htqDCP-s[/youtubeif]

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
took the words outa my mouth or and its not the end of an age, its the end of an era :ying:

For the purposes used here an era and an age are the same thing.
Interestingly, it was recently dicovered that people have been mis-translating the mayan prophecies all these years. Theyve found a new more complete copy of the prophecies, and actually its talking about the return of a god, not the end of the world.
white magick?? LOL you do realise that wicca was invented in the victorian era, and probably bears no resemblance to the herblore that persons accused of witchcraft practised in history, much like modern day so-called druids.

Harry is a hippy, just not hippy-dippy-no new-age snake oil and mumbo-jumbo over here, I might have the odd crystal around--becauise I think theyre cool and like them in the light-I dont think theyve got magical energy to heal/protect me.
Richard Dawkins for the win

Last edited:
G

Guest 88950

i am already superman i doubt you have anything to offer

are you superman pre or post SCI? here is some ADVICE offered to you for free..........no tin foil hat or anything.

PRE SCI advice........watch out for the equestrian hurdle named "Kryptonite"..............it'll make you a Crip Tonight.

POST SCI advice........i got the cure for your spasms.......hit me up and we'll burn down on some KRYP-Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.