What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Another reason i wont post any key info is because if i did, EVERY ASSHOLE would jump on it activate his energy and fry every time he smokes , this super high info goes only for close friends and VIPs :)

Snoopster

Veteran
ashit i wasted 14 min of my life, goin thru this thread.At least its not totally wasted, i saw some funny pics and had a nice laugh but my general suggestion is from the other side of the planet you americans, that get a real hobbie, i know you can get really bored in the south side/desert in there but cut the bollocks. All major bollocks has come from usa, all this religous crap and stuff that is fading away in the world, but not in usa, you keep inventing bullshit.Get a hobbie!seriously you yourself keep inventing stereotype of yourselves,you and only youIMHOLOL

Go fuck yourself.

Nader

Veteran
i was skeptical )maniacally( of UFOs for the better part of fitty years, till one night i saw something indescribeable that did things no aircraft could possibly do.
you may think that pretty bizarre but believe me living on the flight path of Nellis Air Base Las Vegas, Nevada and witnessing their arsenal up close and personal, you get a feeling for what that technology is capable of.
i believe.

I coined a saying that goes, "Never talk about your Nevada walkabout."

The things that go on in that state are literally mindblowing. One Vegas trip was all it took for me to see... and I wasn't even near Groom Lake!

mrcreosote

Veteran
images

PorkSword

I still remember the code to mike Tyson. 007-373-5963. Your code is almost the contra code. Up up down down l r l r ba start.
Close..
Contra was up down up down left right left right B A select start.

how I remember that is beyond me:dunno:.

Just gimme another month and I'll show you how to play... until then Im gonna smoke a huge fatty and get blazed like never before, well, since this morning.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
contra code was slightly different depending on what console you played on. on some it ended in b a select start and some it was b a b a start.

H

Hoover_lungz

Who's smoking crack on icmag!! lol, coz this shit bubble is talking about is magic mushroom shit or he is toking on sum red indian salvia divorum shit or he is plain crackalacka!!!

I smoked sum salvia a few years back and i teleported to heathrow airport and then i farted and i re-apeared back on my sofa in my living room!! this fart must of been my deactivation button lmfao......................You with me Bubbles:)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Remember what happened to Crush? Crushy insisted that all the riff-raff was irrelevent, only to drop from circulation.

Let us hope there is an IC member left who hasn't been scratched off the goody sheet.

This is no endorsement that top-secret information exists, merely curiosity of what's substituted.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Another reason i wont post any key info is because if i did, EVERY ASSHOLE would jump on it activate his energy and fry every time he smoke

I want to revisit this because I'm obstinate.

How exactly would it hurt you if EVERY ASSHOLE jumped on it and activated his energy every time he smoked? Would they start bumping into you on the astral plane or what? What's your beef?

Seems to me if you have something useful to share, you should share it. The fact that you play a bunch of silly games suggests you are not the wise old enlightened master you want us to believe you are.

You come off sorta like a late teens/early twenties mindset.

What's the scoop, homie? Though your servant be not worthy, have pity on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.