What's new

TOP(potency/yield) 50 day or less strains?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know, those early girls might taste even better if you let them dry and cure just a bit...

:dunno:

(lol)

I'm smoking buds that are cured over a year bro, don't talk shit you have no idea whats going on. Go polish up your growing skills and environment & maybe your plants will grow faster. :wave:

T

tonto

I'm smoking buds that are cured over a year bro, don't talk shit you have no idea whats going on. Go polish up your growing skills and environment & maybe your plants will grow faster. :wave:

they look white as a sheet of paper also wtf '' environment'' your posting a pic of a grow room made of duck tape and cardboard.

whatever happened to that afghani bullrider?....i read about it a while back...supposed to be very fast...

also this, remember reading about it and being toted as the next world wonder strain

Baba Ku

Veteran
Nobody is talking shit here but you, SOTF420.
Actually, I have a pretty good idea of what is going on. Others have this same idea of what is happening right here in this thread, I'm certain.
I suggest you either cultivate a sense of humor for yourself, or jump off the badass grower wagon, because that is not going to work out to well for you I fear.

I am an old grower, more than likely been growing pot for longer than many here have even been drawing in breath. I know what I can do, and what I can't do, in the world of hemp growing. I have also seen all types come and go in this game.
I have learned lots over the years, and a few things I have learned it helps to keep in the back of your mind all the time...
One is, never put out bad vibes at another man's grow. That sort of karma is something even the loudest mouthed blowhard simply can't handle. Lernt that from experience, trust me.
Another thing to always try to remember is that no matter how badass you think your crop is, there is another crop that shames yours, as well as other people that thinks your smoke is midgrade bullshit at best.

I have read quite a bit of your back and forth exchanges with some very respectable people here on the boards, and quite frankly it really seems that you blow off lots of things that are either simply not true, or dripping with bullshit.
Perhaps you are simply a victim of youth and inexperience? Trust me you will eventually mature out of it...well, most do anyway. Best of luck to you!

B

Blue

Tonto his room build has nothing to do with the quality of the end product. As long his temps & air flow are good it doesnt matter if it's made from Cardboard boxes with plastic tapped on the inside or plaster board.

Some of the cheapest build's we have seen have produced top end gear, while we have seen others invest thousands & get shit at the end.

B

bottletoke

i vote bog bogglegum

Second this, i have a pheno of bogglegum that looks done at 38-40 days.

Its obviously not ready and could go longer, but it looks more than good enough to sell. Surprisingly enough its still decently potent, no complaints if i have to smoke it myself.

I would suggest c99 as well, very very good potency and decent yeild in around 50 days.

Thanks...
BT

Baba Ku

Veteran
Second this, i have a pheno of bogglegum that looks done at 38-40 days.

Its obviously not ready and could go longer, but it looks more than good enough to sell.
lol...BINGO

My bg's are probably far removed from anything BOG has worked, but they also "look" finished early, which is why I mentioned them earlier.

Not letting your pot ripen is basically like tossing off instead of actually tagging in. Both situations bring about that funny feelin I spose...

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay guys I'll make this easy because I know everyone means well here. Those pics are extremely old from a very temporary room for one run of a few plants right before I was moving. This was from when I was in a non-med state and things were a bit hairy at the time to say the least. But, as Babu Ku said..
One is, never put out bad vibes at another man's grow.
tonto said:
they look white as a sheet of paper also wtf '' environment'' your posting a pic of a grow room made of duck tape and cardboard.

The white is all the trichomes, that pic is low quality so you can't really see all the juicy swollen calyx's, dried orange stigmas, or cloudy trichs for that matter. You can see the lower leaves falling off after having been flushed for ten days and the top of the plant turning purple which is something unripened plants simply do not do. Now that is more explaining than I even need to do but I do care that you at least have some correct info. ;)

Baba Ku

Veteran
Both cool temps and nutrient deficiencies can bring about colored leaves before trics are ripe. It usually happens late in flowering, but well before the plant is ready for harvest.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nobody is talking shit here but you, SOTF420.
Actually, I have a pretty good idea of what is going on. Others have this same idea of what is happening right here in this thread, I'm certain.
I suggest you either cultivate a sense of humor for yourself, or jump off the badass grower wagon, because that is not going to work out to well for you I fear.

I am an old grower, more than likely been growing pot for longer than many here have even been drawing in breath. I know what I can do, and what I can't do, in the world of hemp growing. I have also seen all types come and go in this game.
I have learned lots over the years, and a few things I have learned it helps to keep in the back of your mind all the time...
One is, never put out bad vibes at another man's grow. That sort of karma is something even the loudest mouthed blowhard simply can't handle. Lernt that from experience, trust me.
Another thing to always try to remember is that no matter how badass you think your crop is, there is another crop that shames yours, as well as other people that thinks your smoke is midgrade bullshit at best.

I have read quite a bit of your back and forth exchanges with some very respectable people here on the boards, and quite frankly it really seems that you blow off lots of things that are either simply not true, or dripping with bullshit.
Perhaps you are simply a victim of youth and inexperience? Trust me you will eventually mature out of it...well, most do anyway. Best of luck to you!

Listen up then self proclaimed dinosaur from the stone age don't start asking me loaded questions like,

I am curious what your criteria for finished is, Sotf?

or say shit like,
Ya know, those early girls might taste even better if you let them dry and cure just a bit...

