What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.

sso

Veteran
yes, we are rather primitive, still.

but in comparison to eternity and what we could become.

we will always be "primitive".

sso

Veteran
...but what if in the future it's seen as advanced to be primitive? (40 more)

thats cool. :D

who cares?

what is primitive?

stupid?

we are all stupid.

ignorant?

yes we are all ignorant.

who cares?

we get less ignorant all the time and learn how to use our brains more and more.

its all relative.

hit yourself over the head for being stupid and you will do so for all eternity.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
love is an action. the feelings that people term love are the effects of that action.

let's get back on topic. I wanna learn more about super-secret stoner jiu-jitsu.

sso

Veteran
true love can hurt more than anything else.

it can drive you to greater rage than you would believe.

it can ..

lets just say its not something you get handed as an infant of the soul.

it would destroy you, tear you apart and make you into the biggest monster the world has ever seen.

It is the greatest power there exists..

you build your "muscles" for it.

you have to make yourself strong to take it.

and that comes best by just taking love one step at a time.

seek it, give it.

receive it.

Here's an idea based on the information I learned in this thread. If we could find something weed loved...and then threatened to crush that thing under a heavy object...ya follow?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Here's an idea based on the information I learned in this thread. If we could find something weed loved...and then threatened to crush that thing under a heavy object...ya follow?

you'd get a harvest that was stressed and produced more cannabinoids and hence lifted you up pretty nicely?

but I think you meant you would get a plant that could transform like a transformer autobot and be some kind of cannabis megatron or optimus prime that could lift cars ups, yeah, that's it.

I'm not a love scientist, it's just a theory...but maybe a loveable theory.

Cannabis Prime and Megatriche! I'd watch that show...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
cannabis prime would defend growers from both leo and rippers, and megatriche would snitch on you and/or rip your garden.

fuck man, it is ridiculous how Cannaformers relates so much to reality, and it is just a tv show. or is it?

you need to learn secret stoner kung fu to know

Snoopster

Veteran
question is: what is love? :chin:

80859531.gif

Autobuds and D.e.a.ceptacons are composed entirely of a cannorganic metal and their joints are kept lubricated with a natural butane honey oil.

(32 more)

Status
Not open for further replies.