What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gg4ril...

20211205_175656.jpg

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro......Looks like yo bitches is hoonin along toward choptime.........RIL looks tasty btw and the BR`s are gettin there I see......I`ll bet once you get used to the feed regimen and environmental needs with your new LED , sky ` s gonna be the limit for yield AND quality of finished product......I know 1 thing......Thanks to you and a couple old friends my holidays are lookin up and for that I owe ya ` ll bigtime.....Things were lookin rough there for awhile , but ya ` ll got my old ass back up on my feet and I`m set now and forever grateful.....

Here ` s wishin you and yours a very Happy HoHo and massive Happy New Year with better things to come in 2022.....Keep strokin and take care my buddy.......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.......

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a fat one!
20211210_154607.jpg

Freakshow I'll grab a pic. Not a tremendous grower and as soon as pollen hit she stopped making pistils.
Fully seeded but not much. Low energy plant due to leaf is my observation. I'll snap a pic soon.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Here is a fat one!

Freakshow I'll grab a pic. Not a tremendous grower and as soon as pollen hit she stopped making pistils.
Fully seeded but not much. Low energy plant due to leaf is my observation. I'll snap a pic soon.

i love this one. :tree::tree:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna do some defol here shortly.
I'm pretty happy atm...

Little bit of a stretch for the 5x5 but everything under the footprint is looking excellent.

I've kind of got her set up skewed to a corner so there are just 2 1 foot rows on 2 sides not under direct light.

Plants in those rows are still doing great.. I'll try to get a pic to better explain the layout.