What's new

Tom Hill Haze

goingrey

You are absolutely right, everyone experiences it different. The thing is I have a 4x4 tent and growing sativas is a lengthy process. I need to carefully choose the genetics I put in there because I can't have an entire grow that can cause adverse effects.

I have experienced paranoia before. When younger I loved those terror strains but not sure about now. Even only a couple of years ago I had a variety that I called the doom pheno because it made you feel like something bad was about to happen. Not that pleasant.
Time and space are limited resources. Concentrate on what you find most interesting. Hazes can def cause paranoia. Nothing wrong with "chickweed", who doesn't like feeling good.. And you can still appreciate these interesting Hazes others grow. But for a personal grow a 4x4 should have you swimming in weed like Scrooge and his money no? And you should be able to "easily" fit a trained Haze plant in a corner with a bunch of other stuff in the tent too.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Time and space are limited resources. Concentrate on what you find most interesting. Hazes can def cause paranoia. Nothing wrong with "chickweed", who doesn't like feeling good.. And you can still appreciate these interesting Hazes others grow. But for a personal grow a 4x4 should have you swimming in weed like Scrooge and his money no? And you should be able to "easily" fit a trained Haze plant in a corner with a bunch of other stuff in the tent too.
Yes right on all counts. I do grow hazes and other sativas, and am swimming in cannabis. It's hard because like Hammerhead says everyone is different. I can cope with really strong cannabis quite well, but the paranoia and feelings of doom I can do without these days (a little is ok).

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like my hazes and sativas very much. I'm hesitant about Tom's though. When he talks of the effect as that hiding behind curtains type high it kind of puts me off. That would have exited me at age 18, but not sure it's what I want at age 60? I think I prefer a happier, positive and social high these days.

In case I'm wrong I'd love to hear more about the effects of THH vs other hazes.

yeah he talks about that 5% pheno, he doesnt give a shit about rootbeer pheno.

but that rootbeer pheno, probably mexican one, is just like for you imo. one of the most euphoric smokes I have ever smoked, no joke. more euphoric than blue haze or mango haze. I feel I can dance like James Brown on it :D

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
my 5% pheno of toms haze, super vigorous!

full

buds of 5% pheno:

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
for me Mr. Skunkman is authority about haze, and he describes the effect clearly:

"Potent, up, electric, speedy, clear, cerebral, euphoric, psychedelic, energetic, mental, as well as no ceiling, every time you take a hit you get higher and get rushes. Makes folks turn white and get low blood pressure and pass out when they stand up, get paranoid.
I found purple haze maybe more potent but more physical, I liked the silver-blue and lime-green better."

so if your haze doenst smoke like that, it is probably not real haze, but something derived from it and changed...

but people are different, with different biochemistry.

kushyman says black lumbo/90shaze got him on orbit, somebody else say it is stony and heavy and doesnt smoke like haze hahahahah. opinions can vary, depends on pheno you get and how many plants you grow.

when somebody will grow 10 plants of toms haze, that somebody will not find that 5% pheno probably right? so his judgement/opinon will vary from Toms description, like one guy recommended me bandaid haze over toms haze. I grew bandaid haze, and I am laughing till now, and it is not beacuse of BH7 would be better hahahah

Chi13

ICMag Donor
yeah he talks about that 5% pheno, he doesnt give a shit about rootbeer pheno.

but that rootbeer pheno, probably mexican one, is just like for you imo. one of the most euphoric smokes I have ever smoked, no joke. more euphoric than blue haze or mango haze. I feel I can dance like James Brown on it :D
Ok that definitely has my attention. I chase euphoria almost above anything. I do value your opinion on haze, and I've always wanted to think I can dance like James Brown!

JKD

Veteran
@MAHA KALA
If I use 1 litre airpots & top every week until end of stretch how small do you think I can keep THH? & what density could they be flowered at in this manner?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
cant help you, I dont grow it like that.

I believe it needs big pot or better unlimited room for roots...

everybody says wow on stracrashs or macs plants, but I see it is screwed in small pots :D I grew it in 5L pot and 10Lpot indoors, and too small pots imo. If I compare it with plants I grew in greenhouse with unlimited room for roots, no real comparison for me.

dont want to make you sad though. be happy, dont worry and enjoy your grow.

JKD

Veteran
cant help you, I dont grow it like that.

I believe it needs big pot or better unlimited room for roots...

everybody says wow on stracrashs or macs plants, but I see it is screwed in small pots :D I grew it in 5L pot and 10Lpot indoors, and too small pots imo. If I compare it with plants I grew in greenhouse with unlimited room for roots, no real comparison for me.

dont want to make you sad though. be happy, dont worry and enjoy your grow.
Thanks Maha, appreciate the reply.
I only want small pots for selection numbers, after selection will be large plants.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Ok that definitely has my attention. I chase euphoria almost above anything. I do value your opinion on haze, and I've always wanted to think I can dance like James Brown!

yeah man I am no dancer be sure, its that herb LOL

I think I got some good from it in mextasy(toms haze x oaxacan79), very energetic and happy euphoria coupled with feeling of well being, mind and soul healing:

full

ought to say that F13 x toms haze from elanius was also crazy speedy euphoric haze, just in different way, close to mdma I would say.. no heart beat, just clear happy warm euphoria but very energetic.

full

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
I don't see broadleaf in it myself, I have seen some really broad leaf plant and some very narrow leaf plant but that 5% is far from broad imo.
for cannabis as a whole of course its not particularly broad, for a haze i make that broad and certainly at broad end of the thh plants i grew my todd keeper same way ,,, but hey all good to see things different