Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
where ya gone Tom……
33CBF13E-DFE3-4192-9B37-CF00025EA1F8.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
what terps does she hold maha ???

toms haze terps. the most complex terp profile ever. no incense. Tom Hill thinks we smell citric and aussies would say green mango. different noses.

i can confirm that haze does make you dance had that effect from todds toms and macs ,,sam left that out the description lol

yeah man, just think about why it is not in description... you got it? he talks about that excellent ones, which are more about cold euphoria... you dont want to dance on that 5% one, I can assure you hahahahah. it is very introspective.

euphoric weed is not rare. psychedelic is...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
richter scale is for earthquake.

for psychedelic substances we have shulgin rating scale.

no cannabis goes to fourth degree of it. but I would say some, like that 5% pheno, can hit 3,5 easily. I doubt any colombian haze can do that very much... like 2 or 2,5 maximally..

brown thai pheno of acid beauty(5%pheno x black vietnamese) was 3,5 too.. sure, not so complex like 5% pheno, but the subject who smoked cant ignore it and cant go over it even critical situation happens, thats why I say smoke it only in peace sister and brothers...

full

it is not so brown like brownies aka nyc piff.

harvestreaper

Veteran
toms haze terps. the most complex terp profile ever. no incense. Tom Hill thinks we smell citric and aussies would say green mango. different noses.

yeah man, just think about why it is not in description... you got it? he talks about that excellent ones, which are more about cold euphoria... you dont want to dance on that 5% one, I can assure you hahahahah. it is very introspective.

good to hear about some traits from a 5% er ,,good share ,,,i had 4 females from the thh f2s from mm ,,i got both citrus and mango and metalshop ,the most thai pheno imo was strongest in what i too would call mango very very similar to my mango thai ,,yes some can make you look at your soul and others with such cold hard truth you have to check yourself before you speak lol ,,someone also mentioned the impending dread high ,,,i dont like that one
20230415_145307.jpg
i dont need to be going about my business feeling like the planet about to explode lol ,,,,,this is the most thai and mango smelling of the thh f2s shes recovering from all kinds of abuse so excuse her condition i lost a bunch of plants including two of her sisters so she proven she at least teak tuff ,,looking forward to get a descent sample

LostTribe

Premium user

no cannabis goes to fourth degree of it. but I would say some, like that 5% pheno, can hit 3,5 easily. I doubt any colombian haze can do that very much... like 2 or 2,5 maximally..

brown thai pheno of acid beauty(5%pheno x black vietnamese) was 3,5 too.. sure, not so complex like 5% pheno, but the subject who smoked cant ignore it and cant go over it even critical situation happens, thats why I say smoke it only in peace sister and brothers...

full

My #8 was like this one and it is nicer the longer that it cures. Much softer smoke as it ages. The much stringy mint one is on another level than the 8 though. Much greater. Speaking of which that tester top of the THH mint 99 is smelling real nize and nearly dry can't wait for a test drive wont be long.

da kine

^^^
The sheer volume of pistils that the cannabanoids are being sent into from the roots can have a lot to due with the potency of what is derived. However, that's not always the case. Genetics, and individual plant phenotype expression, also comes into play, as well as environment. As Maha has discussed, some of the THH most potent expressions are nicely full without so much foxtail characteristics that can ultimately lead to more volume, and perhaps from a looks alone standpoint, a more desirable end product. It depends if the person viewing understands haze. Some of the nicest and best potency plants amazingly are those that are not the very highest yielding, as can likewise be observed in some of the OG strains. It depends on all of the above, and most dominantly the genetics.

da kine

Best potency I ever partook in were very shiny silver from top to bottom. Like someone had sprayed them. And, not talking about trichomes. They were sliver themselves. Of course there was green in them too but the predominant color was silver. Limely green with a very silver sheen. Those, and the blackish ones with that silver coating are the ones to watch for. Those characteristics are a very good starting giveway as to what you are ultimately looking for.

islandpreservation

full

That is the first time I have seen the shulgin scale introduced to cannabis. Well played ! I have only hit 4 with edible oils from pure sativa lines with thai. I smoked a pinner of thai from my buddies uncle as a kid. He said to hold every hit in. I took 3 deep pulls. Had to go lay in the dark. Saw wizards and dragons and blue archetypes on my eyelids. That was probably a 3.8. Don't see herb like that anymore. Thanks to you and anyone who carries on that genepool!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
cant help you, I dont grow it like that.

I believe it needs big pot or better unlimited room for roots...

everybody says wow on stracrashs or macs plants, but I see it is screwed in small pots :D I grew it in 5L pot and 10Lpot indoors, and too small pots imo. If I compare it with plants I grew in greenhouse with unlimited room for roots, no real comparison for me.

dont want to make you sad though. be happy, dont worry and enjoy your grow.
For what flower~power has been able to achieve in smaller pots indoors under hps lights is way beyond impressive 🙇. I’ve not seen many who can pull healthy 7’ plus haze plants indoors. Let‘s see what happens with some of these genetics in bigger pots (or straight dirt) outdoors in SoCal sunshine.

D903519E-F67A-4995-9BE3-329ED2B44D99.jpeg

Fifth Tom’s Haze has split a shell…but it’s looking very duddy. Babying it like a mofo, so we will see. I’ll be happy w 4 of 5 from old seed stock. DJ’s are all five up and last is runty.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

I’ve smelled the metal shop in Tom’s. It doesn’t mean you’ve won the lottery as I’m still playing it…but that metal citric aroma is in the pack I just finished sprouting. Let’s see what four or five plants show. A small taste until the new seed drop. I’ll be running a lot of haze next year, Tom willing.

da kine

The 5% ones can be very different expression wise. If I am not mistaken, Tom is talking about the creme de creme of cracking at least 100. That would indicate something like the top 5 of those. Been there, done that. You are going to get different phenotypic expressions, and you want that too. It is desirable. Because you want that genetic diversity to transmit to the next group. You breed the next group, and so on. Of course you want to keep the mom's too. 😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For what flower~power has been able to achieve in smaller pots indoors under hps lights is way beyond impressive 🙇. I’ve not seen many who can pull healthy 7’ plus haze plants indoors. Let‘s see what happens with some of these genetics in bigger pots (or straight dirt) outdoors in SoCal sunshine.

View attachment 18831723
Fifth Tom’s Haze has split a shell…but it’s looking very duddy. Babying it like a mofo, so we will see. I’ll be happy w 4 of 5 from old seed stock. DJ’s are all five up and last is runty.

I used 4 gallon containers of coco for the NHTHH. Everything was carefully fed and flushed religiously… they did fine I don’t think a larger pot would’ve been necessary for a 7 foot plant… but it’s Coco

F2F

View attachment 18831723

Wow. Some solid 🔥 in that shot. Good luck on your runs.

Peace
F2F