That's why I said you have no idea whats going on because you don't and don't pretend to know so. My pot tastes like heaven and it's not my first go around bud, growing a ripe Cannabis flower is not hard if you know what you are doing and have healthy plants under bright light. It's pretty much second nature for me at this point and I spend alot of my time helping others learn how to do so on this forum and off of it as free friendly advice. I know you didn't like the fact that I interjected after your post about Mr Nice Shit not being done fast at all and when I said it was done very quickly for me, but hey man get over it I don't know what else to tell ya.

Don't come in here and try to cross-examine or judge me with little snippy comments & questions and not expect a response of some kind back and then pretend to take the high road and be some great sage of wisdom being victimized by the big bad SOTF because I answered you back. I don't really see you contributing very much around here to be completely honest with you in your whopping 100 or so forum posts since the end of last year. Maybe you can help us all see the light and change our evil ways since none of us know how to grow fully mature plants according to you, & evgen when the breeder himself says a strain is done in 6 to 7 weeks. So tell us please should we wait until the trichomes turn dark amber, burst and then degrade and the flowers start rotting away? :pointlaug

Do yourself a favor here, you know the rest... :wave:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also think this post of your sums it up best, and why you do not even belong in this thread anyways and are being nothing more than a troll at this point.

Baba Ku said:
I have heard people say this, but I have never seen ANY strain that actually finishes that fast.

So my very serious question is to you, since you have NEVER SEEN ANY STRAIN FINISH THAT FAST in all your self proclaimed many years of experience (which I doubt), then what are you even doing posting in here when it's a thread asking for strains that do?

You obviously have no useful information or knowledge to contribute here just to disagree with anyone posting that they have finished strains in that timeframe. Based on your sole experience, which is why I said you don't really know whats going on. You don't apparently so like I said polish up those growing skills maybe get yourself some duct tape the shit works wonders. ;)

Baba Ku

Veteran
I asked you what your criteria for finish was. Is that not relevant to the discussion?
It was not a loaded question at all.

It was you that came back with the smart ass answer of the oven timer.
Does this mean you don't want to tell us how you figure out one is ready to pick?

You need to reevaluate real fast, pal.

Baba Ku

Veteran
I also think this post of your sums it up best, and why you do not even belong in this thread anyways and are being nothing more than a troll at this point.,,

...So my very serious question is to you, since you have NEVER SEEN ANY STRAIN FINISH THAT FAST in all your self proclaimed many years of experience (which I doubt), then what are you even doing posting in here when it's a thread asking for strains that do?
Perhaps I entered into this discussion to show how people that make such wild claims are really not passing on the best info.
Maybe I want to let new growers know that these folks claiming such early times are simply picking them early before they are actually ripe.

And although ripe is in the eye of the beholder, a typical plant with trics that have all matured and become cloudy, with very few clear ones, are considered the first or second stage of ripe. Many will pick early on purpose, but they are not what would typically be considered ripe, or "finished".
Finished is finished, and early is early.

I suggest it is YOU that needs to settle down here.
Calling me out and doubting my word? I got news for you, young man.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man if in all your many years you are not yet using an oven timer then I don't know what else to really tell ya brother because that's pretty basic shit. Oven timer, duct tape, card board, all tricks of the trade! :biggrin:

Maybe check back in this thread when you have actually finished a plant in 7 weeks.

Babu Ku said:
Perhaps I entered into this discussion to show how people that make such wild claims are really not passing on the best info.
Maybe I want to let new growers know that these folks claiming such early times are simply picking them early before they are actually ripe.

And you were there and know this personally about everyone's plants who posted in here? You sure do make alot of assumptions, and as far as "wild claims" go just because YOU have not had an early maturing strain does not mean they do not exist so please do not spew misinformation that it's not possible based on only your most likely limited personal experiences. Tens of thousands of other growers collective personal experience says differently. So you at least admit that you came in the thread to argue and dispute people, so now you got what you wanted. Done yet?

Baba Ku

Veteran
lol...yeah, I got it. Hope you find it.
But I still want to know how you are judging these early finishers, finished?

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to start your own thread if you want to learn about these things but please stop crashing this one which you have no useful info to contribute to & after looking at the one burnt up plant pic in your gallery at 9.5 weeks flowering I fully understand why you would feel the way you do. Keep it Irie! ;)

Last edited:

Baba Ku

Veteran
The useful info I have is that folks that are claiming plants finished at less than 50 days, more than likely are harvesting plants prior to them actually being finished.

I'm sorry that your methods have to be outed to get to the bottom of this, but you are making claims you simply can't back up. You tried to claim plants that have purple color are ripe, and I think it is pretty easy to show that to be another incorrect pearl of wisdom you've provided. Just as wrong, IMO, are your claims of these other plants actually finishing so fast.

No wonder you are experiencing all sort of bad karma...look at what you have said in this thread. Some real hateful stuff that is totally uncalled for.
Basically defensive posture kid shit.
Kids have a hard time admitting they are wrong about anything at all under the sun, and often times want to do the things you are doing when they are confronted.
Fine with me, but we will either get to the bottom of this, or we won't. But it won;t be because I don't belong in this thread. Besides, it isn't your thread to begin with.