Veteran
The death of the 10 pack. Mo Betta you go buy lottery tickets 😂
IMG_20230603_122228~2.jpg
IMG_20230603_155014~2.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually packs of 100 seeds (for $200). So he may have enough for 100 orders, but he said he wanted to keep a couple thousand for himself.

So 80 packs is a good ballpark estimate.

He just posted a few hours ago, on Instagram, about 20 packs that he's already made up. So hes definitely in the process of sorting seeds now

Edit: haha, there he is ^^^
Thanks

Airloom

Veteran
The death of the 10 pack. Mo Betta you go buy lottery tickets 😂 View attachment 18850494 View attachment 18850495
Hit for 50$ on a 10$ scratch ticket today (same one I gave my daughter for her birthday last week) I stopped for a tin of small cigars and found the perfect card last minute so I threw a few scratch tickets inside. When they said it had a 50$ minimum payout I kinda heard GUARANTEED 50$ for some reason. That’s why I don’t play the lottery I guess….

So if you do hit for anything, the minimum payout is 50$. I’ll be MAILING that to her. It’s probly got close to 50 spots to scratch, kinda like counting seeds…..

IMG_1884.jpeg

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Old Uncle Ben

I was sent 2 packs of The Real Seed Co DC seeds. Out of 20 seeds zero had germed for me. 1 Pack from another I can't remember when made this pack?. Also, zero germed. None of the old DC seeds were viable.

@VerdantGreen and @JAWS are the 2 with fresh DC seed.
Raise hell with them. Now, if you're using some of the wacko germ methods you see around here then it's on you. I would never use a paper towel drill for example.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Yeah man that's me at 17. I grew a beard, some grass, and walked into the local bars and fucked all the prairie hags bitches stanking of petuli. Is how I rolled.
i used to call petuili bong water cant stand the stuff lol,,you an an i the same age by look of it ,was a hot summer here in 86 and a good year as i just got my freedom back then i to was playing catch up lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
think we hit dam that year to as was still mainly hash here in uk at that time ,,,,sat here smoking a branch break dried on a light @ 8 weeks and it gotta kik gonna be nice when ripe ,,,get on those seeds folks there fire in them there beans lol