What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too big?

Farmer B

Yeah. By the set up it should be more but it is more then I expected so I'm happy.
Hope for the most and expect the least.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
So whats next? Im gearing up for another round. I did pretty good my first attempt but i know i can do better!

Looking forward to seeing your next grow!

Farmer B

Some lemon Walker. Lemon skunk and sky walker kush. It gets 110-115 in summer so I have to build a small room in my basement and put an AC in it. We have swamp coolers wich makes the house about 70-80 rh so it will be tricky. The windows won't fit an ac and every one says portable ones are no good for grow conditions.

Farmer B

That was too much to trim god it sucked. Lollipopin next time with a net. If mine didn't fill the hole room I would have been screwed. I took one out to trim and all the other branches fell and broke every were. I think it was beginners luck so we'll see on round two. What strain u gunna do. I might have asked u a while ago. I got a Cinderella 99 I think I'll throw in there.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Too much to trim!?! Never.

Lemon Walker sounds great, where are you getting it. Good luck with the heat, ive heard about people doing fine at those temps but they have VPD nailed down, you could try it.

I definitely have some plants cloned and ready to go. I have six that would do good with a week or two veg under some real light and pretty much ready to go. Except i dont know the strain. think i may flower continous in 6 plant/1gal groups. I have three plants that are ready to produce cuts, trouble is what strains to run? GSC will be going I also have a pack of kush seeds that im dying to pop and am really looking forward to trying some BOG stuff i might try the gorilla bubble if i can figure out how to get it... I also am looking to crop some stuff OD this season.

First thing first. Spring cleaning.

Farmer B

What's vpd? Lemon walkers breeder was DNA genetics. I got the seeds from midweek song. Bought 6 got to pic 3 freebees from a big list and they sent a freebee of there choice. Every thing was packaged very nice unlike last place I got them.

Farmer B

Yes they are. They worked out good. Was my first soil so tricky to figure out. Very bottom always stayed wet. By a meater rod. I just kept watering as the top and mid way down got dryer. Fuckin packed with roots. The pots are thick so they never seeped water out the sides. Bottom roots were good. Thought since it was alway very wet they were going to be bad. Nope. Thy provided lots of air. Middle of flower I had to water every two days. They r 5 gal pot

Farmer B

I got one gal smart pots for the transfer and then to the 5 for next round. From what I hear that is how you make the most of them. I used plastic 1 gal then to the 5.