What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Rgd

Veteran
quote : @windmills
Should those that inquired with a PM just sit tight if you have not responded yet? I know some have gotten a Thumbs-up, but no follow up. Some like me have not gotten any response, not even a Thumbs-up. Just looking for instructions on what to expect, or what to do next. Thanks very much, would really love to be part of the A Team !!

Yeah, I’m hoping for the same outcome.
I can only do what I did.,.months ago

“hey Tomster..put me down for 100 needs I will grow them out..and do yuz proud"

now all I need is a confirmation and an address

KidCharlemagne

The lines of X18 and DC sold by KWIK are Spanish lines derived from the last refresh Tom did in 08/09. KWIK is at this point just a reseller and the people growing the seeds have no connection to the original Spanish growers, but the deal with the Spaniards is the bad blood that keeps coming up here. It's my understanding the Spanish distributor agreed to X price that Tom felt was fair, and then upon receiving said seed sold them for the usual markup and pocketed the difference.

That said the lines maintained by KWIK are good - it's the same company as The Real Seed Co and they are consummate professionals. I have used both of their lines and they appeared similar to the older copies I had - the "Apple Cider Kush" is definitely something the Spanish growers of X18 identified it with, but the Deep Chunk is Deep Chunk all the way. I used the latter to refresh a line I maintain from the late aughts, Deep Chunk x Peyote Purple.

For those concerned with mailing cash in the USPS, put it inside a folder up letter or piece of paper to hide the money if you're concerned about theft, but the USPIS does not fuck around with mail theft, especially internal, and the risk of your money being stolen in that fashion is very small. If you have concerns money orders are available and function the same as cash, other than having to leave your house to cash it. Remember, FedEx and UPS will invite the K9 unit into their facilities to sniff out packages, they are private companies. The USPS will respect your rights and will not open your mail or allow police to run roughshod over your mail without a warrant.

Last edited:

Old Uncle Ben

.........That said the lines maintained by KWIK are good - it's the same company as The Real Seed Co and they are consummate professionals. I have used both of their lines and they appeared similar to the older copies I had - the "Apple Cider Kush" is definitely something the Spanish growers of X18 identified it with, but the Deep Chunk is Deep Chunk all the way.....

Kwik aka The Real Seed Company are the real deal, interested in maintaining pure lines providing discrete, professional service to the States. Have to laugh - the last line in their Afghan Mix description says it all regarding how anal they are.

This winter (2019–20), we obtained accessions from the following crucial historic centres of cultivation in northern Afghanistan:

• Balkh
  • Badakshan
  • Mazar-i-Sharif (i.e. the cultigen ‘Mazari’)
  • Kunduz

Unfortunately, during the process of transporting these seeds, some genius had the bright idea of mixing the bags together (after all, they’re “just cannabis seeds”).

Weirdest plant I've ever grown. No real internodes, just leaves and branches stacked on top of one another. Buds lodged within buds deep into the canopy. Damn thing looks like someone stepped on the plant, like taking a 36" plant and making it 14" high. Smell is god awful, smelling like skunk with a smell that wafts a long distance away when I sun them outdoors to diesel or citrus too indoors.

My package/envelope came via USPS with the usual customs stamp on it. Required a signature when I picked it up at the PO. I used Mastercard for payment online.

Kwik Seeds Dec 2021.jpg

Again, would be a great breeding candidate with Haze.

Couple of months ago, still in veg. Pure indica phenotype.

MonkeyBallsMarch27#2.jpg

UB

KidCharlemagne

I have maintained that "Afghan Mix" as a general gene pool ascension along with my other Afghanicas. It started out with the nickname "Tajik Fuckup", then I decided that was a little too insensitive, and started calling it "Northern Alliance", which I believe one of RSC's collectors said he was fond of, but again decided that was just wrong to be involving warfare in with this plant. I've settled on "Bactrian Fuckup" to represent the historical nature of the region and the fact that was just a real complete fuckup on the part of the seed collector. It so embodies everything about the mindset of a rural guy whose concern was just getting the seeds from place A to B. To him it was smart to just be carrying one sack instead of a bunch.

I won't distract from the Haze on this thread any further by discussing Afghanica. It's too easy of a topic to get lost on.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lines of X18 and DC sold by KWIK are Spanish lines derived from the last refresh Tom did in 08/09. KWIK is at this point just a reseller and the people growing the seeds have no connection to the original Spanish growers, but the deal with the Spaniards is the bad blood that keeps coming up here. It's my understanding the Spanish distributor agreed to X price that Tom felt was fair, and then upon receiving said seed sold them for the usual markup and pocketed the difference.

That said the lines maintained by KWIK are good - it's the same company as The Real Seed Co and they are consummate professionals. I have used both of their lines and they appeared similar to the older copies I had - the "Apple Cider Kush" is definitely something the Spanish growers of X18 identified it with, but the Deep Chunk is Deep Chunk all the way. I used the latter to refresh a line I maintain from the late aughts, Deep Chunk x Peyote Purple.

For those concerned with mailing cash in the USPS, put it inside a folder up letter or piece of paper to hide the money if you're concerned about theft, but the USPIS does not fuck around with mail theft, especially internal, and the risk of your money being stolen in that fashion is very small. If you have concerns money orders are available and function the same as cash, other than having to leave your house to cash it. Remember, FedEx and UPS will invite the K9 unit into their facilities to sniff out packages, they are private companies. The USPS will respect your rights and will not open your mail or allow police to run roughshod over your mail without a warrant.

I was sent 2 packs of The Real Seed Co DC seeds. Out of 20 seeds zero had germed for me. 1 Pack from another I can't remember when made this pack?. Also, zero germed. None of the old DC seeds were viable.

@VerdantGreen and @JAWS are the 2 with fresh DC seed.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quote : @windmills
Should those that inquired with a PM just sit tight if you have not responded yet? I know some have gotten a Thumbs-up, but no follow up. Some like me have not gotten any response, not even a Thumbs-up. Just looking for instructions on what to expect, or what to do next. Thanks very much, would really love to be part of the A Team !!

I can only do what I did.,.months ago

“hey Tomster..put me down for 100 needs I will grow them out..and do yuz proud"

now all I need is a confirmation and an address
he respondEd but then he didn’t exactly follow up, the information for ordering is out there

Last edited:

greencalyx

Premium user
Actually packs of 100 seeds (for $200). So he may have enough for 100 orders, but he said he wanted to keep a couple thousand for himself.

So 80 packs is a good ballpark estimate.

He just posted a few hours ago, on Instagram, about 20 packs that he's already made up. So hes definitely in the process of sorting seeds now

Edit: haha, there he is ^^^

Latest posts

Latest posts