What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gg4ril...

20211205_175656.jpg

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro......Looks like yo bitches is hoonin along toward choptime.........RIL looks tasty btw and the BR`s are gettin there I see......I`ll bet once you get used to the feed regimen and environmental needs with your new LED , sky ` s gonna be the limit for yield AND quality of finished product......I know 1 thing......Thanks to you and a couple old friends my holidays are lookin up and for that I owe ya ` ll bigtime.....Things were lookin rough there for awhile , but ya ` ll got my old ass back up on my feet and I`m set now and forever grateful.....

Here ` s wishin you and yours a very Happy HoHo and massive Happy New Year with better things to come in 2022.....Keep strokin and take care my buddy.......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.......

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a fat one!
20211210_154607.jpg

Freakshow I'll grab a pic. Not a tremendous grower and as soon as pollen hit she stopped making pistils.
Fully seeded but not much. Low energy plant due to leaf is my observation. I'll snap a pic soon.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Here is a fat one!

Freakshow I'll grab a pic. Not a tremendous grower and as soon as pollen hit she stopped making pistils.
Fully seeded but not much. Low energy plant due to leaf is my observation. I'll snap a pic soon.

i love this one. :tree::tree:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna do some defol here shortly.
I'm pretty happy atm...

Little bit of a stretch for the 5x5 but everything under the footprint is looking excellent.

I've kind of got her set up skewed to a corner so there are just 2 1 foot rows on 2 sides not under direct light.

Plants in those rows are still doing great.. I'll try to get a pic to better explain the layout.

Latest posts

Latest posts