What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo dhf when did the color start roughly? Have the one stud there that started at 5 days. Got a several more just starting to show at whatever it is just under 2 weeks. I'd imagine by 3 or 4 weeks for sure?
I did keep a couple I thought would be green after my test but boys so far. Maybe I'm antsy because he's so precocious and it's still early lol.
Male br way faster than the girls!

Never seen anything purple as fast as this one.. day 5 wow.

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro......With HPS bulbs , once flipped to 12/12 , they started turnin in and around 2-3 weeks ....With LED`s it was sooner and even before the flip the petioles and nodes started gettin colors , so the LED`s must do somethin diff from HPS as far as bringin out the anthocyanin inherent in them bitches from what I saw personally......now.....stem rubs and smells......If memory serves my old ass , the lineage in Purple Shiva Skunk x Black Russian , and yeah.....

Berry , fruity , musky , skunky at the same time and fairly strong , but the kick is more knock yer ass out and sleepytime meds IME.....That fuckin green pheno I found and wish I still had btw , was straight up 3-4 times stronger than the Black bitches.....2 bong hits and I was lookin for someplace to go nappy with screamin munchies as well......

Eeeerbody that ran it back in the day gave it a Meh and never kept it around , but I`m tickled to have her back thanks to you cuz the shit works wonders on my arthritis and insomnia , it just don`t have the strength of GG4 or the GB.....I` m sure great things will come from some serious cross breeding , and with the LED`s the BR`s prolly could ` ve finished in 8 weeks but I let em go almost 9 , compared to a full 10 under my 600 eye horti` s so go figure......anyways.....

Looks like that stud you got has some serious jizz potential with all the purple petioles , stripes , and balls hangin , so good luck and I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin fer shit to happen.....Take care and.....

Peace......DHF......:ying:......

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The hungrier ones in front are just alternates sitting on the edge sexing.

Just under 2 weeks I think.
20211106_190520.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bigger in the freakshow pot was a male so I cut him out. That ones a girl!

sherbikerbubble on the back wall blowing up. I have my lines ran and ready.

Culled a couple Boys to make room and some more pruning to do heading into week3.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Bro......With HPS bulbs , once flipped to 12/12 , they started turnin in and around 2-3 weeks ....With LED`s it was sooner and even before the flip the petioles and nodes started gettin colors , so the LED`s must do somethin diff from HPS as far as bringin out the anthocyanin inherent in them bitches from what I saw personally......now.....stem rubs and smells......If memory serves my old ass , the lineage in Purple Shiva Skunk x Black Russian , and yeah.....

Berry , fruity , musky , skunky at the same time and fairly strong , but the kick is more knock yer ass out and sleepytime meds IME.....That fuckin green pheno I found and wish I still had btw , was straight up 3-4 times stronger than the Black bitches.....2 bong hits and I was lookin for someplace to go nappy with screamin munchies as well......

Eeeerbody that ran it back in the day gave it a Meh and never kept it around , but I`m tickled to have her back thanks to you cuz the shit works wonders on my arthritis and insomnia , it just don`t have the strength of GG4 or the GB.....I` m sure great things will come from some serious cross breeding , and with the LED`s the BR`s prolly could ` ve finished in 8 weeks but I let em go almost 9 , compared to a full 10 under my 600 eye horti` s so go figure......anyways.....

Looks like that stud you got has some serious jizz potential with all the purple petioles , stripes , and balls hangin , so good luck and I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin fer shit to happen.....Take care and.....

Peace......DHF......:ying:......

I've got a few more just starting to tinge color here just under 2 weeks in but that one is so clearly superior at what he's doing its shocking.

I seen some green ones just have to pop a good little chunk I'd say.

I wonder what this guy is gonna look like in 2 weeks lol.. I'm leaning towards chucking the rest. That coloring hes putting on is clearly the superior gene pairs in my group. Watching the others a bit longer
To see if there are other interesting variations.

Lou makes the point you can never go back but I mean if you want a Black Rose there it is. Debating. See what a week brings. Girls barely showing pistils lol.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Closer to three weeks now. Sherbikerbubble in the back is up to 5 or
IMG_20211114_203650_939.jpg
5.5 feet in a 2 gallon pot. Hungry but looking good.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello! Nice grow! What baffles me is you gen Mg deffs but not Ca deffs, which usually come togheter under leds. It seems you have some slight P deffs as well. So either your nutes have really not enaugh Mg and P or maybe the medium is soiless and PH is a bit on the low side, and they have problems taking in enaugh Mg and P.
They still looking great., tho! I love the dark colours on some as well.
I'll take a seat! :lurk:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm working on it. They getting 1 tsp Epsom per gallon base. I think ph is getting low you right I bet. Good eye. I'll check it out.

IMG_20211122_004442_281.jpg
IMG_20211122_004442_347.jpg
IMG_20211122_004442_407.jpg
IMG_20211122_004442_452.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 weeks or so. Pretty happy in there.
little packed ha.
Ril not liking 2 gallon pot but trying to keep her happy with multiple feeds. She's the big one lower left.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211122_171724.jpg Views:	0 Size:	214.8 KB ID:	17997809

Latest posts

Latest posts