What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I used 4 gallon containers of coco for the NHTHH. Everything was carefully fed and flushed religiously… they did fine I don’t think a larger pot would’ve been necessary for a 7 foot plant… but it’s Coco
I have just about 0 experience w Coco. Always amazes me what can be achieved in such small pots. You basically killed it with your routine.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good to hear about some traits from a 5% er ,,good share ,,,i had 4 females from the thh f2s from mm ,,i got both citrus and mango and metalshop ,the most thai pheno imo was strongest in what i too would call mango very very similar to my mango thai ,,yes some can make you look at your soul and others with such cold hard truth you have to check yourself before you speak lol ,,someone also mentioned the impending dread high ,,,i dont like that one View attachment 18831661 i dont need to be going about my business feeling like the planet about to explode lol ,,,,,this is the most thai and mango smelling of the thh f2s shes recovering from all kinds of abuse so excuse her condition i lost a bunch of plants including two of her sisters so she proven she at least teak tuff ,,looking forward to get a descent sample

well mango is the most favorite fruit in south Asia, I read, so no wonder they find it pleasing, when cannabis smells mangoish. there is a lot of mango weed around Mekong. black vietnamese is also mango weed. Dalat is mango weed too, Aussies have their mango heads thai... I got both ripe mango and sour green mango in THH... many. I really liked ripe mango pheno... it was with some spring onion smell to it too... it was that euphoric too, not psychedelic. I made seeds from it, in it I found non mango silver neon male, he is sour metallic indian curry spices. quite raw, but he can put out also cherry phenos, I have never got cherries in any toms haze female. he brings nervous jittery deep psycho trance feeling to the table. he can put out chemical chocolate phenos too. but I have never got mango from him, never, which is paradox, when he is from mango line. freaky freak.

silver females I had, were not so interesting. they have also darker color of leafs. sour spicy stuff. I kept only one, and it was not interesting for me, so after 2 or 3 years I let it go.. but with silver male I am very satisfied.

as far as metallic smell... Tom says it is important. in cross of 5% haze x black vietnamese genetics, I found citric floral pheno, which is not metallic... it is citric flowers menthol smell and not very spicy. and the high is ridiculous. I still have to test it, I am smoking it less than year, so it is new and exciting. so no final judgement, but I think it is close to acid haze, I found it only in 5 females. it is very very clear, with zero side effects. so beautiful.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Best potency I ever partook in were very shiny silver from top to bottom. Like someone had sprayed them. And, not talking about trichomes. They were sliver themselves. Of course there was green in them too but the predominant color was silver. Limely green with a very silver sheen. Those, and the blackish ones with that silver coating are the ones to watch for. Those characteristics are a very good starting giveway as to what you are ultimately looking for.

silver thai pheno of juicy woo

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
For what flower~power has been able to achieve in smaller pots indoors under hps lights is way beyond impressive 🙇. I’ve not seen many who can pull healthy 7’ plus haze plants indoors. Let‘s see what happens with some of these genetics in bigger pots (or straight dirt) outdoors in SoCal sunshine.

View attachment 18831723
Fifth Tom’s Haze has split a shell…but it’s looking very duddy. Babying it like a mofo, so we will see. I’ll be happy w 4 of 5 from old seed stock. DJ’s are all five up and last is runty.

I like Primus because they suck...

Rgd

Veteran
.He was famously quoted as saying his guitar neck turned into a snake during soul sacrifice
it did ...it did ..I saw it in person from 60 ft away...it was green..no it was red..no it was yellow...
.. I was tripping on acid at the time ..then it tried to bite Gracie slick..and she kicked it in the nads..and she of course was tripping too..great time..well ...except for that chameleon snake

ICGA

They aren't quotes, they're metaphors, for the point I was making. Here's a statement : When breeding, at first look not for keepers, but those to reject. A poor grow can reveal more of a plants potentials than a perfect one.
True if your selecting for a plant that performs well even when grown by average or mediocre growers. However when selecting twords a plant that performs best in a high intensity environment with all the best fixings then it would generally be better to make your selection in that kind of environment.
One plant mite not be able to utilize the extra goodies as well as another.
I suspect that the more hybridized a plant is the more it can benefit from a little extra, as all that heterogeneousity leaves more room to adapt and utilize extra fertilizers and exotic supplements. These plants also have more phenotypic/morphological variance within a given clone. In other words the same cut can grow much differently when grown in different environments where as a true IBL which is adapted mostly to a specific climate, soil type etc. Will mostly come out the same morphologicaly just varying qualities depending on how close the environment is to the one it has been selected for.

Last edited:

Tom Hill

Veteran
True if your selecting for a plant that performs well even when grown by average or mediocre growers. However when selecting twords a plant that performs best in a high intensity environment with all the best fixings then it would generally be better to make your selection in that kind of environment.
One plant mite not be able to utilize the extra goodies as well as another.
I suspect that the more hybridized a plant is the more it can benefit from a little extra, as all that heterogeneousity leaves more room to adapt and utilize extra fertilizers and exotic supplements. These plants also have more phenotypic morphological variance within a given clone. In other words the same cut can grow much differently when grown in different environments where as a true IBL which is adapted mostly to a specific climate, soil type etc. Will mostly come out the same morphologicaly just varying qualities depending on how close the environment is to the one it has been selected for.
Yeah disregard all that. The folly of man when it comes to breeding anything is refusing to admit the entire and complete disconnect between phenotype and genotype. They just fucking hate that they will never really have control over it and are absolutely victims of whims and accidents.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I shall point you to the microgrow section Master @Tom Hill! Only kidding I know you are emphasing those massive haze heads!
Haze at 10 weeks ain't much to see. And that room is packed I can't get in there yet just playing with a new camera. Out of those 8 or so plants above this the only one I'd prolly wanna smoke
P4160047~2.JPG

🧐
Cash me outside at 13 weeks when I be showing you something.

ICGA

If you don't have large heads on glandular trichomes, and a thick trichome field density, then get your ass back to the drawing board because whatever the chemotype, you can do better man, you really can.
Those are definitely some giant heads. It's a surprise to see a sativa with trich heads like that, at least given that most people say they tend to have smaller ones then indicas. I've got some packs from Bob's repro but I'll be excited to grab at least one or two from this run if you can get me in!

Latest posts

Latest posts