What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too big?

Farmer B

It is not sealed so there is lots of air. It has 4 walls but one wall is a foot from the roof as there are pipes. In basement.

Farmer B

Ok thanks. Just a lil worried as there on each other and the walls. I know that can reduce yield. I'll keep it thinned

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
flower soon and remove all the lower crap that wont get any light anyhow..concentrate on tops...yeehaw
like he said I would wait till week 3-4 then prune all the lower branches that are too far below the majority of the bush to get adequate light. also I would prune out a lot of those larger fan leaves on the lower portion and tops to allow light to penetrate down into the canopy. if you prune all the plants good and shove em together like one big bush you will be fine. you could also leave em alone but everything below the middle portion most likely will just yellow off and be little popcorn buds. easier and better to just take some time and remove some fan leaves and branches to increase space for buds to grow in and airflow.

coldcanna

Veteran
One important thing to note is that you should have your defoliation done before the flowers start bulking, the wound caused by plucking is generally easy for a plant to recover from, but when it's buried inside a moist dense bud it's a great place for bud rot to take hold.

Farmer B

I didn't tie the back ones down as there farther away. I think that's ok?
I'll try to get some when lite first comes on. There kinda at a Stan still to grow the buds glad the stretch is done.

coldcanna

Veteran
I think that looks great man. Now that stretch is done I wouldn't bother doing any training, at this point you don't want to have them wasting energy having to readjust themselves after a tie down. All you gotta do now is watch them do their thing

coldcanna

Veteran
Yessir I'm about 2 weeks from flip on sour diesel and pineapple express, behind that I have some guerilla glue in early veg and some other miscellaneous work for the outdoor season coming up

Latest posts

Latest posts